PDA

View Full Version : Ginza- new 21yo pretty fresh J girl Leah & 23yo sexy petite Singap girl Lisa (PHOTO)

GINZA
24-01-2015, 12:20 PM
Ginza-- new 21yo pretty slim fresh j girl Leah & 23yo sexy petite Singapore girl Lisa

J Leah 21yo, slim body, size 6, 162cm, 48kgs, B~C cup, Pretty face long brown hair. Smooth skin. Experienced in Japan. Fresh young. Top GFE...
Leah start GC

S Lisa 23yo singapore girl. petite body size 5. B cup, 150cm, 44kgs. Black long hair. pretty cute face. very experienced. Top service
Lisa Start GPC

pro_seeker
24-01-2015, 12:57 PM
If I'm correct, these are the two girls I had the pleasure of seeing in the reception while they were having their interview. If indeed this is the case, RUN, don't walk to see Lisa, she is goddam hot!

rooter
24-01-2015, 01:12 PM
If I'm correct, these are the two girls I had the pleasure of seeing in the reception while they were having their interview. If indeed this is the case, RUN, don't walk to see Lisa, she is goddam hot!

Caught up with Leah this morning - absolutely sensational Japanese girl.
Then as I was leaving caught a glimpse of the new Singapore girl Lisa and instantly regretted not making back to back bookings.
Lisa is a tiny little thing and looks very hot.
Anyway probably best to put Lisa off until next week - she looks like one of those pocket rockets with a ton of energy and Leah syphoned two loads out of me so I would have been struggling to cope with Lisa straight after that.
Leah is a very pretty Japanese girl with a nice slim body and a fantastic GFE girl.
She has worked in Japan though so her skills and dedication to pleasing are first class.
Had a very GFE session with her but got in some full on frenzied fucking in too.
And she gives the slurpiest and loudest BBBJ I have had since Sawa.
She gets very loud too when she gets excited - not as loud as Chanel but pretty damn close.
The new talent at Ginza since it reopened this year has been astounding - Quantity and quality!

Mr. Who
24-01-2015, 01:14 PM
A girl from Singapore! Have to try this one.