PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 375 erotic massage, new open, huge discount!

ROCKDALE375
19-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Special $35 erotic massage, new sexy model girls just arrived
Welcome to Rockdale New Management Massage. Here you can experience the best erotic massage service provided by our newly arrived sexy girls. We have girls from Japan, Thailand, Korean and China, etc. All of themare beautiful and young. Every girlhere is professional in erotic massage andwilling to relax you with her smooth delicate body.
Our room features are cosy and luxury with romantic lighting systems and air-conditioning systems. The plush massage beds are newly furnished which are soft and comfy. All the room decors will make your experience with us more satisfying.
Erotic Massage fr $35

Come and call us today, don’t miss out!
0426 883 717
375 West Botany St, Rockdale.

Ladies Welcome!

Busy! Busy! Busy Shop!
Excellent Daily Payment!
Friendly Female Management

asap
19-01-2015, 04:42 PM
:love::love:

Christmas
19-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Oh hi seems next door

coolday
20-01-2015, 09:10 AM
Just went to this shop on Monday.

Rebecca served me really well. She is a Singaporean girl, seems 21 / 22 yo, looks very sexy.:slobber:

Must try !

asap
09-02-2015, 10:59 AM
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooood

letzprty
22-07-2015, 08:15 PM
Person's Name : Sarah

Establishment : 375 West Botany Street Rockdale

Date of Visit : 22/7/2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95991669

Hours of Business : 10-8

Rates : 80 for 30 min

Size/shape : size 8 big set of natural tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : She said Vietnamese

Services Provided : nude massage B2B, HJ, BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : not bad for the price

My experience/comments : Went and checked out this place after work today as it’s kind of on the way home. The first girl shown was Lisa she looked a bit like an Amazonian Asian and was a pass, then walked in Sarah. She’s not bad looking definitely in her 30’s, she had a big jacket on so was hard to tell what was underneath, she has skinny legs so I was hoping the rest of her would be in proportion. Asked if she would also do fs as well as the b2b and it was agreed. Got in the front room and jumped in the shower while Sarah waited with a towel at the ready. I got dried up and jumped on the bed face up. She got undressed just leaving the G and exposed a very nice set of boobs, definitely a D or bigger. She has bit of belly fat, probably had a kid, long hair and nice smooth skin. Sarah seemed a little nervous as she fumbled the oil bottle spilling a shitload on the floor, then finally all over my front. Her b2b wasn’t anything to brag about and I had to keep charge of the situation. There was plenty of nipple licking and underarm licking which was a first. I tried getting her tits lubed up but most of the oil was on the floor and quite a bit spilt on the bed as well and we made do with what we had. While licking me all over her lips unexpectedly wrapped around my cock and I thought woo hoo Bonus round. This didn’t last long and she kept on with the cat bath. After a few more mins of this I asked for another BBBJ which she happily obliged to do. While the BBBJ was going great guns there was a ring on the main door and then our door flew open, HELLO. This really put off Sarah and when she stopped in a little state of shock my old fella started his turtle impersonation. It’s the second time this has happened to me, the first was at TP64 while I was smashing one of the girls in doggie. I always think it’s quite a laugh and never really give a shit. Sarah looked a little worried so I did my best to take her mind off what just happened and she continued with the BBBJ. I then got Sarah to try and give me a pussy slide but she was a bit prickly and the lack of oil meant it was never really going to work. Anyway I got her to dom me up and she rode me in cowgirl for a while, then mish, a bit of doggie, standing doggie at the end of the bed so I could enjoy the view in the mirror and back to mish for the finale. Overall for $80 it was a decent session but I’m still on the hunt for a good b2b with a fs ending.