PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo Panda - Underwood

BryanCranston
23-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Hi guys,

Went for a massage here the other day ago, had a cute Indian girl do the massage. Excellent English skills which is always a bonus. I could not catch her name but she wears glasses. One of the best massages I've had recently, ending was bog standard, $40.

She was saying not many customers recently and owner thinking of closing down due to competition from GTM + Exquisite and the poor location.

Give this place a go, people, the more competition the better.

*I am not affiliated with this shop in any way, this was my first visit.

Gats
25-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Went today and had a great massage, left happy.
Seems like new management like the shop down the road with some familiar faces.
Would agree, spread your coin around.

Brisguy72
27-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Can someone give me the address of Bamboo Panda.

Thanks in Advance :-)

BryanCranston
27-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Can someone give me the address of Bamboo Panda.

Thanks in Advance :-)

It's just down the road from GTM Underwood.

3/1 Welch Street, Underwood QLD 4119
0455 495 662

Orfina12255
04-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Hi guys, any recent review for this shop? Wanna pay a visit soon

Digger
04-02-2015, 10:19 PM
Hi guys, any recent review for this shop? Wanna pay a visit soon

How recent do you want? Go and suck it and see for yourself!!

rockabilly
10-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Meant to post here the other day and not in the Spring Hill Thread. Didn't realise there were two bamboo shops!

Anyway. Wasn't impressed with the Underwood shop.

Paid this shop a visit the other day expecting good things.......

The inside looks great and is really well done.

The massage was just "OK" and I was swimming pools and pools of oil all over me. I can't stand shitty massages since I've had some brilliant ones at shops.

Overall disappointing (overall experience). I would go back to try again but a different girl. I think she had the shits when she realised she wasn't going to make any money out of me but even up to that point we just didn't click.

oral bee
03-03-2015, 07:10 PM
I'm planning on heading there tonight - will review later tonight probably

oral bee
03-03-2015, 09:12 PM
Just enjoyed a nice massage and chat with K****, who seems new there and is a little shy.

Damage was $40 for the 30 min massage and another $40 to finish, although she wasn't willing to take her top off for any $$ extra. Challenge accepted anyone?

I still think Sydney has some way better deals, I sure am looking forward to going back there once my contract expires in Brisbane.

She didn't know how to start bargaining on the flip, which I thought was a little funny.

Her massage technique was reasonable especially since I came in close to the end of her shift, she looked pretty exhausted when she first walked in.

All in all, she seems pretty new and would probably learn the usual tricks in due time.

Although I finished early (go on, laugh away), I was quite surprised that she offered to massage until the end of the session. My experiences at both GTMs have been quite the opposite, so I would give BPU a thumbs up for that.

darthvader
10-03-2015, 10:26 AM
Just enjoyed a nice massage and chat with K****, who seems new there and is a little shy.

Damage was $40 for the 30 min massage and another $40 to finish, although she wasn't willing to take her top off for any $$ extra. Challenge accepted anyone?

I still think Sydney has some way better deals, I sure am looking forward to going back there once my contract expires in Brisbane.

She didn't know how to start bargaining on the flip, which I thought was a little funny.

Her massage technique was reasonable especially since I came in close to the end of her shift, she looked pretty exhausted when she first walked in.

All in all, she seems pretty new and would probably learn the usual tricks in due time.

Although I finished early (go on, laugh away), I was quite surprised that she offered to massage until the end of the session. My experiences at both GTMs have been quite the opposite, so I would give BPU a thumbs up for that.

Sydney does have way better deals - because it's legal there, so theres more competition. Therefore the illegal shops (operating as standard massage shops) have to be sharp on price and offer good service.

oral bee
11-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Sydney does have way better deals - because it's legal there, so theres more competition. Therefore the illegal shops (operating as standard massage shops) have to be sharp on price and offer good service.

I had no idea, and I'm from Sydney!

