PDA

View Full Version : General talk What to expect when you don't see talk here?

losthighway
11-01-2015, 10:09 AM
I've been looking for information on places that are a bit more local to me, and in many cases there's very little information online or the information that there is is old or out of date. If no-one here is talking about a place, is it likely that it's a "bad" or "mediocre" shop? Is it worth gambling on a new place in case it turns out to be good, or are chances high that this kind of "blind punt" will turn out to be a disappointment?

Anyway, I think I am going to try going to a place "blind" today, but just interested in what the community here thinks of the idea in general.

blitz
11-01-2015, 10:39 AM
sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. that's why it's called a punt.
try the place out, you might be surprised.

losthighway
11-01-2015, 12:57 PM
sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. that's why it's called a punt.
try the place out, you might be surprised.

Good advice - I did, and I was! :)

aussiegaigin
11-01-2015, 12:58 PM
It's not really about whether the shop is "talked about" here. Good shops/girls are often kept secret for fear of them becoming too popular. Some girls will give extra services to particular customers, but don't want lots of punters turning up and demanding the same because they read about it here.

Your experience is 90% about the girl, the shop is probably only 10%. A good girl in a bad shop is a much better experience than a bad girl in a good shop.

A girl who gives a good impression to one punter may not give the same impression to the next guy. Every man has his own expectations from a session, so the same performance may result in different outcome.

You've got to keep going out and trying till you find one you like. Then keep her as a regular, but go and look for more.

wilisno
11-01-2015, 01:24 PM
I've been looking for information on places that are a bit more local to me, and in many cases there's very little information online or the information that there is is old or out of date. If no-one here is talking about a place, is it likely that it's a "bad" or "mediocre" shop? Is it worth gambling on a new place in case it turns out to be good, or are chances high that this kind of "blind punt" will turn out to be a disappointment?

Anyway, I think I am going to try going to a place "blind" today, but just interested in what the community here thinks of the idea in general.
If no one talks about a shop here, it's because no one talks about it ! So you can start talking about it then others can join in the discussion ! ;) ;) ;)

Fisher
11-01-2015, 01:51 PM

Knowing a rough area you would consider local helps.
If people know this they can contribute maybe

losthighway
11-01-2015, 02:01 PM
Knowing a rough area you would consider local helps.
If people know this they can contribute maybe

I'm in the inner-west, fairly near Leichhardt. There's a ton of different places - both brothels and massage shops - in the general vicinity, and some of them have been talked about here as being terrible places, but the others...