PDA

View Full Version : General talk JK Queen shut

comradewayne
25-01-2015, 08:34 PM
Wasted a trip into Sydney tonight - going to JK Queen for a massage after a hard days gardening, shop is shut up no lights, this is just after 7 and sort of looks like it hasn't been open today. Having got back I notice there was no roster update for today. Shut for good or just technical difficulties whatever they would be for a massage shop. Somewhat annoyed missing my treat :anger:

suka02
25-01-2015, 10:52 PM
I was also about to pay a visit luckily jk message me on wechat said that they were closing early today and reopen tomorow.
I got their notice like 3pm today.

birch
26-01-2015, 09:43 AM
Phew -I'm glad to hear they only closed early yesterday... It would have been a bad sign for such a well-managed shop to close unexpectedly.

comradewayne
26-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Good to hear it was just an early close - the wechat is not an option for me - use it daily with family and friends and you wouldn't want it turning up in their friends recommendations now would you :grimace:

I did try ringing but was already in the city - just wanted to see who was free - too late to find out they were shut - I will learn my lesson :)

Raqu
27-01-2015, 08:15 AM
Yeah, I walked past at around 10:30 yesterday morning and they looked shut.

brash
27-01-2015, 06:51 PM
I always call ahead to avoid exactly this type of situation.

Nothing worse than missing out on massage

Jkqueen
28-01-2015, 09:00 AM
Sorry,we didn't shut.Just Australia Day closed one day。:grimace:
Thank you for your attention to us。

Wasted a trip into Sydney tonight - going to JK Queen for a massage after a hard days gardening, shop is shut up no lights, this is just after 7 and sort of looks like it hasn't been open today. Having got back I notice there was no roster update for today. Shut for good or just technical difficulties whatever they would be for a massage shop. Somewhat annoyed missing my treat :anger: