PDA

View Full Version : Complaint The difference in promoting a 18 yr old massage girl vs FS girl !!

AHLUNGOR
23-01-2015, 06:17 PM
First of all , do you really think there are truly 18 yr old girls working in the industry ? Yes, but extremely rare !!

And it is more likely in the FS side rather than in RnT - the reasons : well , anyone of us are happy to fuck a 18 year old even though she has no skills or poor in services! We are just happy to do what we want to do to that 18 yr old body !

But massage and HJ will be quite different and what would she know in massage in RnT when so young ?

And yet, shop keepers seems to think its good marketing to promote a brand new massage girl who is 18 or 19 yr old ?

I think 21 & 22 are good ages for a young and fresh new girl, any younger, well, it would be either a lie or make me feel like a pervert !!!

Cici, Momo and Mena were all very good young girls! Glad they were not promoted as 18 !!

wilisno
23-01-2015, 06:24 PM
First of all , do you really think there are truly 18 yr old girls working in the industry ? Yes, but extremely rare !!

And it is more likely in the FS side rather than in RnT - the reasons : well , anyone of us are happy to fuck a 18 year old even though she has no skills or poor in services! We are just happy to do what we want to do to that 18 yr old body !

But massage and HJ will be quite different and what would she know in massage in RnT when so young ?

And yet, shop keepers seems to think its good marketing to promote a brand new massage girl who is 18 or 19 yr old ?

I think 21 & 22 are good ages for a young and fresh new girl, any younger, well, it would be either a lie or make me feel like a pervert !!!

Cici, Momo and Mena were all very good young girls! Glad they were not promoted as 18 !!
The answer is so clear !

If the shop owners promote younger girls, that means younger girls are more sought after !!!

So you think RnT goers are more interested in massage ... you're wrong then ! ;) ;) ;)

pantydroppa
23-01-2015, 07:04 PM

Besides promoting your girls what is the point of your rant?
You don't need to post every thought that comes into your brain!

assasin
23-01-2015, 07:16 PM
I actually doubt theres any 18 yr old ml or wl in Sydney.

Id actually prefer to be massaged or fuck a 21 - 24 year old as opposed to a 18 year old. But we all been around long enough to know when they say 18 they actually mean 21/22. But yeah, for those that are new, it will attract some ppl. All depends on preference

light016
23-01-2015, 07:18 PM
I think this goes back to advertising the real age of the WL/ML.. but there are a lot of punters who would prefer younger girls.. and i think after punting for a while you just try to see if the girl really is 18 or at least looks like it.. I for one prefer younger girls and am lucky enough to just recently find a true 19yr old by my calculation..

Diva
23-01-2015, 07:38 PM

Youngs gals under 20 yo are popular obviously in massage shop, if they not really money-oriented . one guy told me 23 was too old ~
I got a receptionist born in 1996...19 yo as well~ but she's too innocent ~ to pick up the phone calls~

CunningLinguist
23-01-2015, 10:34 PM
My last genuine 18 year old was a great experience, but some time back:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36260-Book-her-Danna!&highlight=diana

james235
23-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Youngs gals under 20 yo are popular obviously in massage shop, if they not really money-oriented . one guy told me 23 was too old ~
I got a receptionist born in 1996...19 yo as well~ but she's too innocent ~ to pick up the phone calls~

Isn't 16yo the age of consent in NSW? So does that mean that it is legal for 16yos to be working in R&T joints or even FS places?

rooter
23-01-2015, 11:02 PM
16yo is age of consent, but if you are paying for sexual sevices then it's 18yo.

james235
23-01-2015, 11:08 PM
16yo is age of consent, but if you are paying for sexual sevices then it's 18yo.
I see.. Thanx

.. but if its offered freely and not for money then its 16.

brash
24-01-2015, 01:25 AM
I never trust an age given but it certainly helps to give you a ballpark. Nothing worse than getting stuck w someone too of or too young for your tastes

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Besides promoting your girls what is the point of your rant?
You don't need to post every thought that comes into your brain!

Banned !

Banned !!

Banned !!!

:shout:

harmony
24-01-2015, 11:17 AM
"You don't need to post every thought that comes into your brain!"
We don't need people like this on the forum. Its 2015 and about time we no longer consider personal abuse on public forums as normal. It is abuse.
We are all adults, and let's continue not to engage these people with the conversation and conflict they seek, but to silently and effectively click on the little black triangles under their posts and have administration deal with them
Life is too short for conflict, when we have so many nice things to enjoy during our brief life on the planet
Peace

harmony
24-01-2015, 11:18 AM
Repeated post deleted

rooter
24-01-2015, 01:45 PM
I can see your point Bro A.
Personally I love having a FS session with young girls, and the younger the better; as long as they are legal of course
But when it comes to a good R & T I don't mind an experienced MILF and the idea of getting a HJ from a young girl just doesn't have the same appeal as fucking her.
But hey we all have our own tastes and preferences and we are lucky that in Sydney pretty much all preferences are catered for.
Have you seen the Melbourne and Brisbane sections of this forum?- really sad!

