PDA

View Full Version : General talk Dirty/ Old Premises....

babelx
21-01-2015, 03:52 PM
Now I have always been a little more service oriented rather than demanding nice premises. I have even been in tent city of the goold ol times.... You know what I mean....

I prefer going to an apartment because it's got a bit of thrill/girl next door sort of feel etc.

What I don't like is dark, mostly smelly shops with rotting carpet and gross wet towels when you come out of the shower.

Because of this, despite good service, I haven't been to Willoughby 533 for 9 months. In a way, I have been a bit more insistent on clean (not completely worn out rags) towels etc and bright premises.

I prefer TP64 although it is a long trip for me. They do screw you on bookings alot so it is also difficult. Lately I've been checking out cracker girls because of this. Of course this is more expensive but I've cut down on frequency to keep costs same.

OVer the years, I have become a little bit more discerning etc of the whole mood of the experience.

Any thoughts form the experienced and the new among us? Would you boycott a shop based on environmental factors?

aussiegaigin
21-01-2015, 05:09 PM
I don't mind a bit run down if it keeps the prices down, but clean is a must.

I remember a shop in Kingsford a few years ago. First thing I noticed in the room were two or three obvious "wet spots" on the sheets. Asked the girl to change it and get a clean one; she came back with one that was dry, but had very prominent stains in the same positions.

Got my money back and left, never went back there. Shame really, because there were a couple of hot girls there.

305C, in case anyone remembers it.

Spe
21-01-2015, 10:58 PM
Yes... Mimi's shop at burwood is definitely very well kept. Like a bachelorette pad for RnT.

Other well maintained shops are 45 George and 22 rydalmere. Clean room and towels. If you find the right WL, it can be a very good experience.

dokleng
22-01-2015, 01:36 AM
Mina/Amanda's shop in Hornsby, theirs is not bad either. Those who've been there would know. Free lollies and drinks to boot.

Raqu
22-01-2015, 08:26 AM
Yeah, Mimi's shop is clean and tidy, including the bathroom which is always good.

AHLUNGOR
22-01-2015, 08:48 AM
For cleanliness in FS shop you can't beat 5 Star !

When the WL used the soiled towel to wipe dry the floor inside the shower after she washed herself , you can't help but have confident with the shop ! And you can see the big stacks of clean sheets and towels inside the room , tops !

I don't go to FS shop that often, but 45 George and 22 Brodie were pretty spacious and clean too! Good A/C and ventilation too !

Cheers