PDA

View Full Version : Relax Massage @ Chevron Island

popeye96
18-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Well what a waste of a drive down the coast that was.

After reading through mostly positive reviews of this place, I decided to see how much better value the CG punting scene is. Rocked up without an appointment, and there was only one girl available. Short, chubby Asian, probably about 30ish. Sounded like the ML that I have read about on here that does the endings, so decided why not. She was a nice enough girl, just not overly attractive. Anyway, as I had made the hour odd drive down, decided to go for the hour option for $80. The rooms are dark, old, tiny things. They do have air con, but they don't turn it on till you get in the room so for the first 5 - 10 minutes I may as well have been in a sauna. The massage itself was ok. Not the worst I've had, but certainly not the best either. No tackle tickle at all while massaging my back, which is another negative. Time for the flip and she does a bit of leg massage, but still staying away from the old fella. Then she askes if I want the finish and that it will be an extra $20. WTF I thought, and politely declined the offer. Then to top it off, she only used a dry towel to wipe the oil off, with no offer of a shower (don't even know if there is one there).

When I left, because it was still mid 30's outside and I was still coated in oil, I felt like a basted chicken cooking in the oven. Never going to bother wasting my time at this shit hole again. At least in Brisbane I can get the same thing for the same total price in a much nicer shop with much prettier and younger girls.

The only good thing about it was I got to spend a couple of hours in the car enjoying the cool air con instead of sweltering in this Brisbane heat.

rockabilly
18-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Hey Popeye, sorry to hear about the bad experience. I couldn't stop laughing when I heard about you outside still coated in oil. Reminded me of this episode.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8208/8209539948_1f89c9c0ce_z.jpg

I've only been there the once. Average massage

brownwallaby
18-01-2015, 07:47 PM
at all branches of HD, $80 is the going rate for one hour + finish. $80 without finish is way over the top

darthvader
19-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Send me a PM next time your heading to the coast - i will give you a recommendation that will make you want to move to the coast!

In saying that, i have had a similar experience at Relax Chevron - got the uni student for the first half and the chubster for the second half and that was the last time i went there.

The dollars they wanted is BS - but the service can be hit and miss.

popeye96
19-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Thanks mate. Will do. I'm still trying to figure out why everyone is raving about HD and Relax. I went to HD just down the road from Relax about 12 months ago, and although I got what I went for, that place is also a bit of a shit hole so won't be returning there either.

darthvader
20-01-2015, 11:32 AM
Pretty sure its just the $$$ they rave about mate - well it is for me.

There is no argument the facilities can be better in Brisbane, but double the price better? Personally not for me.

The places on GC like HD and Relax are the bread and butter, they're the first stop for GC newbies or if your in and out and need a sure thing. Downside is there old buildings with no facilities and it really is a punt on the type or girl / massage you get - but the ending is guaranteed.

As you spend a bit more time down the GC you come across the cream of the crop, which essentially offer the same as Brissy, but for HD / Relax prices.

I have a current fav which was passed onto me via PM and i was asked not to review - which i have not. It is very discreet, quite a small establishment with booking essential. The rate is $65 inclusive for 30 mins, which includes an impeccable massage and as good of ending as you will get anywhere - my first time there i got my ball bag and rod licked as part of the service. a $30 tip gives you access to an unbelievable set of tits - touching and sucking included.

So yes, HD and relax are shit in the big scheme of things. Bang for buck you can't go wrong, however spend a little more time checking out more and more places and you will find your own personal favorite where value for money is unmatched by anything in Bris and the service and facilities are fairly similar.

If the $$$ do not concern you then stick to bris - as there is nothing really about the GC you won't find in the popular Bris shops.

You are welcome to PM me for more details - however i will only reply to the people on here giving genuine reviews and adding positively to the forum - don't think I'm a cunt, but I'm sure there are plenty of you guys that don't want to give up your gems too easily either.

Bobby1234
20-01-2015, 02:56 PM
I guess thats why they call it punting :) cheap ml not good. Good ml not cheap :)

wunderboy
23-03-2015, 01:54 AM
Tried Relax Massage at Chevron Island.

Started with the half hour for $40 but because it was raining I decided to extend to 1 hour which is $80.

Name: Jo
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 (C cup)
Massage: 8/10 - quite good and a lot of tickle tackle
HJ: 9/10 (2 shots)
Damage: 80 + 20 tips
WIR: Maybe but would like to try other girls.

oral bee
23-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Do they still have the 1 girl massage 1 girl finishes system at Relax?

I was a little taken aback by that the one time I was recommended to go there.

wunderboy
29-03-2015, 08:56 AM
When I was there, it was the same girl for the full hour.

darthvader
30-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Do they still have the 1 girl massage 1 girl finishes system at Relax?

I was a little taken aback by that the one time I was recommended to go there.

I've been there around a dozen times, every time was same girl starts and finishes, last time i went i got the switcheroo and the chubster finished - which is why it was the last time i was there.

gpeck80
30-03-2015, 07:02 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.