PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties My latest favorite girl - Vivi. Young and beautiful

Dsmaker
11-01-2015, 11:41 AM
Vivi started working in this industry from beginning of Dec, 14. Since I first saw her in this shop last month, I have been seeing her very regularly, but didn't want to write any ARs on her, until I have enjoyed enough times of her.

I noticed that she got quite a few ARs and could only say that the descriptions were basically very accurate. Nothing more for me to add nor do I want to put too much descriptions of the sex process here. The last time I saw her in this shop was last Friday when the manager, Dennis, was on duty. He said I saw her many times already, but did not write anything on her. Seemed not fair to her. This reminded me to put down something to enable me to remember this girl for the future.

The best things which I found with Vivi are:

She is very young and beautiful. She has got very nice facial features, slightly tanned, slim long body (but not very tall, I guess 1.65m), toned skin as she exercised a lot while young and doesn't eat too much. Super smooth skin.

She has a very tight pussy and she likes to see mostly Chinese guys, as her English not good at the moment. She could not even say "painful" in English. Then how can "English-only speaking" guys understand her during sex? Because of her choice of customers, her pussy has been kept small and tight since the first time I saw her. I hope she keeps doing this as there are just so many Chinese customers going to this shop that she could not be able to handle anyway.

As her pussy very small and she did not have too much sex before coming to Sydney, her reactions in bed were so far the best that I have  experienced. She doesn't allow any kissing, touching of pussy,etc., only CBJ and all healthy standard practices. I like girls with this kind of mind as I would not be afraid of any surprises after seeing her. My dick is big relative to most Chinese guys (she kept telling me) and so when I put my dick inside her, she just joked to me that she yelled like a "piglet being killed". She said her pussy felt painful while having sex with me, but she is still very happy to see me as I treated her very kindly. She won't do any guys with dicks bigger than mine and so that's why I got the best enjoyment of this beautiful girl. Thank you, Vivi. Long live your small pussy. I will keep coming until .....

The more I saw Vivi, all I could say is that she looks more beautiful than the last time I saw her. This is a dangerous signal to me as I might easily fall into love with this girl, but of course, I can't do anything to change things.....

I wrote this AR just to alert more gentle nice friends to go to see her and use up her available time. Enable her to make lots of money while studying, and at the same time, maintain her small tight pussy for me and all gentle and friendly guys to her.