PDA

View Full Version : Ginza - new 21yo fresh innocent Japanese girl just arrived today from Tokyo (PHOTO)

GINZA
08-01-2015, 06:55 PM
Ginza - new 21yo fresh innocent Japanese girl just arrived today from Tokyo

Kanako , 21yo, 162cm, slim, pretty, fresh innocent, black hair. 48kgs. B cup. Experienced in Tokyo. First day arrive Sydney from Tokyo. Very limited English. Very Japanese style GFE......

Start Golden class
Start today 6pm-1

rooter
08-01-2015, 08:40 PM
Talk about freshly imported sushi!
It doesn't get any fresher than this! Straight from Tokyo to Sydney and from the airport to Ginza!
I asked her if she was jet lagged and she smiled, jumped up and down and flexed her arm muscles to show me she was full of energy.
And she wasn't kidding!
To look at this girl she seems all sweetness and light, SO CUTE! - but this girl is a smiling assassin - a natural born killer!
Awesome little fuck!
She had the fully imported Japanese bush and I gave her my usual advice to trim or shave it.
Well Japanese girls are renowned for their submissive nature and desire to please so Wilson tells me that straight after our session she asked another Japanese girl to shave her.
Fuck! I would have paid good money just to watch that!
Oh, and she speaks hardly any English, but don't let that worry you - this girl is a mind reader; she knows exactly what you want ;)