PDA

View Full Version : General talk what's accepted tip pricing

drews the man
28-01-2015, 10:52 AM
New to the forum and after reading a few reviews have decided to visit some of the ml here in Brisbane, so as not to stuff things up for the olds and bolds what would be deemed as an acceptable tip for the ladies? And any information on who to see would be great, and will be kept quiet. I am on the south side. Feel free to PM me with any info and thanks in advance

Drew

darthvader
29-01-2015, 03:36 PM
For me it is all about what you get in return..

In my experience you will see ML's expecting anywhere from $20 to $50 just for the ending.

To me $50 is too much. I believe $30 is where it is at.

If the start adding to the menu then the price can go up from there to a point you feel is fair, for example another $20 to get the top off etc.

RottenLittlePunt
29-01-2015, 04:10 PM
One of the better known shops has a standard pricing of 30/70/100. What you get for those levels depends on the rapport you build with the girl.

jimmyp
29-01-2015, 11:14 PM
Depends on the girl, the vibe, and your attitude.

This week, an extra $90 got me a naked girl, where I got to kiss her all over, and masturbate her, and she commented on how polite I was!

Last week, another day, another girl, and I get nothing extra. Swings and roundabouts.

darthvader
30-01-2015, 12:16 PM
I was in Sydney late last week / early this week - went to an establishment which would be considered similar to what we have Bris / GC.

Paid $40 for 45 minute massage plus $50 for nude HJ with touching allowed.

This was not an authorized / legal brothel.

BrainSex
30-01-2015, 02:08 PM
I sort of work for having a fixed amount of tip that I want to commit and see what I get for that amount. I;m more "what can I get for the fixed price, rather than this is what I want, how much you want?" I start with the latter question but the amount I was going to tip was going to be the same.

gpeck80
30-01-2015, 10:10 PM
^ That's a clever way of doing it.

DirtySanchez
06-02-2015, 11:40 AM
Girls are starting to ask for $50 now, some will come down and some won't but for me $50 standard tip is just too much.

Unfortunately I might have to start sticking with "regulars" and cutting out the walk-in unknown thrill phase. Too many girls are expecting a $50 tip and not delivering. I cannot justify giving a girl $50 for a shit massage when some of my more adventurous ladies are more than happy with $30 or sometimes less.

Generally I just stick to the "this is all I have" routine. However, I mustn't be the only one now as it's not working as often as it used to as some girls will not negotiate.

Seems to be a phase......but as others have said before, punters shouldn't overpay as the girls will keep asking for more.

danenth
06-02-2015, 01:02 PM
Why not just take $100 (2x $50 notes That way the ML can see that there is some extra money available. (of course the amount availabe will vary depending on the price and duration of the massage) That way when it comes time to negotiate you say thats all I have, take it or leave it. Now that the prices of massages has risen across the boad from a year or two back, ML's are not getting as much change from $100 as they used to so are now asking for more $ to compensate. Well thats my theory anyway.

RottenLittlePunt
06-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Now that the prices of massages has risen across the boad from a year or two back, ML's are not getting as much change from $100 as they used to so are now asking for more $ to compensate. Well thats my theory anyway.

Usually as the price of the massage increases, so does the amount the girl gets for the massage.

With all these discount shops around recently, I would expect the girls to be getting less from the boss and wanting more from the customer.

rockabilly
06-02-2015, 08:11 PM
I heard it was $20 in Sydney. I think it should be the same here.

pommychris
08-03-2015, 09:30 AM
i must agree the tip should be dependant on what is offered.
and the attitude of some of the ladys is well if im not getting
at least $50 to fnish im not interested..also i dislike being asked at the begining of the
rubish massage for how much tip im going to give.. i have had some wonderfull
times with various ladys ,but its there attitude that opens my wallet!!!
i have found it hard to get a good massage and good ending from many..
but thats the fun of punting and always on the look out for new ladys and new shops!!

RottenLittlePunt
08-03-2015, 10:19 AM
Agree with the sentiment regarding being asked at the beginning, and I am sure the girls feel the same when they hear tossers walk in and say "I want 30 minute massage with extra" as soon as they walk in the door. If you go there with the attitude that the girl is a whore, expect to get treated like a John.

