PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Best Gold Coast Shop?

BryanCranston
25-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Other than HD and a few in Broadbeach, which are the best shops for more than standard extra? I am after BJ/FS.

blas
25-01-2015, 11:28 AM
If you want sex, go to a brothel. if a ML is doing FS then she's probably doing it with everyone and possibly not doing all of them safely.

Besides at a brothel you know the price (probably a lot cheaper), she is there for what you want and you can bang her properly in a bed and make as much noise as you want.

If your concern is that the girl has already fucked 10 guys that day and you won't feel special then call the brothel and ask when shift times are and book for a girl who is just starting her shift.

If you're after a ML that does this service but only on selected clients then there is no point asking here as you might not get what those select clients can.

If you are so concerned with getting a proper massage then going to MLs who do FS is probably not going to fulfil your needs.

If a girl is very good at massage she probably doesn't need to do extra as she can work in a legit salon or spa for good pay.

blas
25-01-2015, 11:35 AM
That said if you know a ML that does great massage but also gives extras then I'm happy for you to send me some contacts and prove me wrong.

And I mean great massage that compares to someone who is properly trained and qAustralia by a reputable institution, preferably in therapeutic or sports massage. Not some girl that learnt from someone at the shop to tickle your balls.

I think a lot of people haven't actually had a great massage in this sense so they don't know what it really is.

But as I said, very happy to have you all prove me wrong

BryanCranston
25-01-2015, 01:55 PM
You make too many presumptions, fuckwit.

blas
25-01-2015, 04:02 PM
You are right I have made presumptions about why. Please let me know your reasons for wanting a ML instead of a WL. maybe I can help you find it or maybe I can learn something new from it.