PDA

View Full Version : General talk Too hot to punt

garfield
18-01-2013, 08:32 AM
Today is extremely hot, do you think it is too hot to punt? Which establishment has the strongest aircon?

jimmyk
18-01-2013, 09:06 AM
I can imagine many of the smaller massage places without aircon will get quite stuffy and unbearable. And those also without a shower would be hell afterwards, the heat would negate all the stress that the massage should have taken out :cry:

dannyboy
18-01-2013, 09:50 AM
I went punting the other week when it was 43, went to 359 and its was fine, AC was going and didn't even notice the heat..

DarkZero01
18-01-2013, 10:53 AM
I think it will get cooler during night time so it's ok to punt during that time then.

the wizard
18-01-2013, 12:41 PM
No I think it's worst at night before the southerly kicks in

I noticed Ginza also has mini air conditioner/fans in every room-
as well as central cooling.

I'm sure 64 has the same with fans and Ar.

8inches
18-01-2013, 12:48 PM
It's time to drink a cup of cement and harden the f#$k up. Its summer ffs!
Those complaining about the heat now are gonna be the same group of F@gs whinging how its too cold to punt in winter asking which brothels have good heating systems.
Stay home and wank in front of the fan if you're too scared of the heat.
enough said

uber
18-01-2013, 01:00 PM
It is way more enjoyable to fuck when you aren't dripping in sweat before you have your thang in her thang, just saying.

chandra_man1
18-01-2013, 01:02 PM
for those silly people fasting they can't wank in front of their fan. they can just watch the tennis or cricket with their fan on.

bill_100
18-01-2013, 01:06 PM
DEpends on where you go garfield, I just had a 2 hour session with my regular at 280 Hornsby. Report to come later today.

Each room at 280 has a package AC with individual controls (which works) and the room we used was nicely controlled at about 20 Deg C. Was necessary as we generated a bit of heat from action. I was struck by the heat as soon as I went outside and my car registered 44 Deg C.

Suggest everyone carry some water with them if they are going out before the "change" comes. Dehydration came be very dangerous. Also watch out for the sun as the UV is 13 (extreme) today.

However I would not like to get stuck in the kitchen at 533 Willoughby like I was a few weeks back as it had no AC.

bill_100
18-01-2013, 01:15 PM
I think it will get cooler during night time so it's ok to punt during that time then.

I doubt that DarkZero01 as the building absorbs the heat (especially concrete and brick ones) so it takes a long time for them to cool down even if there has been a cool change come through. OK if the building has effective AC but that is the same in the day as well.

rooter
18-01-2013, 01:26 PM
Surely you blokes can go one day without punting.
The girls will still be there tomorrow!

cipher
18-01-2013, 01:35 PM
booked bluemoon at 3pm... sweating with girl~

bleachy
18-01-2013, 04:13 PM
i think if u feel its too hot, just don't go, its up to you to think if its hot or not...

garfield
18-01-2013, 05:31 PM
Thanks to all suggestion. I just opted for a massage with happy ending nearest my work and it was ok.

BlueMoonSyd.com
18-01-2013, 06:21 PM
I hope we didn't disappoint you we have purchase 2 water chiller and keep the central aircon on for the full daytime to kill the heat :)

Damn it's hot but trust me our girls are hotter :D

wilisno
18-01-2013, 06:42 PM
I hope we didn't disappoint you we have purchase 2 water chiller and keep the central aircon on for the full daytime to kill the heat :)

Damn it's hot but trust me our girls are hotter :D

Ha ! Good sales pitch ! :miao:

DarkZero01
18-01-2013, 11:16 PM
I doubt that DarkZero01 as the building absorbs the heat (especially concrete and brick ones) so it takes a long time for them to cool down even if there has been a cool change come through. OK if the building has effective AC but that is the same in the day as well.

lol i am just trying to be optimistic
its all good, thx for the explanation didn't know concrete and brick absorbs heat too.

dom.peter80
18-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Sydney has experienced its hottest day on record, with temperatures passing 45 degrees across the greater city area.

The mercury hit 45.8 degrees Celsius at Observatory Hill at 2.55pm, 0.5 above Sydney's previous hottest day in 1939.

Across greater Sydney, the hottest temperatures recorded were at Penrith (46.5C at 2.16pm), Camden (46.4C at 3.04pm), Richmond (46.4C at 3.01pm), Sydney Airport (46.4C at 2.32pm) and Bankstown (46.1C at 3.28pm).

Julie Evans from the weather bureau says a cool change will come through Sydney in the early evening.

"The good news is that the change will arrive this evening. It won't be after midnight like it was last time," she said.

"It's looking like it will arrive in the early to mid-evening, a bit later in the western suburbs."

By 4.15pm, the temperature at Observatory Hill, where the weather bureau started recording temperatures in 1859, had dropped to 35C.

There are major delays to trains across the CityRail network due to overhead wiring and power supply problems due to the heat.

CityRail is asking passengers to take care in the extreme heat and travel with a water bottle.

It says train tickets can be used to catch Sydney Buses services and Sydney Ferries services.

The race meeting at Gosford has also been called off as the mercury there passed 44C.

Canberra, meanwhile, has broken the record for its hottest January day with temperatures reaching 41.6C, breaking the previous record of 41.4C.

Paramedics feel the heat

The NSW Ambulance Service has been flooded with calls for people seeking help for heat exposure.

Paramedics say they have treated 52 people for heat stroke, with 100 more treated for fainting and around 40 for heat sickness.

Chief Superintendent Ian Johns says that figure is just the tip of the iceberg.

"We get hundreds more calls for people complaining of heat-related illness," he said.

"People call 000 for dizziness or vomiting or headache or generally unwell or collapse, and when the paramedics get there and do some assessment it can be attributed to the excessive heat.

"People underestimate the heat and overestimate their ability and that would be particularly so for younger, fitter Australians."

Elderly people and those with chronic illness need to be especially careful.

Mr Johns has advised people to take simple measures such as wearing a hat, carrying water and staying out of the heat.

"The better you can prepare yourself, the better chance you have of getting through these extreme weather days with your health intact."

uber
19-01-2013, 08:00 AM
You heard it here first, folks.

Wear a hat while fucking.

garfield
14-11-2014, 07:09 PM
Another hot day, not as hot as in the original thread. Was ok in an airconditioning room with nice sensual massage.

Wonder how everybody else went?

Oneonone
14-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Well I had a punt today it was hot even with the air conditioner on, the girl wiped my brow with the tissues quite a few times but it was worth it as I had a great time with one of my favourites.

I don't think it ever too hot to punt I just love punting.

garfield
14-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Well I had a punt today it was hot even with the air conditioner on, the girl wiped my brow with the tissues quite a few times but it was worth it as I had a great time with one of my favourites.

I don't think it ever too hot to punt I just love punting.

Mind sharing who was that favorite of yours?

Oneonone
14-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Mind sharing who was that favorite of yours?

My favourites at 533 are Yuna and Sara.

Today was the lovely Sara!