PDA

View Full Version : General talk Philippines - It had to happen

BrainSex
12-01-2015, 06:04 PM
Over Christmas I was lucky enough to spend a few weeks in Philippines. Prior to arrival I had a long list of dating 'contacts' whom were keen to meet. I didn't get close to working through the list. With my travel schedule I was limited to one per day.

Itinerary went like:

Met at airport by girl from a previous trip. First night in MNL with her. $25 donation for overnight
No contact the next night and I was still tired from first night
Next morning, WeChat message from a local girl looking to meet now. I was still in bed, so that was convenient. She came around and we watched some movies and had a good morning. $35 to feed the kids
Next night, date with a model looks type of girl. Way out of my league. Nice night of a few drinks and singing but no action. Drinks, karoake and food, total damage $14
Next night, dating in asia contact. came around, quite slim and fit. got along really well, she's a doctors assistant. Surprisingly tight, objected to using condoms but i insisted. for double protection, she like to remove the condom and suck everything dry. freebie
Next night, another unsolicitored WeChat contact. 21 year old uni student. absolutely beautiful. Happy to have a few beers, joke and chat. Great company, stayed the night. She was out at 5am for school. freebie
Next night, Facebook 'friend'. 19 year but inexperienced in bed. Cute body, cute to look at and take pictures but we didn't really click. nice sex but kind of boring with her. $27
Next night, dating friend on a birthday wish. a few drinks and she really went off, omg. 35years old, much more experience and it showed. Awoke to the slowest most erotic blow job ever. I think it was about one hour long of her just kissing and licking. $14 for genuine taxi fares
Next night, two dates, both without action from this trip. I guess that's a rest night then.

First day back at work today and I'm already angling for a reason to take some more leave.

pantydroppa
12-01-2015, 08:04 PM
Gotta love those barebacking pinays.

BrainSex
13-01-2015, 09:30 AM
Gotta love those barebacking pinays.

Actually I did not bareback any of these ladies. For me, it's too risky. While disease is one thing, there is also the risk of an unwanted pregnancy. As one girl says, she hopes to have a baby. I really don't want to be that involved.

There is always bareback on offer in Philippines.

BrainSex
13-01-2015, 09:37 AM
My title "Philippines - It had to happen" was in reference to actually falling for one of these sweet young things. Three years of travels into Philippines and I've met quite a few pinay. As I am in a committed relationship here in Australia I'm always happy to cut my ties with the pinay after I arrive home. But one of these girls is just so lovely I'm madly trying to workout how to get to see her more.

a) She's mega cute and petite
b) Doing well at university
c) Works two jobs to pay her tuition.
d) seems sensible.

I'm changing my ideas of how to enjoy Philippines now. While I do enjoy the excitement of many girls I can also see an attraction to just sitting on a small beach, chatting and relaxing with one of these girls and a couple of her friends.

CunningLinguist
13-01-2015, 07:35 PM
My title "Philippines - It had to happen" was in reference to actually falling for one of these sweet young things. Three years of travels into Philippines and I've met quite a few pinay. As I am in a committed relationship here in Australia I'm always happy to cut my ties with the pinay after I arrive home. But one of these girls is just so lovely I'm madly trying to workout how to get to see her more.

a) She's mega cute and petite
b) Doing well at university
c) Works two jobs to pay her tuition.
d) seems sensible.

I'm changing my ideas of how to enjoy Philippines now. While I do enjoy the excitement of many girls I can also see an attraction to just sitting on a small beach, chatting and relaxing with one of these girls and a couple of her friends.

You forgot to add: and then having a foursome after dinner. :)

Xavriel
19-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Good god man how the heck??

I'm from Philippines so that's probably why shit doesn't go down so easily when I go home. I been in Aus since I was 2 though so meh.

You the Guru man. Share your skills!

BrainSex
24-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Well as a followup, I went back to visit her by surprise to her town. Sort of an integrity test to see what would happen.

Conveniently she was 'in province' the time I was there. Kind of weird as before she was supposed to be on job training every day. So she failed the test and has a few guys on the hook. Good luck to her.