Totally going to ask my boss to transfer me back to Sydney asap...

superfilo
15-03-2015, 08:26 AM
Went to Sydney a few months back. Couldn't believe the service u get for the same amount of money u pay for just the massage here ! Nude, Cbj , touching. All included . god I miss sydney

flamejob
21-03-2015, 01:02 AM
The last time I went here, which was a couple of months ago, the ML made it abundantly clear there were no extras - even pointed out the sign. Maybe she was trying some reverse psychology on me, but with an average massage and not even the slightest tease, I didn't bother asking for anything extra. I haven't been back.

supanova
30-03-2015, 08:03 PM
A quick review.. Went there on Sunday.. Had one of the worst massage ever..
Girl wasn't looking great .. Massage wasn't good, it was just simply a touching me, was so pissed as I really wanted to have a good massage..
A lot of teasing but I just wasn't turned on at all due to her look and the way she massaged.. Offered extra and I asked how much, and she offered 50!!
Further turned off and didn't bother to negotiate. walked off straight after my 30 mins massage.
Maybe I should have picked another day? If anyone has any really good recommendation please pm.. Otherwise won't return..

darthvader
31-03-2015, 03:13 PM
popped in here a couple weeks ago - got a standard GTM style deal, 30 minute massage and negotiated a few extras to spice it up a bit.

Not bad but pricey when I'm used to the GC prices.

superfilo
03-04-2015, 09:27 AM
Went here yesterday to try something differen . The excitement has gone when u go to places like GTM as u know it's a sure thing. I think that's why I like shops like Angie's because u know its not a guaranteed thing so there's that hopefulness instead of them negotiating straight from the get go

So I head over to bamboo panda as the reviews have been mixedd. Am greeted by a below average looking girl. Face was a real turn off . Asked for 30 mins. I left my undies on as I wasn't sure if my lil fella would come out of hiding after seeing her face. Didn't have the heart to ask for someone else. So she's gives me a super oily 10 mins massage and spends 10 mins cleaning the oil off me with a hot towel. Biggest waste of time. She short changed by ten mins but to he honest I couldn't care less at this point as I wanted to get out of there. Pretty sure my dick turned into a vagina by this point. Never going back.

at least at places like Angie's or star there's a bit of teasing,, the girls are cute and even if u don't get lucky they give u enough hope that maybe next time u willl.

At this place I was worried id never be able to resuscitate my dick again. He came back to life later on that night which is Good

Avoid this place. Yuck.

flamejob
03-04-2015, 10:44 AM
That's good news. About your dick being resuscitated, not about your experience at Bamboo Panda, lol.

bigbob
03-04-2015, 06:01 PM
Just like other massage shops had some good times and bad times

supanova
04-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Went here yesterday to try something differen . The excitement has gone when u go to places like GTM as u know it's a sure thing. I think that's why I like shops like Angie's because u know its not a guaranteed thing so there's that hopefulness instead of them negotiating straight from the get go

So I head over to bamboo panda as the reviews have been mixedd. Am greeted by a below average looking girl. Face was a real turn off . Asked for 30 mins. I left my undies on as I wasn't sure if my lil fella would come out of hiding after seeing her face. Didn't have the heart to ask for someone else. So she's gives me a super oily 10 mins massage and spends 10 mins cleaning the oil off me with a hot towel. Biggest waste of time. She short changed by ten mins but to he honest I couldn't care less at this point as I wanted to get out of there. Pretty sure my dick turned into a vagina by this point. Never going back.

at least at places like Angie's or star there's a bit of teasing,, the girls are cute and even if u don't get lucky they give u enough hope that maybe next time u willl.

At this place I was worried id never be able to resuscitate my dick again. He came back to life later on that night which is Good

Avoid this place. Yuck.

I feel for you brother.. i exactly feel the awfulness last week.. i might have the same ML as you had ,,
anywaym, won't go back again unless some real gems are working there..

superfilo
05-04-2015, 09:06 PM
That's good news. About your dick being resuscitated, not about your experience at Bamboo Panda, lol.

