PDA

View Full Version : Seoul and Tokyo - The lowdown

asiafever
13-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Ok gents. And ladies I guess too, I don't discriminate.

2 weeks, 2 cities, 65,000,000 people or so, 6 venues tried for 100% success rates.

Let's start with Seoul.

Seoul has in the past been a bit hit and miss. As a round-eye with not much Korean language ability it has been very hard to firstly locate venues, then get service in said venues. Times seem to be changing though thankfully.

1. Sports massage - Jongno
Just in behind Euljiro1-ga in the "Traditional food special tourist zone culture street" (I shit you not that is the name..), as you walk along you'll see the familiar spinning pole with 'massage' written in Korean, katakana and English. Up to the 3rd floor, open the door. It is dark and tight. I had been here previously 2 years prior and received the most exquisite bbbjcim, here you get a real massage, with hot towels etc, and at the end you get a happy ending. This time it was just a hj, the girls are ok, not super sexy, a bit older, but they do the trick nicely. Cost, 80,000w. More may be on offer if you know how to speak Korean and therefore ask.

2. Sports Massage - Myeong-dong.
There are actuyally two right next to each other, across the road from Shinseage, near the Post office, next door to the Myeong-dong Baptist church. One upstairs, one downstairs. This is for the upstairs one. Walked in, greeted by mammas an, told 80,000w for hj or 100,000w for bj. Paid 100,000 and in to room. Undressed and in to robe, girl came in and started giving very mediocre massage. Girl was decent looking without being glamorous. After a while rolled over, she parted the robe and gave me a nice hj, she kept her clothes on and kept out of reach. At the end I went back out and told the owner I didn't get what I paid for with the 100,000. She mumbled something about each girl being different, sorry English not good etc etc. I knew I was being had but couldn't be bothered so left.

3. Sports massage - Myeongdong
Downstairs in b1, entered and ammasan gave me EXACTLY the same options, 80,000hj and 100,000bj. I again chose the 100,000 option to see if service was better than next door. It is. Girl came in, a bit bigger than usual girls, I don't mind. She gave a decent massage, opened my robe, started stroking me, stripped off her clothes and asked if I wanted FS for an extra 100,000. Bingo. I agreed, she put the dom on with her mouth and gave some bj, then lay down for me to get on top for a long, slow missionary screw. She had to adjust to my size at first so I took it very easy but by the end of it we were going at it hammer and thongs and she was very receptive. After finishing she cleaned me up, massaged my legs some more and then sent me on my way very satisfied.

4. Kiss Café - Namdaemun.
As you come out of Seoul station, walk up to the street and turn left, cross the road, and continue walking until you are 1 block from Namdaemun itself, look up and you should see a sign "KISS CAFE", go around the corner and up the stairs to the 4th floor and knock. This my friends is a kiss bang, or kissing room. Waved in by bossman, taken to a room, which it has to be said is pretty small and filled only with a bed, a small table and some amenities. Asked how long, I wasn't sure what the deal was, so he said "Try half hour first time." 40,000won. Taken to the bathroom, brush teeth and back to the room. In walked Ji-Sun. Wow. Tall, cute uni student type with massive rack. This could be good. We started some small talk, her English was excellent, she informed me of the basic rules, then she got all coy on me in that east-Asian "I want you to be themna and take charge of me" way, and so we began. Damn that girl can kiss, softly at first it got hotter and hotter as the session went on, her dfk was wonderful, and her ability to suck my tongue made me wonder what it would be like on other parts of my anatomy. She was rubbing my cock through my pants, and I was getting wonderful handfuls of that arse and those wonderful tits. All too soon 30 mins was up and it was time to go. (Worth noting I had to go straight from here to a sports massage place to get one away because I was harder than a bulletproof vest.)
After thinking about her all day the next day, I went back the next night hoping to see her again, and I wasn't disappointed. This time opted for an hour, 70,000won. We were straight back in to it after some initial coyness again on her part. This time I had her skirt lifted right up and played with her pussy through her underwear, she straddled me at one point and started rubbing herself over my extremely hard cock through my pants. As the hour neared the end she asked if I wanted to 'release' while she watched. This was extremely erotic. She unzipped and released my cock, touched it gently, then grabbed my hand and put it on my dick then started kissing me again. I started stroking slowly, enjoying every minute, she would occasionally let her hand wander down to have a feel for herself, all the while kissing and sucking my tongue. This went on for a while until she pulled away, cupped my balls and said she wanted to see me cum. I only needed a little more encouragement, with her tickling my balls and her face studying my cock very closely I was getting close, she held out her hands for me to cum in and I duly shot all over her hands, and up her arm, and on to her legs. I have absolutely no doubt that with repeat visits this would be an absolute goldmine, but sadly that was my last night in Korea.
Kiss Cafe's are awesome. I hope some enterprising shop owner introduces a similar idea here, maybe even in conjunction with something of the old "Styles" type set up. Best value for money and experience by far.

