PDA

View Full Version : Be Aware Not Alamred.

flameaway
18-01-2013, 10:21 PM
Hello Guys.

Yes i know this is my first posting on the new forums. I am a long term reader and i used to post on the old forums. I stopped posting all together because the heat in QLD is getting way to hot.

And today it burned me. I had a gem of a shop in Springwood. It not a main stream one, but busy enough.

Well the girl that i see just rang me about 30 mins ago. The shop was raided today by 4 Clothed Police officers. They copied there sim cards, took down there details. Took there phone numbers. There address details. She believes that they are going to call me because of our relationship. No idea.

Point is use your god dam brains. If you want to tell someone about something, do it over the phone or down the pub. Not on the internet. Use some god dam sense, okay? Ive wanted tot tell you guys for months about this place, but its for this very reason i kept my mouth and fingers shut.

So be warned. I am sure they have a certain shop in there sites that we all know about. All i am going to say is 5 pages of one subject heading. Enough said?

So she looks like she will fly back to China if they go the whole hog on her ass.

End Point, be smart. Trust no one. Even long term members, because you have no idea how many people control that one account. Yes they may have 700 posts, but that could be from several different people.

I have seen the Police room where the hunt for this stuff, let me tell you, they are watching. Don't think this place is clean of cops. Its not.

FangBanger
18-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Dude. GTFO. Seriously. The brisbane forum has been littered with shitty reviews in the last month and now you want to scare them off more just because you fucked up?

Piss off mate!!!

flameaway
18-01-2013, 11:28 PM
Okay. I will GTFO for your satisfaction? Happy now? Yeah the forum has been littered with shitty reviews, i know this. I read them every day. The reason why is because all the smart people stopped reviewing months ago, because of the fact that police are monitoring every word. So hence there are fewer reviews and less people checking out the brisbane forums.

The internet has changed, it will never be like the good old days. I do not want to scare them off, i want to make them think before they type so that no more places get raided. Because when places get raided its not good for anyone. So get over yourself FangBanger. Im just trying to kepp the good times rolling before everywhere is shutdown and the the only places left are brothels. Would you like that? I sure dont.

Fine i will piss off, just for you. Does that make you all gooey inside, sitting behind your computer?

FangBanger
18-01-2013, 11:35 PM
Your naive posts only make things worse. How long have you used internet forums? Most people who have a few brains don't post illegal shit on the internet. It's been this way for years so just fuck off with your stupid shit dude.

flameaway
18-01-2013, 11:43 PM
This conversation is rather pointless FangBanger. You either take my advice or don't. Im not going to have a blow by blow open debate. Just enjoy what your doing, life your life, be happy. Have you read what has been posted lately? Illegal stuff everywhere in the brissie forums. You really need to learn the lingo my friend.

FangBanger
18-01-2013, 11:47 PM
I don't deal with illegal shit like you mate. So any advice you offer me is moot.

Have fun lol

flameaway
19-01-2013, 12:01 AM
So you thought i wrote this post directly for you FangBanger? Intresting. Btw. I did not do any illegal shit. I saw her off site.

FangBanger
19-01-2013, 12:13 AM
You get more unintelligible with every word you write mate.

How did you ever get the idea that this was directly for me? lol

beast1u
19-01-2013, 03:56 AM
While I agree with what OP is saying, this forum is not the only one that discusses this sort of thing. I used to keep a lot of details to myself until I found other forums that have got *way* more information than this forum does. To be honest, if you wanted just pure info on what shops are where and what they offer etc., this place is pretty poor. The good thing here is that there is more of a sense of community and some sort of bro-code.

It's really not hard to find info on the net, especially with dedicated resources and time. I take the stance that if shops are already mentioned on other forums I see, then there's no point trying to keep it a secret here and I may aswell share what I can with bro's.

BrainSex
19-01-2013, 10:05 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

flameaway
21-01-2013, 09:51 PM
The shop i was referring to was Hong Massage at Springwood. Next to the Jeep Car Yard. They closed the shop down on Friday afternoon. The Girls have put a sign on the door saying there has been a death in the Family. I guess that's what the Police told them to write, as Helen is still in China for a while. It surprised me that they went after the little fish, yet the larger fish remain intact. Perhaps Money does talk?

wally2
21-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Anyone who thinks the police don't access this site and others as well lives in fairy land.
To them "little fish are sweet". New government.....new game.

flameaway
22-01-2013, 12:36 AM
Could not agree more with you Wally2. Lol.

WhyDidIWait
28-01-2013, 10:47 PM
flameaway, you must be doing something right to be able to see the lady offsite. I've tried with the younger one (C) and no success. Anyway, saw a ML the other day who had some idea of what happened. My only comment after hearing from the ML is that, while the boys in blue have access to this site, we should be encouraging our MLs not to discuss extras and negotiate prices with new customers.

dr wankenstein
29-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Bobo the retard could spend 5 mins on this site and tell which places offer a wank.
As soon as it's on the net it's in the public domain, when threads are getting thousands of views it's not because of the massage.

If Bobo can do that, the cops can. The info has been out for years. Every now and then they'll act, if you're caught up in it you're fucked. For the majority of time the cops have better things to do. Everyone sees through talking in code, eg, leaving happy, that's not fooling anyone. Once the cat's out of the bag you're not getting it back in.

onthehunt
30-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Bobo the retard could spend 5 mins on this site and tell which places offer a wank.
As soon as it's on the net it's in the public domain, when threads are getting thousands of views it's not because of the massage.

If Bobo can do that, the cops can. The info has been out for years. Every now and then they'll act, if you're caught up in it you're fucked. For the majority of time the cops have better things to do. Everyone sees through talking in code, eg, leaving happy, that's not fooling anyone. Once the cat's out of the bag you're not getting it back in.
Spot on, Doc! The cops and the prostitution industry have been linked for as long as I can remember. The Fitzgerald Enquiry in the 80's revealed just how close they were! I remember visiting my favourite brothel in the early 80's and seeing the cop cars outside the place. They certainly weren't there to raid it! :D While it's true the times are different now and massage joints do get raided, the boys in blue don't need to use Forums like these for tips about possible illegal practices. They're quite capable of using a technique that most people would have heard of.... "going undercover". But assuming cops regularly browse Forums like this one for possible "tip-offs", like Doc states, the cops aren't stupid and can certainly read between the lines. I have to laugh at previous posts mentioning the need to build up one's "cred" through many posts and reviews before the "good information" should be willingly passed on. Surely you don't think cops trying to bust pedophilia, drug rings and other illegal operations couldn't be bothered to invest the time and effort in building the trust of their on-line identities! If that isn't the height of naivety, I don't know what is!

alfie88
04-02-2013, 11:35 PM
hong massage in

levi1980
16-02-2013, 01:36 PM
I got scared a few weeks back, came out of my local shop and spotted a black Bentley out front, 2 well dressed men looking very suss, and 2 unmarked cars with 4 other detective looking types, really scared the fuck out of me.

I didnt know what to make of it, but looked like some dodgey deal was being done, and NO i wont say which shop FFS