PDA

View Full Version : Masstige 8

HengDai
17-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Hey brothers.

Anyone been to M8 recently? I have a mate coming from interstate and he'd like to go to a quality place with no FS and he loves K-Dolls.
I've been to M8 a few times before, but not recently and want to know if there is any good quality there or should I just take him elsewhere for a good time?
Also looking for good recommendations of M8 girls if you have any! Thanks!

Cheers,
Heng Dai

splash
17-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Since Veronica (who I was lucky to see 2 years ago, and randomly at a line up), I've never heard of any other good girls from m8...

I'm not the RnT expert, but that was my experience at M8, I've been there 4 times, Veronica was the absolute stand out even though she wasn't feeling 100% that day, and that's saying a lot.

BTW, Veronica not there anymore... so sorry.

HengDai
17-01-2013, 08:11 PM
Was Veronica the slightly older, but nice face, great ass, short, slim and long straight black hair girl?

I know I've probably described a plethora of girls there :P haha

splash
17-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Was Veronica the slightly older, but nice face, great ass, short, slim and long straight black hair girl?

I know I've probably described a plethora of girls there :P haha

She was tall... I don't know slightly older or nice ass... can't remember all that, but she has a excellent English. Willing to engage CBJ longer than most of the m8 girls... plus she was just nice to relax with during our short session.

project_manager006
17-01-2013, 10:01 PM
This is a shop that used to care about its customers (the receptionist/owner even used to post on these forums), but ever since business skyrocketed, the level of customer care has dropped heaps. Not only that, but I think the standard of girls has dropped as well. I have been a few times over the last year, and none really stand out.

The last girl I saw was Sophie or Sophia. She has a nice body and attitude, but face is really average (and this is with make up on). Her service was average as well, I could sense she just wanted me to finish asap by the way she did the HJ.

The other thing I don't like is their waiting area. They try to separate you when things aren't too busy, but if it's packed, you will literally sit face to face with another guy waiting. Talk about awkward. Some bros may be ok with that, but that's not how I roll.

If you must go, go after 7pm as that is when the main batch of girls start, so you'll have more options.

dom.peter80
17-01-2013, 10:26 PM
This is a shop that used to care about its customers (the receptionist/owner even used to post on these forums), but ever since business skyrocketed, the level of customer care has dropped heaps. Not only that, but I think the standard of girls has dropped as well. I have been a few times over the last year, and none really stand out.

The last girl I saw was Sophie or Sophia. She has a nice body and attitude, but face is really average (and this is with make up on). Her service was average as well, I could sense she just wanted me to finish asap by the way she did the HJ.

The other thing I don't like is their waiting area. They try to separate you when things aren't too busy, but if it's packed, you will literally sit face to face with another guy waiting. Talk about awkward. Some bros may be ok with that, but that's not how I roll.

If you must go, go after 7pm as that is when the main batch of girls start, so you'll have more options.

um... wear sunglasses? lol

HengDai
17-01-2013, 10:46 PM

I think your assessment is probably not too far from the truth.

I wish Masstige 8 Management would comment. Its a shame, because I've always had great experiences there.

Slx
17-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Last time I went there was pretty bad as well, not great service girls won't even let you touch her, never got back again