Japan.
1. Shibuya - Street hustler.
Walking through Shibuya, up past 109, you will be accosted by women pimps as was suggested. They are not Japanese, they may speak Japanese but they are chinese. I was approached by several, each saying "You want massage, handjob, blowjob." Prices I was quoted varied between 6000yen and 10,000yen. Some take you back to their shop, one tried to hijack and take me straight to the room she had set up already, thereby cutting out the middleman. One girl offered me FS for 30000yen extra! Realising that was $320 I laughed it off. Eventually I went with a reasonably attractive girl, 18000yen all up for fs. We got to the room, I stripped off and she stripped off, tight little body. She jumped on top to start with and was nice and tight on the inside too, after not long she asked for me on top and I went to town. I was in a mood for a good quick, hard fuck and I think that suited her just fine too. I came, we cleaned up, and then went our separate ways.

2. Shibuya - Massage.
As you walk past SHibuya 109 (on the left hand side of 109, but on the 109 side of the street) you'll come to a little laneway, look up and you'll see "Mirage" on about the 6th floor. Catch the lift up, and turn in to the shop on your left as you exit the lift. Now their menu was extensive, starting at 40mins and going right up to 180mins! I only 45min up my sleeve before meeting a friend (sorry boys, that story can't get a run in here, let's just say catching up with an ex can have it's privileges..) so went for 40mins. 6800yen. This included a wet massage with a hj on the shower bed, then back to the room for a little massage before another hj/bj in the room. The girl was cute and yes, Japanese. I asked what you get in the 180min package and the girl told me I would just have to find out for myself.. I guess I'll just need to organise another trip to Japan as soon as possible.

So there you have it, I can't say for certain if punting is becoming easier for roundeyes in the east of Asia or if I was extremely lucky. It isn't cheap, but as experiences go it's a bit of fun.

Happy travels brothers.

mak695
19-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Nice review. Glad you had a good time in Seoul and Japan. I'm surprised you got served in Japan so well. I remember them street hustlers, some of them have no shame and can be quite aggressive.

So I'm guessing you didn't try that karaoke thing you were talking about earlier?

asiafever
20-01-2015, 10:35 AM
No, when I first arrived I was a bit unwell so thought I may not get my value for money, plus $650 with exchange rate at the time is a bit on the exy side. After I tried the kiss room I decided not to try that option this time. Next time I'm there in 2 years I think a few more will have popped up and prices may be more competitive.

I was surprised by Japan too, tough economic climate perhaps means they can't afford to be so choosy?

mak695
20-01-2015, 09:39 PM
You seem to really recommend the kiss room thing hahahaha. I might give it a try next time I'm in Korea.

asiafever
21-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Yeah it is a unique thing that I think can only be found in Korea. At least it's a great warm up before a massage or fs session, at best with repeat patronage it could be an absolute gold mine of hot uni babes. I could imagine a set up where say a venue had a kiss room and a bj room. So you do 30 mins in kiss room getting all hot and steamy then head over to the old styles type bj room where you'll get your fix. Or even a fs option. I hear a lot of punters bemoaning when girls don't kiss let alone dfk, so there is the solution. I know that after that first session when I punted I was hard as steel, and the 2nd session having her essentially watch me wank and give some assistance it was still incredibly erotic and only $70-$80 or so.

