PDA

View Full Version : Search function

Omen
18-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Cant find all my previous posts from before with this new website only recent ones. IS there a way to find all my posts from the start?

wilisno
18-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Cant find all my previous posts from before with this new website only recent ones. IS there a way to find all my posts from the start?

You mean posts from the old forum ? No, you have to go back there and search, the search here can only search for posts you've posted here.

dom.peter80
19-01-2013, 12:59 AM
I tried using google's inbuilt search engine, it's hard because your name is "omen", it includes results for all words ending in "omen"... lots of "women" entries

Omen
20-01-2013, 04:27 AM
thanks wilson and dom yeah the posts i made on the old forum is there a way to go back to the old forum and make a search or you cant?. One thing i dont get it says i have 420 posts but will only show posts i made on the new forum

wilisno
20-01-2013, 11:45 PM
thanks wilson and dom yeah the posts i made on the old forum is there a way to go back to the old forum and make a search or you cant?. One thing i dont get it says i have 420 posts but will only show posts i made on the new forum

Yes, you can go back to the old forum and search. Just click on the Archived Syd99 Forum below the Video Share section, log on to the old forum, then you can search.

Omen
21-01-2013, 03:29 AM
Thanks willsno found cant beleive i didnt see it before im so blind...hahhahaha

cheers mate