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Hey brother A, I'm just wondering why do you prefer massage over full service?

Just tried to be good husband as much as I can !!

Getting a HJ is Not really cheating on my lovely Mrs, right, sure, call me head in the sand - but that's just my own humble opinion - and in the odd chance that I go to a FS shop or having more extras with my massage girls - well, I was weak at those moments !!

Don't get me wrong, if I haven't had a chronic sore back and a problem waist, I wouldn't have started to visit massage shop all those years ago !! and the happy ending was simply just a convenient bonus - just very hard to say no thanks when your hard on is swimming within a oily pair of hands - right ??

I am planning to punt a lot less this year - A LOT !!

Cheers

:cool2:

rooter
24-01-2015, 03:09 PM

Don't go soft on us Bro A - keep fighting the good fight. ;)
We're counting on you!

wilisno
24-01-2015, 03:10 PM

Getting a HJ is Not really cheating on my lovely Mrs, right, sure, call me head in the sand - but that's just my own humble opinion - and in the odd chance that I go to a FS shop or having more extras with my massage girls - well, I was weak at those moments !!

Cheers

For this question, ask your wife, let her be the judge of that !

Moreover, " occasional extras " is ok ? So cheating occasionally is not considered cheating ?!?! ;) ;) ;)

light016
24-01-2015, 04:53 PM

Don't get me wrong, if I haven't had a chronic sore back and a problem waist, I wouldn't have started to visit massage shop all those years ago !! and the happy ending was simply just a convenient bonus - just very hard to say no thanks when your hard on is swimming within a oily pair of hands - right ??

Cheers

Lol i read that as
"I am planning to punt a lot this year - A LOT"

mjet88
24-01-2015, 05:50 PM
:cry::cry::cry:if you punt a whole lot less who is goign to give us good awesome reviews !

Fisher
24-01-2015, 07:12 PM
:cry::cry::cry:if you punt a whole lot less who is goign to give us good awesome reviews !
You insted of being a ghost member

james235
25-01-2015, 07:21 PM
First of all , do you really think there are truly 18 yr old girls working in the industry ? Yes, but extremely rare !!!

So which shops in Sydney Massage or FS (either) regularly have girls younger than 22yo working?

Anyone?

wilisno
25-01-2015, 07:58 PM
So which shops in Sydney Massage or FS (either) regularly have girls younger than 22yo working?

Anyone?
Regularly ? No shop can boast or guarantee that ! You just have to keep your eyes and ears open and search !

Mr.aus
17-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Option 2 all day!

Now, let me see, what would a young fresh innocent inexperienced 18 year old prefer to do and easier for her to do.

1; give a half arsed lazy slap on the back massage and then giving a weak handjob while getting her fully clothed arse grabbed.

Or

2; or getting naked and having her tits and tight sensitive pussy licked and sucked and then having to suck that cock and then having her tight fresh pussy getting fucked and stretched and slammed in mish and rammed in doggy for up to the full hour, probably twice in the hour.

Gee, I wonder which option young inexperienced 18 yo girls would prefer.
Well, according to ahlungor it's no. 1.
Jeez, what a ludicrous statement.

lakeshow
18-11-2015, 09:24 AM
A lot of girls that come from overseas for studying are around 18-21.
During that time, most of their parents provide them with income, so they don't really need to go out looking for a job.

It's probably around 21-23 when they start to spend more, and meet some friends who work in the industry, and then they start working as a ML or WL.

So it's quite rare to find a 18 year old, unless they came here to just bang or money, or rub their hands all over guy's backs.

AHLUNGOR
18-11-2015, 10:32 AM
A lot of girls that come from overseas for studying are around 18-21.
During that time, most of their parents provide them with income, so they don't really need to go out looking for a job.

It's probably around 21-23 when they start to spend more, and meet some friends who work in the industry, and then they start working as a ML or WL.

So it's quite rare to find a 18 year old, unless they came here to just bang or money, or rub their hands all over guy's backs.

All kinds of possibilities are out there for many overseas students.

Yes, some of them are quite well off and came from good income family who can afford the high tuition fees, living expenses and general luxury in life. those are the lucky ones, but a lot more would have come from an average income family who may only be able to afford the initial school fees, living expenses for a few months and then it's up to the young ladies to pay her own ways....................

And some of the more mature ones (say mid 20's and above), who may have worked in the industry before back home in Hong Kong and China and they are here to Make the money and not for study - a student visa is just an official means to come and stay here.

It's sad but so real !!

Lucky for the punters in Sydney who then have the opportunity to taste all these young Asian girls who most of us would have no chance of scoring unless we take an Asian fuck trip overseas !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

garfield
18-11-2015, 02:00 PM
For this question, ask your wife, let her be the judge of that !

Moreover, " occasional extras " is ok ? So cheating occasionally is not considered cheating ?!?! ;) ;) ;)

It's definitely cheating!

AHLUNGOR
18-11-2015, 02:31 PM
http://36.media.tumblr.com/625fa70dd93f262d39ab838b970460b7/tumblr_nlagh3S7VA1u9n32zo1_500.jpg