PDA

View Full Version : General talk WARNING! Cowgirl is dangerous!

rooter
22-01-2015, 05:41 PM
You have been warned bros.
Stick to good old mish ...
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life/study-reveals-the-most-dangerous-sex-position-20150121-12vh6t.html

harmony
22-01-2015, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the warning bro
Some of my ex girlfriends have been quite adventurous, and by some miracle I have not yet been afflicted by a penile fracture
With me, it was any position when I made the thrust but she moved into the wrong angle
Painful

Mr Bastard
22-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Arrghhh the risks of life, may we all be wrapped in cotton wool and be called Marsh-Mellows

CunningLinguist
22-01-2015, 09:24 PM
When a girl is going off in cowgirl and starts to move horizontally back and forth rather than up and down it can be dangerous as she is exerting a shearing force on your cock. Sometimes i have had to mix things up a little in this situation as I feel like my cock is about to be sheared off.

The article mentions doggy too. One peril of doggy for the girl is getting an unexpected anal insertion, I did this once by accident and went in to the hilt without even knowing it, the girl pulled away and wasn't happy, I didn't know what the problem was until she told me ... This can happen if you are pulling out with each stroke and then ramming it in again in a particularly vigorous fashion.

ShoottheMoon
22-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Ouch...just imagining that crack is painful.

light016
22-01-2015, 10:51 PM
im gonna be cautious now.. but it might be hard to be careful when a hot chick is going crazy on top of you.

assasin
22-01-2015, 11:09 PM
The article mentions doggy too. One peril of doggy for the girl is getting an unexpected anal insertion, I did this once by accident and went in to the hilt without even knowing it, the girl pulled away and wasn't happy, I didn't know what the problem was until she told me ... This can happen if you are pulling out with each stroke and then ramming it in again in a particularly vigorous fashion.

lol did you have to pay extra for the accidental anal?

CunningLinguist
22-01-2015, 11:16 PM
lol did you have to pay extra for the accidental anal?

Nope, but I got penalised, she declared the session was over and I hadn't come yet :(
So I had to find another WL that night!

assasin
22-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Nope, but I got penalised, she declared the session was over and I hadn't come yet :(

Ouch! bad luck brother

AHLUNGOR
23-01-2015, 08:17 AM
Any girl that can take a cock up her ass
right to the hilt on the first stroke "accidentally" with no lube or loosening up beforehand is no stranger to anal, and probably not even her first time that day ;-)

The Dom could have been lubed up quite well for the pussy fuck !

Max Impact
23-01-2015, 05:04 PM
No amount of lube will cause a cherry girl girl to be able accidentally take even a pinky finger accidentally to the hilt in one stroke, let alone an average sized cock.

Maybe CL has a micro size penis. That's the other possibility.

Don't worry about him being offended cos I'm on his ignore list (apparently) and he won't see this!

Max Impact
23-01-2015, 11:26 PM

Is this the long awaited AR from CL?

Not really. I guess we need to keep waiting. Another thousand grumbling remarks in the General Section. How about starting a thread in the AR section? You said Yamada was the reason you guys don't do ARs! What's the reason for the last three months?

rooter
24-01-2015, 02:41 PM
Well I completely failed to heed my own warning this morning and had a fucking wild and intense cow girl session.
Fuck I love that position! ... and the girls seem to really get off on it.
I think it's because of their clit rubbing up against your pelvis.