PDA

View Full Version : French bella Ginger is coming back to 378 Pitt St from This Saturday!

CBD 378
15-01-2015, 10:36 PM
Hi bros, just let you know
The most missed, legendary French stunner Ginger is returning to Australia , much to our delight ! She used to work in our former Newtown shop 329 King St last year and She will start working this Saturday , come and see her during her short stay! Don't miss out ! She is a true gem!

CBD 378
16-01-2015, 05:44 PM
French Bella Ginger is back!

beta101
16-01-2015, 08:32 PM
is she working next week during week days? i want to pay her a visit n repair some tall french and midget algerian muslim relation

CBD 378
17-01-2015, 10:21 AM
is she working next week during week days? i want to pay her a visit n repair some tall french and midget algerian muslim relation

Ginger will be on every Monday Tuesday and Friday from now !

AHLUNGOR
17-01-2015, 10:57 AM
French Bella Ginger is back!

I like Ginger very much, she is a French babe and very professional - time to relive my review, highly recommended:

Ginger at Posh Newtown, a classic French beauty - la vie en rose, and the facial !!

After I got a glimse of the lovely Ginger last time I was in the shop to see Sarah, I know I need to have a session with this French beauty!

Knowing she is coming back from holiday today, so rang yesterday and got Sonja to book Ginger first up at 10.30am

Got there 5 min early and she is already there, wearing a dark singlet style long dress with a side split right up to the hip area, very body hugging and she looks slim and sexy in it. Well, Ginger is around 24/25, may be 5' 5/6" very beautiful face, nicely make up and pretty enough for me to take her to the Pom. And that French accent !!

Handed over the $110 for the hour, Ginger looks a the money, smiled to me and said, oh, you like to have the special, I said yes please............

Got ready on the massage table and Ginger came back to start the session. Didn't ask me whether I want soft or hard, she was giving me a medium one anyway. Started from the top of the table, using just a touch of oil, I will say her style of push oil is more for relaxation rather than theraphetic. But she has reasonable strength and when she was around my neck and shoulder area and lower back, she applied a bit more pressure and it felt good.

Enjoyed my conversation with her, very friendly lady, and just loved that accent !! She just came back from Bali so she has a fair bit of sun and surf but she said all she did was laying on the beach or around the pool sipping cocktails and enjoying the food and cheap shopping, she was with a friend though, some bloody lucky guy !!

Not much teasing or TT before turn over but that didn't bother me, just having a good time. Then I can feel that Ginger was stripping down, nice matching black lace bra and undie, and everything came off, sweet !!

Got up to have a drink of water then waved Ginger towards me, got to have a hug with her, feeling her breasts on my chest, very nicely shaped firm C Cups and for a slim girl, she has an awesome ass, very firm and bouncy and the round curve was facing upwards, she must be only a size 8 but with curves in all the right places thats for sure.

I lay back down on the table and exposing myself for Ginger to pamper. She didn't say what I can or can't do, which I like, but being the gentleman that I am, I am usually just a tits and ass person...........lol

Now back to those C Cups, on closer caressing and examinations, I can feel some enhancement at the back of them, for a natural breast man, I am Not too disappointed or put off by that. Firstly, they are very nicely done, looks great, hand feel is good, if I just hold and play with the front part of the breasts, I couldn't tell, and Ginger was quite happy to let me do whatever, one hand, two hands, on the nipples - which raised slowly - very cute !!

My manhood had responded accordingly, with one hand on her booty butt - really sexy and meaty and warm crack down there, I wish I can give her some cockslides at the back, something to look forward to next time ! And the left hand continue to play with the two pieces of artworks, I cum not long after. It's not an earth moving kind of cum, just gentle and pleasant and Ginger leaned down to kiss me on the chin and said thank you. And I said merci beaucoup !

There was another 15 min left, so as Ginger was cleaning me up, she asked if l like more massage, on the body or on my face. A facial - I haven't had one for a long time, why not, usually I got offered head or foot massage instead,. So I said face massage please.

Ginger just pulled the long dress over herself (with no undie and bra - gee, I wish she stays like that all day................haha) and went outside to wash her hands and came back with a hot towel to clean some of the oil off me.

Then she put some cream on her hands and started the facial, OK, it's very good and this lady is a qualified beautician in Paris apparently. And it was one of the best facial massage I ever have ! and I will say the facial massage alone is probably worth the $60 massage fees !! If only she has more time to give me more head massage at the end (instead of 10 seconds !!)

I was so relaxed, I was falling asleep when it all finished. I think Ginger controlled the timing very well and while she didn't give me any strong massage, the overall package and experiences was top class and definitely great value for money and worth a few more return visits.

The bottom line is, she is a top class European beauty with a lean and yet curvaceous body, very friendly plus that oh so sexy accent, and you are only paying a basic Chinese RnT shop price !!

Highly recommended.

Cheers

:love:

beta101
17-01-2015, 04:08 PM
nice thanks i will visit next week :p i tried miranda there before n shes really pretty n nice to talk to n shes from paris n let me touch everything but i can't suck on her breast hard anticlimax lol

CBD 378
17-01-2015, 09:29 PM
nice thanks i will visit next week :p i tried miranda there before n shes really pretty n nice to talk to n shes from paris n let me touch everything but i can't suck on her breast hard anticlimax lol:love:

Ginger has very pretty face and amazing body,she's also a top sevice masseurs on our shop,u must try her!

CBD 378
18-01-2015, 09:45 PM
French Bella Ginger is on tomorrow,don't miss out!

CBD 378
19-01-2015, 06:58 AM
Ginger is on today Don't miss out !

zorsty
19-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Cant forget about the accent too... 😊

CBD 378
22-01-2015, 09:17 AM
Ginger is on today from 5pm till very late !

CBD 378
22-01-2015, 02:26 PM
Ginger start at 5pm today,For bro who want see Ginger better call us @0422 272 388 for booking!

CBD 378
26-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Ginger is on today !

CBD 378
29-01-2015, 01:51 PM
Ginger is on today !

CBD 378
30-01-2015, 04:17 PM
Ginger start from 7pm till late!

CBD 378
01-02-2015, 11:41 PM
Ginger on tomorrow from 10am till late!

CBD 378
04-02-2015, 03:26 PM
Ginger is on today

anonymouspunter
04-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Is summer the blonde girl from newtown ever coming back?