PDA

View Full Version : Come and have the best MASSAgE (SpECIALS OfFERS )new customers ask me, new place

MASSAGE AVAILABLE BRISBAN
24-01-2015, 06:42 PM
0425874002 Call me

popeye96
24-01-2015, 07:45 PM
Please keep your advertising to relevant sections. THIS IS NOT an after report. I think we are more than capable of finding your post without having you post it in every section.

randy84
25-01-2015, 09:19 AM
Please keep your advertising to relevant sections. THIS IS NOT an after report. I think we are more than capable of finding your post without having you post it in every section.

Iv been there biggest rip off. I rang her I asked for full nude
She said extra $120 when I got there it was $350+the $75
Massage was shit.no shower.i left with oil all over me.next she txt u out
Of The blue asking for if u need a massage. Go to golden hands at
Stones corner. Or Southport massage shop near the broadwater tourist park
See a girl called kim dammmm

blas
25-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Whoah, you were going to pay +120 just for nude? Sounds like you wanted to get ripped off. You ended up paying over $350? Are you nuts?

Meanwhile thanks for checking her out. I was considering $75 for one hour massage on the basis that she is trained so it might actually good. But I have a place that does average massage for that with extra included most times.

Pretty obvious who would win.

This girl needs to lower her prices for me to be interested. But hey, why bother trying to get my business 4 times when she can charge guyslike you the same amount in one hit.

Seriously guys learn the going rate and refuse to pay more or at least keep it within 25%

And before people jump on me for being a new member.. this is obviously a new account. (and it isn't because I was banned or hated, just need more anonymity)

Sorry to be a bit harsh on you mate, your review did actually save me some time and money, so I totally thank you for your review.

randy84
25-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Yep your boat has sailed!! And you missed it!, stop posting your ad in this thread. Plus after getting PMs from other members on your crap service, your only stuffing it for yourself. I was going to book, but $350 for nude and average massage, your kidding yourself.

No way I was paying that when I go to golden hands at stones corner & get a bj for $100

popeye96
25-01-2015, 06:44 PM
No way I was paying that when I go to golden hands at stones corner & get a bj for $100

You really have no idea do you?

randy84
26-01-2015, 09:24 AM
Yep another rocket scientist!! Name the shop and the service. Fuck me!!!

Yeah there alot more too.its ok mate u must b mates with newman;)

26-01-2015, 02:09 PM

Not True , you liar And i done providencia some services that you póster here, stop liar

26-01-2015, 02:11 PM

Whoah, you were going to pay +120 just for nude? Sounds like you wanted to get ripped off. You ended up paying over $350? Are you nuts?

Meanwhile thanks for checking her out. I was considering $75 for one hour massage on the basis that she is trained so it might actually good. But I have a place that does average massage for that with extra included most times.

Pretty obvious who would win.

This girl needs to lower her prices for me to be interested. But hey, why bother trying to get my business 4 times when she can charge guyslike you the same amount in one hit.

Seriously guys learn the going rate and refuse to pay more or at least keep it within 25%

And before people jump on me for being a new member.. this is obviously a new account. (and it isn't because I was banned or hated, just need more anonymity)

Sorry to be a bit harsh on you mate, your review did actually save me some time and money, so I totally thank you for your review.

Stop liar that is Not My services And prices

bigbob
26-01-2015, 03:12 PM
what is your service

gpeck80
27-01-2015, 01:37 PM

gpeck80
27-01-2015, 01:55 PM
golden hands @ Stones Crnr is a legit massage parlour.

randy84
28-01-2015, 02:23 PM

Just giving you a heads up mate.so u don't waste your time
The price will change when you get there.& for golden hands
Iv always walked out a happy man.if u want to know about more
Shops inbox me.some old cunts get a bit upset. The keyboard heros

funguy
16-02-2015, 10:59 AM
Just giving you a heads up mate.so u don't waste your time The price will change when you get there.& for golden hands Iv always walked out a happy man.if u want to know about more Shops inbox me.some old cunts get a bit upset. The keyboard heros

Not keyboard heroes mate, but it's not just 4 blokes drinking beer at a pub here... You out someone publicly here you'll fuck it not only for us but for them. It happens all the time. Not rocket science.

brustar
20-02-2015, 01:57 PM

Where is this Golden Hands you speak of? Whats the address? Phone?