PDA

View Full Version : General talk Same old same old - time for a change

theverybest
26-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Everything is looking the same.. GTM and exquisite and BP look like they are all owned by the one person.

There needs to be choice and difference. We are forking out top dollar. Its like every restaurant you go to is Macdonalds. Every shop is GTM.

The decor, the look of the shop, the way we are greeted the way we are not really looked after. We aren't guys let's face it.

I am not having a go at the girls, some are quite wonderful and doing a great job. It is the management of these places that needs a shake up. Over to you..

popeye96
26-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Nothing stopping you from trying other shops out. Plenty out there to choose from.

Brissyboy
26-01-2015, 05:05 PM
I agree with theverybest.

If anyone finds a shop that stands out from the crowd: great customer service, evidence that the girls are well taken care of pricing that is fair and my BIG ONE - hygiene!

I went to one of the shops mentioned by theverybest and found cum on the towel. Fucking disgusting, she changed it when I pointed it out but later told me it was management policy to NOT change the towels until they looked dirty. I guessed being late in the day I was sucker 6 using that towel!

If that is the attitude to changing towels of that shop - I AM NOT GOING BACK! then is health and safety regarded at all. I guess not.

I am mighty fucking pissed. It is not the girls its management!

Popeye is right there are plenty to choose from just give the hovels a wide berth!

popeye96
26-01-2015, 05:26 PM
I agree with theverybest.

If anyone finds a shop that stands out from the crowd: great customer service, evidence that the girls are well taken care of pricing that is fair and my BIG ONE - hygiene!

I went to one of the shops mentioned by theverybest and found cum on the towel. Fucking disgusting, she changed it when I pointed it out but later told me it was management policy to NOT change the towels until they looked dirty. I guessed being late in the day I was sucker 6 using that towel!

If that is the attitude to changing towels of that shop - I AM NOT GOING BACK! then is health and safety regarded at all. I guess not.

I am mighty fucking pissed. It is not the girls its management!

Popeye is right there are plenty to choose from just give the hovels a wide berth!

You going to name the shop or wait for one of us punters to also find cum on the towel. Nothing will be changed in the shops if customers don't know to stear clear.

Andreas
26-01-2015, 08:04 PM
You going to name the shop or wait for one of us punters to also find cum on the towel. Nothing will be changed in the shops if customers don't know to stear clear.

Agreed. This is the sort of thing that should be named and shamed.