I would much prefer to give $20 to a girl who doesn't give extra but gives an hour of absolute pleasure (whether that be good massage, fun conversation or erotic massage), than to hand over $50 for 5 minutes of cold mechanical ending.

danenth
08-03-2015, 01:39 PM
As long as the girl is pleasant and massage reasonable I will tip $20 regardless. After all they are there to make a living and sometimes your the only customer they have all day.

jaccky
08-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Between $30-40. $20 is too cheap,$50 too much. If the session was mind-blowing I wouldnt mind handing over a 50, however most of the time, girls who charge this much seem to proceed with little effort. Go figure.

flamejob
21-03-2015, 01:10 AM
I've found a number of ML's on the Gold Coast only charging $20. Brissy and Logan usually between $30 and $50. $40 I'm good with, over that, I think it's getting a bit steep. Although a couple of times I've negotiated a bit more in the $50, such as topless. I went to one who offered $20 for handjob, but $50 to touch her ... that was a jip because she didn't take her clothes off.

pete87
21-03-2015, 04:32 PM
I usually pay $40.

supanova
22-03-2015, 12:44 AM
i always stick to my $30 rule.. unless the ML is really stunning or ending is really happy :prettiness:

oral bee
22-03-2015, 10:11 PM
I usually bring in $100 for the entire experience and do my best to stick to that budget.

wunderboy
29-03-2015, 09:26 AM
I believe $30 to $40 is reasonable depending on quality.

Other punters should stop paying more than $40 for any kind of extras if we want to keep the prices reasonable in Brisbane.

Stop spoiling the market. If no one pays that much, the ML will not dare to ask for that much.

But I guess most of the time the little head took over the big head.

jaccky
29-03-2015, 01:19 PM
I believe $30 to $40 is reasonable depending on quality.

Other punters should stop paying more than $40 for any kind of extras if we want to keep the prices reasonable in Brisbane.

Stop spoiling the market. If no one pays that much, the ML will not dare to ask for that much.

But I guess most of the time the little head took over the big head. You also have to remember that handing over a sizeable tip stokes the ego for some people. Therefore they would not be thinking along those lines you've just explained.

RottenLittlePunt
06-05-2015, 04:16 PM
I keep seeing comments about how expensive extras are in Brisbane and I just shake my head. A lot of guys seem to be stuck in the Joh era or have been spoiled for too long.

I only started punting a couple years ago and the only place that had a standard price list was 30/70/100. All other shops were basically find a girl to negotiate with. Now it seems that with girls from different shops talking to each other/customers etc, the standard across most shops is 50/100.

If people want to complain about the increase in the basic package price, then that is a matter of opinion. I personally think that $30 deserves a cold fish robotic ending, so I am ok with $50 for a better experience.

As for the $100 nude option? Get real guys, the girls are participating in an illegal act and taking great risk to get nude for less than you would pay at a brothel.

Fact is that it's a sellers market. If you want more for less, start treating the girls better and they will gladly do more for you. If you don't like the girl, say no, walk out, or just cop it on the chin and never return to her. I have had dud punts and I just add the name to a list so I know who not to book next time. I rarely do walk ins unless I want to try out an unknown girl and I always ask girls their name when I pass them in the hall etc so I can get intel that might save me money in the future.
It's not just the guys who are paying top dollar that drive the prices up. It's also the guys who talk about, and treat, the girls like whores. Usually you get what you paid for, but here you pay for what you give (attitude).

John0301
06-05-2015, 04:41 PM
$30~40 at least, but depend what u want, if u want more, it costs more

ecchi.gaijin
16-05-2015, 02:22 PM
There is a saying in real estate; location, location, location
When punting at shops it's rapport, rapport, rapport. Just came from a massage where the girl refused my tip saying it was too much.

Digger
16-05-2015, 03:24 PM
There is a saying in real estate; location, location, location
When punting at shops it's rapport, rapport, rapport. Just came from a massage where the girl refused my tip saying it was too much.

In over 40years of punting, I could count on 1 hand the number if times that has happened to me.

bigbob
16-05-2015, 05:29 PM
it has happened to me at Holland park and at green tea Underwood

brownwallaby
17-05-2015, 08:38 AM
happened to me quite regularly at Spring Hill and South Brisbane, and randomly at Woolloongabba, Holland Park, West End, Newstead, Salisbury

Digger
17-05-2015, 10:23 AM
happened to me quite regularly at Spring Hill and South Brisbane, and randomly at Woolloongabba, Holland Park, West End, Newstead, Salisbury

So BW you are the punter causing inflation within the industry! Try and curtail your flamboyance and consider those punters that are not so flushed with cash!

