PDA

View Full Version : General talk Screw Brisbane bitches

Bobbybouche
14-01-2015, 09:51 AM
I think lads, it's worth the drive down to the goldy.

http://goldcoast.locanto.com.au/ID_375384436/Just-45-or-65-for-30-or-1h-massage-with-hand-relief.html

Locanto is full of these ads, because boys refuse to pay so much.

I'm from there, now brissy and I'm overwhelmed by how much we pay up here for the same bullshit punts as the goldy. Give some bird $20 for a hj, I can understand "the punt", but when the average ml wants $50 well then my expectations are much higher.

So stop paying! Just shrug your shoulders and go elsewhere.

Lovearubntug
16-01-2015, 09:10 AM
I couldn't agree more..

Pick up the GC Bulletin any day and it is full of similar... I'm fortunate that I go to the GC at least once a week for work.

But until all you knobs in Brisbane that pay what these greedy bitches are asking nothing will change.

It is in your hands lads..

No pun intended...

danenth
17-01-2015, 02:34 PM
Totally agree with above. Punters need to stop letting their little head overrule their big head.

Kenji2
18-01-2015, 01:42 AM
Don't you mean not letting their big hard blue balled head overrule their small soft pink head?

tikogoh
18-01-2015, 08:47 AM
Well lads it the same song your playing, that I have tried to get the brisbane punting community to stop paying so much and walk away. Nothing will change, as most punters are truly oblivious to the con they are caught in. It's not until you go to the Gold Coast or tweed and realise how cheap and 10 times better MLs are, you see the con artist in Brisbane shops.
I'm actually going to the coast for couple of punts today, including fuel and massages, plus what ever extras I decide on this time, nude body slide, bj ect. I im happy to spend $250 all up fuel included and a surf in the morning, massage at 1030 back for surf then back for a massage then home, it just doesn't get any better, and drive home with a big ��

Isn't one of your New Year's Resolutions not to punt? haha

Anyway, I'm planning to go Chevron later. I was supposed to leave now but some family matters came up :(

rockabilly
18-01-2015, 04:11 PM
I think we need to push for that Gold Coast section. Looks like there is a bit of scene there and it's a shame to see it lost in the other stuff.

Still looking for a good private girl like the above, who gives a decent massage and offers FS as an ending. .

darthvader
19-01-2015, 04:21 PM
I love the GC scene.

I travel for work equally between Brissy and GC - and i don't even bother going to get a massage anywhere around Bris anymore.

Sure there are some great girls - but you really pay for it.

Theres plenty to choose from around GC, and although its still a punt - id say its 98% chance of finding what you are looking for.

The way the prices are at the moment, you pretty much get 2 on the GC for every 1 in brissy.

darthvader
22-01-2015, 08:39 AM
Never ventured down that far oldbull - might have to check it out some time.