PDA

View Full Version : General talk Question on RnT

Passion10
19-01-2015, 01:46 PM
So im relatively new to RnT places and always been a fs guy. Question is, is fingering, dfk, daty common in RnT places and if so which ones? Im not talking about places like Midas M8 etc

cisco
19-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Nah , bro ahlungor some one need your advise ;)

Passion10
19-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Nah , bro ahlungor some one need your advise ;)

so dfk, fingering daty are not common in RnT places

AHLUNGOR
19-01-2015, 02:01 PM
so dfk, fingering daty are not common in RnT places

From what I know, even in FS shops, Not every FS WLs will offer DFK, Fingering and DATY to every punter !!

If those plays and services are important to you, you better off stick with the FS WLs who will offer all those services to you.

Cheers

:cool2:

Passion10
19-01-2015, 02:19 PM
From what I know, even in FS shops, Not every FS WLs will offer DFK, Fingering and DATY to every punter !!

If those plays and services are important to you, you better off stick with the FS WLs who will offer all those services to you.

Cheers

:cool2:

Thats true..

Just want to know what to expect when i try. Thanks:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
19-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Thats true..

Just want to know what to expect when i try. Thanks:cool2:

No harm in trying and searching, I'm sure there are massage ladies who will offer some if not all of your requirements, That's punting isn't it !!

Passion10
19-01-2015, 02:36 PM
No harm in trying and searching, I'm sure there are massage ladies who will offer some if not all of your requirements, That's punting isn't it !!

heh not requirements really, just preferences. Any recommendations on where to start?

beta101
19-01-2015, 09:22 PM
lol i must go to massage for the wrong reasons as well. i just let them massage me for 10 minutes then i ask for hug n we hug for 50 minutes.

i think deep down im lonely so lonely n i just want a sexy tall naked girl to hug. that and fap to korean girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur4EUZUddyM&index=11&list=PLnvgtv8XINtWIbcwfGCqOcZsw54Nxhnmh