PDA

View Full Version : General talk Brisbane Massage & other places

hornrocket
28-01-2015, 01:04 PM
Hi there. I'm a long time lurker....

No this is NOT one of those "can you tell. Me....." posts...

In this thread I'll detail massage & other places I have or will try in the Brisbane Cbd area.

If anyone wants to add their input, I'm more than happy....

hornrocket
28-01-2015, 01:08 PM
Ok first review here...

On 3/f 138 Albert....

Mystyle that massage

Legit only as far as I know...

Massage was done by experienced 40 something Thai lady... It was a good proper massage....

A few brushes of the old boy, but sadly nothing was offered..

No shower available but ml did wash me down with warm wet towel....

Overall a good legit experience....

hornrocket
28-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Went to this place about 12 months ago....

Legit place, a few accidental brushes but that was it....

Left there disappointed and vowed never to return.

Massage was crap.

Only positive = in room. Shower.....

If things have changed here, please update....

Trying new place this Friday...
Will update then
Cheers

HR...

hornrocket
11-02-2015, 04:27 PM
Tried this place today, based on a few comments around the place.

Took the 30minute option @ $45..

Medium massage was actually quite good for a change...

A decent amount of accidental brushing so I thought, great I'm in for a treat...

Massage was conducted completely uncovered...

After the flip I did get asked, you been here before? Lied and said long time ago.... By this time the little rocket was semi hard and in need of help....

Sadly, nothing happened... Perhaps ML was nervous... There were warning signs in the room about no sexualising services provided... Who the hell knows...

I sense there is more on offer, and I may try 1 last time, I left there relaxed, but unhappy.......

Stay tuned...

Next target = biolink

popeye96
11-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the review, but just a heads up that it should be posted in the "After Report" section. :)

CampbellNewman
11-02-2015, 06:59 PM
Thanks for these, m80.

Anyone been to the one in Adelaide St, next to Ted's Cameras? it looks promising, open until 10PM I think.

hornrocket
12-02-2015, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the review, but just a heads up that it should be posted in the "After Report" section. :)

Yes I know but the after report section seems quiet, was going for a more informational thread...

Perhaps I need to. Move it there....?

Cheers

hornrocket
12-02-2015, 01:46 PM
Thanks for these, m80.

Anyone been to the one in Adelaide St, next to Ted's Cameras? it looks promising, open until 10PM I think.

Campbell it's on my list along with biolink closeby upstairs

popeye96
12-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Yes I know but the after report section seems quiet, was going for a more informational thread...

Perhaps I need to. Move it there....?

Cheers
Would be less quiet if the reviews were posted in there instead of here. wink wink

gpeck80
12-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Yeah I thought the same thing. Can admin move this to the appropriate section please ?

Take nothing away from reviews, they're great. Thanks Hornrocket, please keep posting reviews.

hornrocket
14-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Well, I was going to try biolink, but as luck would have it, I saw this place advertised in the CM... Thought yeah, give it a shot....

It's just UP the hill from HUngry Jacks. 4th floor

Greeting by the receptionist. Nice young mainland chinese lady. in her early 20's. she turned out to be my masseuse.....

Chose the 30minute option ($35) to give it a try and see where it led...

Was ushered into a room, and as soon as she said it, I knew this place was LEGIT.... " Undress but leave your undies on...." FARK.....

Anyway, it was more of a research visit, so I laid back and enjoyed what turned out to be an AMAZINGLY GOOD massage.... There were NO tackle brushes at all, but in the end I left the place happy due to a great massage...

So, if you want a really good massage. go to this place.... If you looking for more... I DOUBT you will get lucky....

Cheers

HR

NEXT visit = Biolink

hornrocket
18-02-2015, 03:15 PM
Well went upstairs yesterday to try this place out....

Internet Cafe is no longer there...

Walked I'm to the shop and rung the bell. Everyone was busy...

Lady who came out of a massage room was rather old and overweight....

Said I'd come back later.... Um hell no....

So there you have it. Confirmed... Don't bother.....

I went back to 117 queen St, and got a legit massage again.....

Will try the place downstairs from. Biolink next.......

Cheers

HR

jaccky
18-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Poor horny rocket. Haha. There are a bevy of massage parlours along logan rd. They are sure to help you out. Hate to see a man suffer.