BrainSex
29-01-2015, 02:14 AM
thanks for the report. It always intriguing to know how each country develops their sex industry.

tigercat
12-04-2015, 01:12 AM
In shibuya but unable to find mirage building after shibuya 109. Not a good sign. Tried a few spot but was rejected because i am not japanese. I believe Caucasian might have better luck. No luck for this australian asian.i found Japanese are still fucking racist after all this year spent time there. They do consider themselve more superior and pure then other race. Ended up in some chinese joint served by a fat chinese lady. Cost 10000 yen. Thats around 100 aud. What afucking waste. Heaps better quality in australia. Not content so went loocking for second round against my better judgement.went with a lady that i soon find out was chinese. Paid 7000 yen for hj and she didint bother to take off cloth. Couldnt cum by just staring at her fucking ugly middle age face told her to stop and got the fuck out of there. Seriously. Whats all the hype about punting in japan. Any season punter perhps can pinpoint the shop i should visit? I am still in japan till end of next week. Budget around 10000 yen. I sure miss the shops in sydney.

YI88
12-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Tried a few spot but was rejected because I am not Japanese. I believe Caucasian might have better luck. No luck for this Australian Asian.i found Japanese are still fucking racist after all this year spent time there. They do consider themselves more superior and pure then other race.
Surely it is the Koreans who consider themselves superior and more racially pure?

harmony
12-04-2015, 06:05 PM
No offence, but with the Kim Jong-un family as relatives, humility and apprehension must be their best policy

asiafever
12-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Mirage is name of shop, not building.
Walk away from station, 109 building on your right but same side of street (right hand side footpath.) First corner look up, 6f should be mirage. Take lift to 6f and turn left.

http://shibuya-esthe.com/i/access.html

goodtime
19-04-2015, 08:21 PM
Awesome report.
Prices are reasonable.

watersjek
23-04-2015, 10:30 PM
There's going to be a level of discrimination against other Asians around parts of those countries, and it's hard to combat without knowing a local, unfortunately.

connico
14-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Korea was not as rich in quality punting as I was expecting.

Kiss Bangs are awesome, I went to a few but the girls were all different. No set level of service. I had a few girls that just wanted to kiss, but I had a few that also participated. One girl even teased me by rubbing her bare pussy on her my cock as we were kissing. Definitely no sex was offered in the premises. But on one occasion we swapped numbered and she ended up in my hotel room for the night for 250K...

Was there with a company on business so we did obligatory karaoke, some very hot girls but no hanky panky in the rooms. Apparently if you pay extra they take you back to a near by hotel for some fun. Would have cost 300k

All in all disappointed with Korea...

thunderdome
16-09-2015, 12:52 AM
You've got to read thru this blog if you're interested in the kiss bangs. Facinating reading. Make sure you browse through the comments underneath as there is some real gold in there. You'll find it hard to stop reading but if you get tired come back to it.

http://rockitreports.com/seouls-kiss-bang-tongue-kissing-rooms/

_jeh
25-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Great read. Thanks

Funtwo
06-12-2015, 10:39 AM
That is awesome. I had no idea such a world existed!!

Jrbarry
27-12-2015, 11:06 PM
The kiss-bang thing sounds awesome, thanks.

Funtwo
08-01-2016, 04:18 PM
Wonder if that would be popular here in Australia..

stevo_luvo
25-10-2016, 12:32 AM
great read - thank you

Oldguy61
18-07-2023, 03:21 PM
great read - thank you

I went to a similar place in Shinjuku Tokyo. I paid my money about $100 for 50 min and entered. This place was styled like a upmarket bar. All open with waiters walking around and couches against the wall. Numerous guys were seated here and there all accompanied by hot young Japanese girls. Some of the girls were topless and the guys were hands on. I sat down alone and a waiter gave me a bottle od scotch and numerous glasses. My drinks were free. Female drinks had to be paid for. An attractive girl came over and sat down next to me. I can't speak Japanese but I took the lead of the other guys I had seen and started kissing the girl. I then loosened her top and played with her tits. I then asked her to sit on me facing towards me. I continued to kiss and grope. I could play with her legs but only so far. This happened with three different girls over the fifty minuites. Very enjoyable.