Haha yeah man... Unfortunately my wife was too tired to perform mouth to mouth so I had to resuscitate him by doing a few CPR compressions 😏

Bill56
05-05-2015, 12:38 PM
Went to Bamboo panda on sunday, usually get medium massage , she asked whether i wanted oil powder or just hands, i said a little oil, neck and shoulders she used oil on my neck and shoulders then after that put a towel over me then hoped up onto my back and massaged through that few cracks and felt pretty good. washed off with hot towel, then flipped over light massage plus plus and left extremely happy, possibly a bit pricey but i think it was worth it, not sure of name, she was lightly tanned, couple of tattoos, and naturally blessed big top end, hope i get her again.....

lofty
19-05-2015, 08:15 PM
4th visit last night, different girl again but she was good, hour massage, good massage, korean girl, 26, nice bod, ok looks. Had a good chat, approached the extra question while chatting, yes she does, no problem usual price $40, glad I did as she tickled the tackle before I flipped which was nice! Flipped and she done the deed, could only touch her ass not boobs. We discussed yhe next vist and getting her naked but she wants $100 for that! No worth it! Good experiance, will return! :)

flamejob
19-05-2015, 10:47 PM
When Bamboo Panda first opened, there was a South American chick there who provided quite a pricey hj. She never offered it, you had to ask for it. When i asked for her to go nude she agreed, but wanted a shit load more than $100. I can't remember now, but I think it was around $300, with a one hour nude massage & finish. Did I pay? Well, I hate to say, but yes I forked it over. She had the hottest fucking body. Great tits, great arse, smooth pussy, allowed gentle touching all over. Mind you, I only paid it the once and I'm not in the habit of doing that, but I was quite taken by her. Taken alright. Faark! the little head obviously doesn't know the value of money. When I went back a while later, she no longer worked there and as I mentioned in one of my posts above, the next chick I had made a point of showing me the 'no extras' sign hanging on the wall. Maybe it was a show for the camera in the foyer, but I didn't bother asking the question. I haven't been back since.

Sticky Date
19-05-2015, 11:38 PM
When Bamboo Panda first opened, there was a South American chick there who provided quite a pricey hj. She never offered it, you had to ask for it. When i asked for her to go nude she agreed, but wanted a shit load more than $100. I can't remember now, but I think it was around $300, with a one hour nude massage & finish. Did I pay? Well, I hate to say, but yes I forked it over. She had the hottest fucking body. Great tits, great arse, smooth pussy, allowed gentle touching all over. Mind you, I only paid it the once and I'm not in the habit of doing that, but I was quite taken by her. Taken alright. Faark! the little head obviously doesn't know the value of money. When I went back a while later, she no longer worked there and as I mentioned in one of my posts above, the next chick I had made a point of showing me the 'no extras' sign hanging on the wall. Maybe it was a show for the camera in the foyer, but I didn't bother asking the question. I haven't been back since.

I saw the South American once...... from Venezuela if I remember correctly .... and most lovely. My memory is similar .....except she also offered to do a home visit where massage room restrictions would not apply ......... it was very tempting

flamejob
20-05-2015, 12:33 AM
yes, that's right. Venezuela. I thought of the home visit but that's about as far as I went. I'd have sent myself bankrupt seeing her. Her body would have become very addictive.

bigbob
30-05-2015, 09:14 PM
went to Bamboo Panda to day gave one girl the money showed me to room nude up a different girl comes in to do the massage
massage ok

supanova
31-05-2015, 12:27 PM
went to Bamboo Panda to day gave one girl the money showed me to room nude up a different girl comes in to do the massage
massage ok

It happened to me exactly the same
It was a Saturday too
However my massage was crap... Never return since

lofty
05-06-2015, 12:54 PM
Had my 5th visit today, massaged by an absolute hottie (K***), lovely bod, asked for the extra, she doesn't do that got another plainer girl in! Still had standard price $60 hour massage $40 extra, sort of ruined it for me today having a great massage from a hottie and then the change for the HJ, build up a good rapport then the swap. Bugger! last 4 visits have been good, but today not so. I suppose that's what punting is about!

May have to look elsewhere!

Cheers

LOL just had the following letters come up as the image verification - 4 BJ RS (Arse) J LOL