PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Uncle Jack Complaint(too many girl)

Rockdale_485
20-01-2015, 07:22 PM
Girl start complaint to Uncle Jack where is customer????Too many pussy waiting for banana!!!! (9 Girls available now!!!)

daveo123
20-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Price too high. lol jk

CunningLinguist
20-01-2015, 08:55 PM
Yeah open a city branch!

ilovefs
20-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Yep, standard $150hr pricing and you'll be busy. People won't pay a premium for an Asian brothel saying a girl is premium. How many times is a girl said to be great service and they disappoint? 99.9% of asian brothels. Get a reputation for always having better service girls and people will pay the price.

babelx
21-01-2015, 03:47 PM
What's the charges on this shop? Last time I went (service was poor), it was $100 per 1/2 hr.

I really like the decor though. Not dingy like the common shops.

dokleng
22-01-2015, 01:27 AM
Asian with tight pussy... Still lot's think our price resonable.:smile:

I like your girls honestly, especially your star performers.
But mate, if your prices were really reasonable, your ladies wont be standing around waiting for bananas, will they? :)

Don't forget that you:

1. have a lot of competition
2. have cheaper competition with similar quality girls (at times, better)
3. are a bit far from the city compared to others

Keep those in mind and hopefully you'll make the needed changes to get you back to being flat out busy again. Good luck!

P.S.
...or it could also be due to the lull that comes with the Holiday Hangover. Wait for Valentines...

astro boy
22-01-2015, 06:09 AM
I like your girls honestly, especially your star performers.
But mate, if your prices were really reasonable, your ladies wont be standing around waiting for bananas, will they? :)

Don't forget that you:

1. have a lot of competition
2. have cheaper competition with similar quality girls (at times, better)
3. are a bit far from the city compared to others

Keep those in mind and hopefully you'll make the needed changes to get you back to being flat out busy again. Good luck!

P.S.
...or it could also be due to the lull that comes with the Holiday Hangover. Wait for Valentines...
Hmm..........

Rockdale_485
22-01-2015, 11:59 AM
thanks bros...Uncle Jack need to eat more humble pie....I believe he will try his best
wish you all have a very good long weekend...Happy Aussie Day!!