PDA

View Full Version : General talk Inspecting WLs before sex

RoyalFlush
26-01-2015, 11:01 AM
Does anyone inspect WL for std symptoms before sex? Is it a good practice or you just dont care?
One time I did, and the girl asked me if I am a doctor. Then we just laughed. In the end, she gave me one of the best roots ever.

If you do find something suspicious, do you politely reject the girl or you just continue with it?
One time I just continue with it because I didnt want to hurt the girl. I suspected she might had herpes. After the session, I felt SO Bloody regretful and went online to check the chance of me getting infected by answering a series of questions (STD Risk Calculator). And then percentage was 22% !!! Since then I vowed to refrain when in doubt than to regret later.

cisco
26-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Bang first and think later ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
26-01-2015, 11:27 PM
If in doubt, walk out!

dokleng
27-01-2015, 12:39 AM
There's no shame in protecting your wayne.

AHLUNGOR
27-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Does anyone inspect WL for std symptoms before sex? Is it a good practice so you just dont care?
One time I did, and the girl asked me if I am a doctor. Then we just laughed. In the end, she gave me one of the best roots ever.

If you do find something suspicious, do you politely reject the girl or you just continue with it?
One time I did, and I just continue with it because I didnt want to hurt the girl. I suspect she might had herpes. After the session, I felt SO Bloody regretful and went online to check the chance of me getting infected by answering a series of questions (STD Risk Calculator). And then percentage was 22% !!! Since then I vowed to refrain when in doubt than to regret later.

Never heard from anyone catching anything by fucking the tits only .........haha

Ps. And yes, I Always inspect the tits very very thoroughly !!

SpankyTheMonkey
27-01-2015, 09:06 AM
There's no shame in protecting your wayne.

That is sheer poetry. +10 LOL

wilisno
27-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Never heard from anyone catching anything by fucking the tits only .........haha

Ps. And yes, I Always inspect the tits very very thoroughly !!
If you are to catch anything, it only takes one " occasional extra " to catch it ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
27-01-2015, 03:11 PM
If you are to catch anything, it only takes one " occasional extra " to catch it ! ;) ;) ;)

This kind of extras ??

http://31.media.tumblr.com/22cff7bc39c4ae77428272c432a0f3c0/tumblr_n9tu98FS5T1s9sr6mo1_400.gif

http://36.media.tumblr.com/89cc2a9883e7a4801e51ad2dae4fb4a6/tumblr_n5krblJyMB1rwai7ao1_500.jpg

wilisno
27-01-2015, 03:20 PM
This kind of extras ??

http://31.media.tumblr.com/22cff7bc39c4ae77428272c432a0f3c0/tumblr_n9tu98FS5T1s9sr6mo1_400.gif

http://36.media.tumblr.com/89cc2a9883e7a4801e51ad2dae4fb4a6/tumblr_n5krblJyMB1rwai7ao1_500.jpg
Are you playing dumb ? Are you telling me you never put your dick into pussies ? ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
27-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Are you playing dumb ? Are you telling me you never put your dick into pussies ? ;) ;) ;)

Fully protected !! :cool2:

wilisno
27-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Fully protected !! :cool2:
Who isn't ?

Mr Bastard
27-01-2015, 04:27 PM
Who isn't ?

The WL and the Punter are not fully protected I suspect when>>>>>>>

she is giving you natural oral, and maybe CIM, or when the punter is performing cunnilingus without a dam.... and with the amount of this going on in the industry I would say that many are not "Fully Protected"

wilisno
27-01-2015, 04:32 PM
The WL and the Punter are not fully protected I suspect when>>>>>>>

she is giving you natural oral, and maybe CIM, or when the punter is performing cunnilingus without a dam....not fully protected
I was responding to Ahlungor's post boasting his RnT being the safest. What I was saying was if he engaged in any FS at anytime, his risk factor is no difference than any FS guys !

Christmas
27-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Firstly don't see bbbj/cim girl becauae it's more risky. and some std trasmitted through mouth to mouth.. So do not kiss either.
Secondly avoid strong odor. Usually it's slightly sour (if i describe..) but not really strong yucky smell. But I found that when i use SKYN condom, it lefts its scent slightly.
So i'd rather use pussy cleaner after using SKYN...
But also i found that banana wet-stuff win SKYN condom smell.. Lol
Am i the only one who thinks SKYN condom smells not really nice? Hmm...great feel though.

Lastly check if there's a white or yellow/green thick like tofu secretion.
It can be just one kind inflammation of vagina (not transmit through intercourse) but also can be symptom of std.

And if you think that something seems wrong, just Walk out and ask refund~~~~~!
Do not take your own risk! That's what i do.

Mr Bastard
27-01-2015, 05:23 PM
I was responding to Ahlungor's post boasting his RnT being the safest. What I was saying was if he engaged in any FS at anytime, his risk factor is no difference than any FS guys !

All good, I was just answering your question......

John Henry
16-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Which shop did you went ?

Nowadays plenty of FS shop offering BBBJ from then entry level Bellevue 12 and also Christine123 CBD.

This is the only shop that I know within Sydney NSW 2000 post code.

Davis12
20-06-2015, 02:57 AM
Firstly don't see bbbj/cim girl becauae it's more risky. and some std trasmitted through mouth to mouth.. So do not kiss either.
Secondly avoid strong odor. Usually it's slightly sour (if i describe..) but not really strong yucky smell. But I found that when i use SKYN condom, it lefts its scent slightly.
So i'd rather use pussy cleaner after using SKYN...
But also i found that banana wet-stuff win SKYN condom smell.. Lol
Am i the only one who thinks SKYN condom smells not really nice? Hmm...great feel though.

Lastly check if there's a white or yellow/green thick like tofu secretion.
It can be just one kind inflammation of vagina (not transmit through intercourse) but also can be symptom of std.

And if you think that something seems wrong, just Walk out and ask refund~~~~~!
Do not take your own risk! That's what i do.
To act safe is the way to be safe all life

rooter
20-06-2015, 03:43 PM
I always conduct a thorough Myers-Briggs psychometric test on a girl to determine her personality type and make sure we are psychologically compatible.
ESFJ, ESFP, INFJ and INFP personality types often give the best service.

Oneonone
21-06-2015, 07:54 PM
It doesn't happen in Asian shops or at least the ones I visit but used to go to cocasian shops and the first thing you had to do was stick your cock under a bed side lamp so the girl could give it the once over.

I used to hate it!

If a girl wanted to go home or not see you she would say you had what ever and then you or in my case I would just leave and not see anyone.

Cost me a fortune in doctors bills a couple of times before an Indian doctor said to me are you stupid don't you know what your dick and balls look like don't you know that nothing is wrong don't wast your money and my time!

Lesson learnt the hard way a long time ago now!