PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Candy new to Angel Babes Massage 29A Chatswood

AngelBabe
13-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Welcome to our new Angel Candy. She will start on 16/01/2015 Friday.
Candy.19. Singapore 07/B. Height:160
Oh yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Do I have your attention? Well if I don't then come and have a session with our newest Angel, Candy. Well educated, mild mannered, slim and always beautifully presented. All style. Is she Barbie's twin sister. You decide. Oh yeah!!

AngelBabe
16-01-2015, 04:32 PM
YOUR SEARCH HAS ENDED! Uncommonly attractive masseuses with integrity gives a marvellously relaxing full body oil massage.
Happy Friday Angels at Angel Babes Massage 29A Chatswood:

Welcom our New Angel Candy.
Candy.19. Singaporean. 07/B. Height:160
Oh yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Do I have your attention? Well if I don't then come and have a session with our newest Angel, Candy. Well educated, mild mannered, slim and always beautifully presented. All style. Is she Barbie's twin sister. You decide. Oh yeah!!

Chloe. 22 . Philippines. 07/C Height:156
Heavens above. I'm speechless. If Chloe doesn't get your blood pumping, no one will. A truly lovely soul will transport you to another place for a while. Do you want to go to that special place. Of course you do.

Miko. 22. Japanese 06/D. Height:156
Stunningly attractive. Takes pride in being able to relieve your tensions or at least forget about them for a while.The epitome of class and a lady who you will want to call your friend. She is THAT special.

*Payment in CASH ONLY. Please note that we do not have card facilities.