PDA

View Full Version : Wechat punt

Gats
16-01-2015, 09:24 PM
Hi guys, my first post, will do an intro next.

Took a punt on a Private Girl on wechat who works out of Albert St.

Stupidly thinking that this premium punt (280) might reveal a gem I booked an hour.

Can't help but think that this young WL was a little 'masculine' and started to get concerned!

CBJ was a good with a little teeth but I just couldn't concentrate and started looking at hands and feet.

Said she was from Vietnam but I was thinking about Thailand.

Head begins to spin, should I bail or 'probe' further.

Decided to keep at it, still not certain. Took a look at her box which had a rather unusually large labia.

Went for a feel and alarm bells were ringing, thought fuck the money I'm out here.

Flat out asked her if she had an operation and got a 'I don't speak English look' so got the fuck out of there.

Hope my first post gives you all a little chuckle!

tikogoh
18-01-2015, 08:50 AM
masculine in what sense? Upper lip hair? hehe....

Mikey75
18-01-2015, 09:25 AM
Gents,
I do recall meeting up with a suss FS lady/boy last year in the city. I did a runner about 10 minutes into the session from a gut feel and also before things got heated. She was attractive and has stunning bolt ons. Very slim body. But I remember seeing an Adam's apple. She said she was from Vietnam, but I felt she was Thai for some reason. From my memory she was going under the name of Jessie and she was from Sydney.
M

Gats
18-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Gents,
I do recall meeting up with a suss FS lady/boy last year in the city. I did a runner about 10 minutes into the session from a gut feel and also before things got heated. She was attractive and has stunning bolt ons. Very slim body. But I remember seeing an Adam's apple. She said she was from Vietnam, but I felt she was Thai for some reason. From my memory she was going under the name of Jessie and she was from Sydney.
M

Spot on mate.

JustMetoday
18-01-2015, 04:19 PM
PM details ??

BrainSex
22-01-2015, 07:18 AM
hmmm, i've been looking at Nina# on Albert ST. Is this the one?

darthvader
22-01-2015, 08:43 AM
PM details ??

this cunt. haha. Everyone is like thats gross better steer clear - this dude's like that sounds what I'm looking for.

Legend.

JustMetoday
22-01-2015, 08:46 AM
Yep cos I know the bitch from wechat but never met her. Dodged a bullet there. I know two Jessie on wechat but one matches this one. Delete time.

Gats
23-01-2015, 01:56 AM
this cunt. haha. Everyone is like thats gross better steer clear - this dude's like that sounds what I'm looking for.

Legend.

Apologies Darth, I was just trying to give you as much info as possible!

Gats
23-01-2015, 02:00 AM
hmmm, i've been looking at Nina# on Albert ST. Is this the one?

Sure it's not the same. Did you take a punt?

I'm steering clear of Albert St altogether!

Stephen02
23-02-2015, 04:26 PM
Face it, guys.

If you regularly patronize Asian WLs, chances are you've fucked a tranny and not known it.

harmony
23-02-2015, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the post bro
I didnt chuckle too much, as I dont like to laugh at your expense tho

Im always dissuading people from finding WL on Wechat, when we have such great advertisers here

I need to start teaching at Business School, as well as Scam training schools everywhere, because I have two cardinal rules to teach:

1)No matter how often people are warned about scams and ways to lose money, there are always still enough people who dont hear the warnings, to keep the scams alive

2)People will look at a photo, and believe it is true

You are doing a better job than me in stating just how unreliable Wechat WL potentially can be

'A Wechat user and his money are soon parted'

Respects to all WL, including those who offer a little bonus package.
Mother nature created ladies in all shapes and sizes

numberonebigsize
24-02-2015, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the post bro
I didnt chuckle too much, as I dont like to laugh at your expense tho

Im always dissuading people from finding WL on Wechat, when we have such great advertisers here

I need to start teaching at Business School, as well as Scam training schools everywhere, because I have two cardinal rules to teach:

1)No matter how often people are warned about scams and ways to lose money, there are always still enough people who dont hear the warnings, to keep the scams alive

2)People will look at a photo, and believe it is true

You are doing a better job than me in stating just how unreliable Wechat WL potentially can be

'A Wechat user and his money are soon parted'

Respects to all WL, including those who offer a little bonus package.
Mother nature created ladies in all shapes and sizes

WTF!!!! Anyone like to translate?