PDA

View Full Version : 359riley 2015 ??

SexyMeRiley
14-01-2015, 05:14 AM
Hi everyone, 359RILEY hope u are all well. Almost 3 months keep busy UPGRADING Business and our business is still open everyday...No confusing please : same only one Owner since starting till now, we collected all reviews in the past...( not many good but....) he decided ACTION RIGHT AWAY, we are happy to post here: OUR FIRST UPGRADING : SHOP CONDITION OUR SECOND KEEP UPDATING DAILY ROSTER UP TO 90% HONEST. OUR CUSTOMERS SERVICES FROM US, By the way, these are our answers to you who emailed to us.., Many apologies for this late reply, we would like to post here at once as our answers: FROM CENTRAL STATION BY A SHORT WALK ALONG ST. 17929. AT TRAFFIC LIGHT OF FO. AND RILEY ST ON THE LEFT SIDE U WILL SEE US WITH A DARK MARBLE SIGN: 17930. BACK ENTRANCE AT LITTLE RILEY LANE, A SIGN 359 SINGLE DOOR WHICH OPEN BEFORE 8pm. 17931. 17932. These small tree s growing up...soon We will move to the front lining next to that 359 Mable..how nice and discreet for your convenience. A better place has already bright up the coming Chinese New Year... 17933. 17934. 17935. 17936. 359RILEY WOULD LIKE TO DO OUR BEST, WE UNDERSTAND FULLY CUSTOMERS SERVICES ARE IMPORTANT, WE ARE APPRECIATING TO HAVE ALL YOUR REVIEWS, COMMENTS WHICH WE KNOW: YOUR SUPPORTING AND LOVING US YESTERDAY TODAY AND TOMORROW.. NEXT WE ARE CONTINUE KEEPING UPDATE DAILY ROSTER UP TO 90% WITH CLEARLY AND HONEST INFORMATION.. BEST REGARDS

Utamaro
14-01-2015, 10:38 AM
The back entrance will be a big plus for this shop because it is on quite busy street and popular pub (Forresters) is almost across the street!

I live and work nearby so it has been awkward to visit the shop from front door.

Might encourage me to visit more often - keep up the good work guys!

SexyMeRiley
14-01-2015, 11:38 AM
The back entrance will be a big plus for this shop because it is on quite busy street and popular pub (Forresters) is almost across the street!

I live and work nearby so it has been awkward to visit the shop from front door.

Might encourage me to visit more often - keep up the good work guys!

Hi
Its so great to hear from you!
This is add on good credits ...for everyone, special you who s first thumb up for our back entrance, should you coming TODAY FROM NOW TILL 7pm , I would like to offer a good discount and you " have a try" back entrance. ( No joking at all.)
have a nice day.
kimmy.

PrinceWilliam
14-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Yes thank you Riley for the back door entrance. Much more discrete, and thanks for the improved efforts with the roster.