PDA

View Full Version : General talk Possible Ladyboy alert - Wechat

simonsays
27-01-2015, 09:30 PM
Sitting at my desk this evening I noticed there was a hot looking chick on Wechat advertising just 100m from me…..the building across the road ! She’s near the Capitol Theatre in a hotel.

I msged her and all good ...super hot bod but something about a v large chin in one of the shots was niggling me. Her figure looked perfect, but very like the figure of a post TS I once knew…yes in the biblical sense (hey she was hotter than most chicks, up front about it…and ummm she let me photograph the whole session)

Tip for you guys…post-op Transexuals (usually Thai) often have liposuction and body resculpting….so they suck the fat out from an area like the waist, and have it injected into other areas like the ass to make it more round and womanly. There are small tell-tale liposuction scars in those areas. So tick for big chin and perfectly sculpted ass w impossibly skinny waist, I just had to check right…….

So, still on Wechat I delicately pose the question to my new friend, heres how the conversation went:

Me: All sounding great so far, I just have one more question to ask
“Her” : Yes honey...when u gonna come
Me: now don’t get offended or anything, you are really pretty and look like a gorgeous girl…..but my friends said lots of ladyboys on Wechat pretending to be girls……..youre not a ladyboy or TS are you? Sorry just have to ask!

After pause:

Her: I am a lady, I don’t have a penis.
Me: Ok thats great….and you are not post-op, never had one right?

Id like to point out that until now the conversation was amicable and even a bit flirty. Then...

Her: Whats your obsession with a girls penis! Fuck you gay lord get lost *block*

My initial thoughts were BUSTED….the lady protests too much. A WL who spends all day fielding messages about taking it in the ass and what-not doesn’t usually get offended at stuff like that.

Of course, maybe she thought I was saying she was masculine hahaha

Anyway here are some photos...shes sexy right……shit Id still nearly go there ....but tread carefully bros!!! My TS radar is pretty finely tuned and ringing high….

ps for those brave enough...rates are 200/250/300 for 30/45/60 w $50 extra for BBBJCIM

xtsy
27-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Cant see her face properly. Her body looks hot though.