Rob.Kilbey
18-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Well it had to happen - there is a new shop opened at 47 Osborne rd mitchelton - sister shop of Phoenix massage at Newmarket so I'm guessing predominantly Chinese.

I tried to book on the opening day (2 days ago) and couldn't get a slot...drove past though and its so open anyone can see u who is coming and going..old house, only parking at the front....I suppose you could park in brookside and wander up,

They have a $50 one hour special so I will give it a whirl and report back....

ecchi.gaijin
18-02-2015, 11:34 PM
Poor horny rocket. Haha. There are a bevy of massage parlours along logan rd. They are sure to help you out. Hate to see a man suffer.

You're missing the point of this thread.

gpeck80
19-02-2015, 02:09 AM

Rob.Kilbey
19-02-2015, 07:09 AM
"Missing the point of the thread" ? - I suppose so but that's very commonplace in this community ! Anyway at least it's informative !

Hue massage at wilston only charge $30 for the extra -- making them a lot cheaper than most of the others - recommend Korean girl who has a name after a plant....

danenth
19-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Well it had to happen - there is a new shop opened at 47 Osborne rd mitchelton - sister shop of Phoenix massage at Newmarket so I'm guessing predominantly Chinese.

I tried to book on the opening day (2 days ago) and couldn't get a slot...drove past though and its so open anyone can see u who is coming and going..old house, only parking at the front....I suppose you could park in brookside and wander up,

They have a $50 one hour special so I will give it a whirl and report back....

May have to syncronise your entry with the train timetable so your not entering while the traffic is stoped right outside waiting for a train to pass.

jaccky
19-02-2015, 03:32 PM
You're missing the point of this thread. noted. Lets get on with it.

tommy thumb
19-02-2015, 04:03 PM
i think u will find that hue and stanley st price list is much the same. due to the manager being one of pams girls having work at 932 for the past year or so

brownwallaby
19-02-2015, 10:45 PM
the girl named after a plant is actually the boss

pete87
11-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Tried this place today, based on a few comments around the place.

Took the 30minute option @ $45..

Medium massage was actually quite good for a change...

A decent amount of accidental brushing so I thought, great I'm in for a treat...

Massage was conducted completely uncovered...

After the flip I did get asked, you been here before? Lied and said long time ago.... By this time the little rocket was semi hard and in need of help....

Sadly, nothing happened... Perhaps ML was nervous... There were warning signs in the room about no sexualising services provided... Who the hell knows...

I sense there is more on offer, and I may try 1 last time, I left there relaxed, but unhappy.......

Stay tuned...

Next target = biolink

I went there a little while ago. Massage was ok but the shop was dodgy, smells weird.

superfilo
16-03-2015, 08:16 AM
Well, I was going to try biolink, but as luck would have it, I saw this place advertised in the CM... Thought yeah, give it a shot....

It's just UP the hill from HUngry Jacks. 4th floor

Greeting by the receptionist. Nice young mainland chinese lady. in her early 20's. she turned out to be my masseuse.....

Chose the 30minute option ($35) to give it a try and see where it led...

Was ushered into a room, and as soon as she said it, I knew this place was LEGIT.... " Undress but leave your undies on...." FARK.....

Anyway, it was more of a research visit, so I laid back and enjoyed what turned out to be an AMAZINGLY GOOD massage.... There were NO tackle brushes at all, but in the end I left the place happy due to a great massage...

So, if you want a really good massage. go to this place.... If you looking for more... I DOUBT you will get lucky....

Cheers

HR

NEXT visit = Biolink

Ahhh good old Biolink. This is the one on Adelaide st .. Its at the back of an internet cafe so kinda awkward. Anyway about 6 or 7 years ago I used to frequent this place on my lunch break quite a bit. There was a cute little Korean girl that worked ther . Really innocent. I felt bad coz we flirted quite a bit to the point where we were supposed to meet up and get drinks blah bla . Anyway to the massage - always used to leave undies on as requested but I said I had an injury on the top of my legs near the groin region. So all my massages where spent in that area. Never had an luck but occasional brushing. I actually liked her company. I was like 20 at the time. She was terrible at messages and the poor girl even researched how to massage that area so that it was good. Anyway she emailed me really angry one day when she found out On Fb I had a gf. Never went back. There is a Thai place down the road from there. Always wondered about itt. Anyone got any reports!