PDA

View Full Version : Service of Non Malya/Singapore Girls in 5* Versus Sophia private girl

hotcross
28-01-2015, 12:27 AM
I never paid $130 for a non-Malya/Singapore girl at 5*, always $150per 1/2 hour as I wanted extras.

If I decide to leave out the extras and pay the base rate of $130, is the experience better then say Sophia the Korean private WL?

Do I least get to shower with the girl?

wilisno
28-01-2015, 12:38 AM
I never paid $130 for a non-Malya/Singapore girl at 5*, always $150per 1/2 hour as I wanted extras.

If I decide to leave out the extras and pay the base rate of $130, is the experience better then say Sophia the Korean private WL?

Do I least get to shower with the girl?
I don't even know there is such deal at 5* ! It's always a fixed rate, $150 or $130, no extra to pay !

GoldfishMan
28-01-2015, 01:07 AM
Bro hotcross, I'm not sure if you've seen Sophia before, but comparing her to a top 5* girl is just wrong.
Say for example someone like Lily from 5*. Sexy, lithe, and most importantly young and tight body. I think you can say that most of the top 5* girls would be young too.
Sophia, on the other hand, is much more.... mature, to put it lightly. It is true she puts 110% effort into it and her price is hard to beat, but she was a really bad punt for me because I wasn't expecting such a mature lady when I booked her. Actually I wouldn't have booked her if I knew that.
My point is, if you enjoy 5* girls, I don't think you would rate Sophia highly.

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2015, 08:43 AM
I don't even know there is such deal at 5* ! It's always a fixed rate, $150 or $130, no extra to pay !

Some Thai girls were $130 before but I didn't try!

wilisno
28-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Some Thai girls were $130 before but I didn't try!
Thai and Korean, but no extra !

Mr Bastard
28-01-2015, 06:47 PM
People keep refering to Sophia as a private girl, her ads on Sydney link her to about four shops of the greater sydney region.

wilisno
28-01-2015, 08:18 PM
People keep refering to Sophia as a private girl, her ads on Sydney link her to about four shops of the greater sydney region.
If you book her via her private arrangement and in her private apartment in the CBD, then she's a private girl !

If you see her at one of those 4 shops then she's a shop girl at that time !

Nothing's wrong with that, there're no rules to say a private girl has to be of better quality than a shop girl ! ;) ;) ;)

hotcross
28-01-2015, 10:51 PM
and I did pay for the extra $20, I asked for DD and CIM. But all said no to CIM.

BUT this was over 2 years back!

I am sure things change.

wilisno
28-01-2015, 11:21 PM
and I did pay for the extra $20, I asked for DD and CIM. But all said no to CIM.

BUT this was over 2 years back!

I am sure things change.
Things never changed, it's been like that for over 20 years, you just got ripped off by that particular girl then ! ;) ;) ;)

Mr Bastard
29-01-2015, 06:53 PM
If you book her via her private arrangement and in her private apartment in the CBD, then she's a private girl !

If you see her at one of those 4 shops then she's a shop girl at that time !

Nothing's wrong with that, there're no rules to say a private girl has to be of better quality than a shop girl ! ;) ;) ;)

These sound like rules to me...........lol

wilisno
29-01-2015, 07:46 PM
These sound like rules to me...........lol
Well ! Whatever it sounds like to you, there's nothing wrong when people refer her as " private " when they book her privately !

simonsays
29-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Has anyone got any extras from Sophia ? Ive just booked her once and went for the vanilla package, would go back if there was more on the menu

hotcross
30-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Things never changed, it's been like that for over 20 years, you just got ripped off by that particular girl then ! ;) ;) ;)

No I never felt I got ripped off, The service was great and worth the money.

I guess I already knew that 5* was the place to go,but I was just being cheap, I still remember when I started to punt there and hard it was very hard to stop, I went broke fast.

I am scared it will happen again if I come back to punt.

Yes the girls are hot at 5* and worth every penny.

5 Star City
30-01-2015, 12:56 AM
No I never felt I got ripped off, The service was great and worth the money.

I guess I already knew that 5* was the place to go,but I was just being cheap, I still remember when I started to punt there and hard it was very hard to stop, I went broke fast.

I am scared it will happen again if I come back to punt.

Yes the girls are hot at 5* and worth every penny.

Bro Hot

When one is starving, one eats anything... I always have Big Mac too:grimace:

When you are contented but still need memorable DESSERTS

Treat yourself once a while with 5*:love:

Life is for ENJOYMENT.

AHLUNGOR
30-01-2015, 09:10 AM
Bro Hot

When one is starving, one eats anything... I always have Big Mac too:grimace:

When you are contented but still need memorable DESSERTS

Treat yourself once a while with 5*:love:

Life is for ENJOYMENT.

Milo was the most memorable 5 Star dessert for me !!

dufour
30-01-2015, 10:45 AM
Milo was the most memorable 5 Star dessert for me !!

Dessert time :)

AHLUNGOR
30-01-2015, 11:24 AM

Dessert time :)

Cakes in my face !!

http://www.cakepicturegallery.com/d/15685-2/Picture+of+valentine_s+breasts+cake.JPG