First boyfriend it took a month
Second two weeks maybe
Last one we had sex first then going out

beta101
09-01-2015, 10:45 PM
may be u not spending enough money on her

rooter
09-01-2015, 10:55 PM
One date or Two dates if she is really hot ...
If I don't get a root on the second date it's over.
I'm lazy and impatient and I like to fuck a girl within a few minutes of meeting her - that's one of the main reasons I punt.

blitz
09-01-2015, 11:11 PM
first date, every time.no exceptions

Rpd
10-01-2015, 01:04 AM
Four months. Wasn't worth it. Pussy was loose as fuck

HookedonHookerz
10-01-2015, 03:18 AM
As soon as I meet her I get sex, always in the first hour of our date. She will give me cbj or bbbj. I do have to pay her though. Lol

pantydroppa
10-01-2015, 07:08 AM
I have a 3 date policy.
If she doesn't put out on the 3rd date then it's hasta la vista baby.
If I really like her then I might push that back to 5 dates.

goulash
10-01-2015, 08:56 AM
I agree with the three date policy:

First: expect nothing
Second: hope for the best but certainly anything up to and including DFK should be planned for/ worked on
Third: go on a great date and have a hotel option ready. In the past I've used the line:

Me: Well that was a great film/restaurant/band/concert/bible study.
Her: What time is it? I'm tired!
Me: I feel like a drink. We could find a seedy bar full of drunk people or we could get a hotel room and drink in comfort...
Her: No, let's call it a night. #FAIL
Her: Could we really? #WINNING

You get the idea....

GoldfishMan
10-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Sometimes not getting any action can be exciting and fun, but when you start counting the number of dates before getting laid, it means you're not enjoying it. Time to look for another target, dude.

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
10-01-2015, 08:58 AM
I have a 3 date policy.
If she doesn't put out on the 3rd date then it's hasta la vista baby.
If I really like her then I might push that back to 5 dates.

Yeap, I agree. Nice policy.

I've found that I pick and choose the girls that put out on first date. Happened the last few times. The older I get the more impatient I get........

goulash
10-01-2015, 09:17 AM
I think age brings experience... I too know from the first date whether it's bye-bye, a new buddy or sex and love is but one clever line away...

tony123
10-01-2015, 11:46 PM
sorry need to delete

blitz
11-01-2015, 01:28 AM
But honestly, if girls put out on the first date, are they just sluts … the fun is in the chase ( I think )

not necessarily. I think there is a difference between being a
girl being a slut and a woman who is confident with her sexuality and knows what she wants.

pantydroppa
11-01-2015, 01:44 AM
A slut fucks anyone she wants for fun.
A bitch fucks everyone except you!

harmony
11-01-2015, 09:25 AM
Tony123, Im still waiting for someone to break the truth to you, but suppose I will have to do it
You are in the friendzone
She has already designated you as a "provider" - a man who is happy to pay for her meals, do her repairs, and generally protect her from the harsh world
You have spent $3000. wtf

I sense a lack of male-female polarity
I sense that you have not tastefully and tactfully used nonverbal behaviour to show that you have male desire
The absence of this has instead suggested to this lady you are happy being her male handbag, her 'orbiter'
She will suck your wallet dry, and then in a few months you will find that another dude has been flirting with her on Facebook for a while, and has met her
She probably is already dating this other dude - hey, you guys are just in a friendship, so whats the issue ?

Unless she has specifically said she cant do anything with a guy because she is a Christian/Muslim, I smell smoke

[links updated]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx9zD2ng7FQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOH08ciHsHE

And from the womans' perspective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXWpzqALcKc

PM me if you want specific info for your situation bro

After a courtship of over three months, if this isnt a show of interest and committment, then the woman must be deaf, blind and stupid. Oh, and selfish.
Women are smarter than men when it comes to courtship, and she knew from the third date onwards that you were seriously interested
Does she reciprocate at all, in this 'interaction' ?

With the exit strategy, as a gentleman, aim for a return on investment

Max Impact
11-01-2015, 09:56 AM
One more post for harmony and he will break a record I believe!

1,000 posts and no AR! Congratulations dude!

CunningLinguist
11-01-2015, 10:57 AM
<sarcastic bullying content removed>

Instead of making a contribution to this thread you hijack it and use it for your own bullying purposes, see here for a response.
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44964-Thread-for-Max-Impact-to-argue-on-to-avoid-bombing-other-threads&p=614307#post614307

pantydroppa
11-01-2015, 11:48 AM
One more post for harmony and he will break a record I believe!

1,000 posts and no AR! Congratulations dude!

Congrats Harmony!

Max Impact
11-01-2015, 12:30 PM
The way Cunninglinguist jumps to bully me after my friendly ribbing of harmony makes me realise he is just a troll.

Again he lied when he said he stopped posting ARs until Yamada left the forum. Where are they? Yamada has been gone for months.

jellyshots
12-01-2015, 03:06 AM
Plenty of women will put out on the first date. The point is, they often have as much if not more libido than you. The trick is to not make them feel like a slut.

One of the girls I used to see would say to me, "Remember, it's all your fault..." I didn't ask her what was or why. I just enjoyed myself.

tony123
12-01-2015, 09:34 PM
sorry need to delete

xtsy
13-01-2015, 10:30 AM
I spoke to her again about getting some action .... and it turns out she want some COMMITMENT ..... what the fuck is commitment ....

Anyway, I'm going to plan my exit strategy carefully.

I envy the guys that get a root after a few dates.

that sucks.

Almost same thing happen to me.After saying oh I m not sure , i m still young ,she took the exit strategy.

SpankyTheMonkey
13-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Alert! Alert! GTFO now. Drop it and move on. :)

I spoke to her again about getting some action .... and it turns out she want some COMMITMENT ..... what the fuck is commitment .... Anyway, I'm going to plan my exit strategy carefully. I envy the guys that get a root after a few dates.