brownwallaby
17-05-2015, 11:39 AM
all of my experiences are of very little relevance now since I've retired from paid extra services :)

Digger
17-05-2015, 12:32 PM
all of my experiences are of very little relevance now since I've retired from paid extra services :)

Historically, you set the bar high at the named popular shops and others so your impact on the market prices is very relevant. Since you have nearly 1,000 posts you have been a very active participant in the market. Don't try and shirk your responsibility!

brownwallaby
17-05-2015, 08:41 PM
if you reread all my posts you'd notice I was always trying to be as stingy as possible with regards to tipping. I even wrote tips and suggestions on how to reduce the prices when a punter visits a shop. Seemingly my efforts left very little impact on market prices

Digger
17-05-2015, 09:47 PM
if you reread all my posts you'd notice I was always trying to be as stingy as possible with regards to tipping. I even wrote tips and suggestions on how to reduce the prices when a punter visits a shop. Seemingly my efforts left very little impact on market prices

Yes, your reputation does precede you in these shops you mentioned in your post above, that's why I was surprised to read what you had written could be taken as credible.

brownwallaby
17-05-2015, 10:13 PM
so you're saying I'm responsible for the inflated prices? Wow .....
But maybe I shouldn't mind if you want to see me that way because other persons have accused me of being too strict with money, so it's s bit of counterbalance

Digger
17-05-2015, 10:32 PM
so you're saying I'm responsible for the inflated prices? Wow .....
But maybe I shouldn't mind if you want to see me that way because other persons have accused me of being too strict with money, so it's s bit of counterbalance

You have missed my point; your reputation in these shops is that of a tight arse. So how can you say your tip was considered too much by some massage ladies.

RottenLittlePunt
18-05-2015, 12:30 AM
You have missed my point; your reputation in these shops is that of a tight arse. So how can you say your tip was considered too much by some massage ladies.

Even a small tip can be refused if the girl doesn't expect any tip for the service. I had an unexpected FS experience once where the ML was genuinely surprised that I gave her a tip on the way out.

Mrs Palmer
07-06-2015, 01:40 AM
Yes, RLP. I had a similar experience where I left a tip next to the ML's belongings on a table in the room. She insisted on giving it back to me, so I tucked it in her shorts. My conscience was clear.

Mrs Palmer
07-06-2015, 11:54 PM
How about this? If your budget's $100, go to the coast. Get yourself two half-hour massages with a $20 finish. That way you've had double the fun, and doubled your chances of finding a regular gem. Not everyone has the time for that of course.

flamejob
08-06-2015, 01:39 AM
How about this? If your budget's $100, go to the coast. Get yourself two half-hour massages with a $20 finish. That way you've had double the fun, and doubled your chances of finding a regular gem. Not everyone has the time for that of course.

Always have time for a massage.

The Professor
08-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Pricing.............. the great debate.
What's fair..for a massage $1 per minute. That's all. not $40 for half!

To keep them honest you MUST BE PREPARED TO WALK.
I would say for over the 250+ sessions I have had 3/4 have been poor.
Now I walk..........and wank later rather than pay.

My MO goes like this ... walk in - ask for half hour but often pay with $100 note saying more is on offer, I often open wallet to show more cash available too , begrudgingly pay $40 ( better at coast = $30) .
make a judgement based upon attitude and hints by masseuse.
Am respectful, engaging and friendly.
Near end ask what's on offer. If positive may extend. If bad vibes - say classic thai phrase " up to you".

It's amazing the looks or attitude on faces when you say " no thanks..just massage".

Men out there ...we have the cash...they want it...pay for good service ...but you MUST BE PREPARED TO WALK and wank!

flamejob
09-06-2015, 12:25 AM
Men out there ...we have the cash...they want it...pay for good service ...but you MUST BE PREPARED TO WALK and wank!

'Be prepared to walk and wank' ... bold call ... easier said than done. I must admit that I don't have the willpower for that but have considered doing it but usually the little head does the thinking by the point of the transaction so VFM doesn't factor into the Little General's decision making.

oral bee
09-06-2015, 09:02 PM
'Be prepared to walk and wank' ... bold call ... easier said than done. I must admit that I don't have the willpower for that but have considered doing it but usually the little head does the thinking by the point of the transaction so VFM doesn't factor into the Little General's decision making.

I agree with flamejob, my little master is usually in control by the end of the session.

Then again I usually walk in with 2 $50s and stick with that to see how far I can push it.