So, that left me in a provincial town with just WeChat. Found a girl that was on holidays, she was happy to come over an hang around. Next day, a different girl visiting parents she was from Manila. A few I didn't get to catch up with. Happy days. On my last morning, first girl needed money for a bus fare home. This is low cost holiday at it's best.

As for my original honey...never fall in love or believe the story.

harmony
24-06-2015, 03:47 PM
Great thread bro, but good cautionary tale also

"Conveniently she was 'in province' the time I was there. Kind of weird as before she was supposed to be on job training every day. So she failed the test and has a few guys on the hook. Good luck to her."

A player meets a player
And a win win situation - noone got hurt

Good stuff

Agree with your sentiment, "never believe the story"

And I also agree with you, the major issue is not getting a lady pregnant - with your details she can easily track you down

Pussy HUnter
04-07-2015, 10:12 PM
Actually I did not bareback any of these ladies. For me, it's too risky. While disease is one thing, there is also the risk of an unwanted pregnancy. As one girl says, she hopes to have a baby. I really don't want to be that involved.

Ah so wise. The gals in RP are really convinced that use of a condom is "dirty". They also are mad keen to hook a foreigner by getting pregnant - and then hooking you - even though you might not be the culprit.

On an allied note, a buddy caught something in AC that required IV antibiotics to cure.

Stay safe - and be careful.

exstar
20-08-2015, 02:45 AM
why arent there many filipino mls in sydney.. there are lots of thais though?

garfield
20-08-2015, 09:08 AM

Doing massage is not a Big thing as compared to Thailand which is famous for thai massage.
Filos are easy company and would make excellent night out but when they are here they try to have better work and get a lot of family or community support.

BrainSex
20-08-2015, 03:16 PM

The Pinay that make it to our shores are usually in a relationship or are on scholarships. They are the smart ones so thy have better prospects.

I also think it is harder for a Pinay to get a visa to visit here, they have trouble meeting all of the criteria and convincing the immigration that they will return home.

I did have a Pinay girl at a Sydney brothel, the one to the 5-10kms south of Sydney airport. She was a mum of two kids. she was a lot of fun.

BTW, I saw Cebu Pacific fares can now go SYD-MNL-SYD return for $400 on special. That's fantastic as far as opening up a week of fun.

perfect23
19-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Manila is a ripoff, for best punting, head to Angeles, 4h by car.

A44
20-09-2015, 12:48 AM
I have just returned from the Philippines in the last few days. I Had a great time in the Greenbelt area in Makati. I will write a report in the next few days. I am still recovering.

_jeh
25-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Great read. Never had the chance to go wild on in the Phillipines. Would love to though

ThomasT2015
30-11-2015, 09:51 AM

There is always bareback on offer in Philippines.。very good review , hope to see more details , any lady with any special skills. And could not agree more on protected sex , even if is not 100% safe . It still act as last defence between sti and fun.

Shonkybasted
17-02-2016, 11:05 PM
Hi bros, I'm heading to manila next week for work. Does anyone have a contact for a reputable driver. I'd like to be picked up from the airport, but might also get them to drive me to Angeles.

hogansheros
24-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Hi bros, I'm heading to manila next week for work. Does anyone have a contact for a reputable driver. I'd like to be picked up from the airport, but might also get them to drive me to Angeles.

Did you get your pickup arranged? I only just saw your message. Please PM me if you still need assistance.

I just returned from Manila last week.

Angeles is well worth a visit. Although on this trip I did not go there. I actually found it quite refreshing not having to deal with all of the crap that goes with AC. Remember that bargirls are uneducated province girls. I was lucky enough to enjoy the company of some career girls in Manila. The sex was not was good as the BG, but the conversation was much more bearable.

If you are still on the ground in Manila I have some phone numbers if you need some contacts.

HH

hogansheros
24-02-2016, 09:55 AM

Having travelled to Philippines many times I have a few friends whom I have known for quite a while. Only two girls I have had bareback sex with. In each case, knew them more than one year. I really believed all of the innocence stories. In each case, six months apart I picked up chlamydia. So diseases are rampant in Philippines and I really suggest taking precautions. These girls, even the non-professional girls have multiple partners each month/year. The attitude to sex is so different to what we have in Australia. Sex is a zero commitment to many.

HH

Pistols
19-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Sooo risky