PDA

View Full Version : General talk How to be a great Pussy eater?

Christmas
28-01-2015, 03:33 PM
I know some guys really like DATY. but sadly, few of them don't really know how to do it properly.

Firstly, Don't ever use tip of your tongue, I mean.. you can use it softly when you want to lick in detail, but not make it sharp, then attack clit!! that's the worst.
Secondly, again, Do not make your tongue hard. KEEP IT YOUR MIND "softly, and gently"
that is the whole point.
Relax your tongue, please! do not attack! poke! pussy.

sometimes You need to be a Dyson. softly, but not really Sssuck it..
Draw circle, sometimes but not like head banging.
Think about someone use rock hard tongue and shake his head.
That's just... worse than do nothing.

There are some guys do great job in this forum. So.. please share your skills! ^0^

Oneonone
28-01-2015, 04:01 PM
I think that one of the things we can do is learn from the lady, ladies are different but the best approach is to start softly and gently and slowly.

It seems to me it doesnt matter if its kissing, lips, tongue etc, or kissing body and breasts or nipples or performing daty or even penetrative sex.

As a guy if you think its soft then it probably isnt make it even softer and slower and be gentle.

Listen to the lady her body will tell you if you have it right and if your not sure ask her do you like it harder? softer or just say how do you like it.

Its better to ask than to get it wrong.

Most girls like daty really soft occasionally you will find one that like it soft to start and harder as she gets excited, but don,t assume this is the case again her body and actions will tell you.

Work the whole pussy lick and if you suck do it gently and check if the girl seems to like being sucked some do some don't and dont bite the girl.

I love daty go and enjoy remember the more the lady enjoys it the more you will.

Most ladies are happy to guide you if you ask.

Christmas
28-01-2015, 04:13 PM
Its better to ask than to get it wrong.

well said. :)

x11
28-01-2015, 04:21 PM
sorry jerry... not gonna share my secrets! :-P

best compliment i received was from a wl who asked me to teach her my technique. then again as 1on1 said every girl. is different and my technique may b not work on u!

Christmas
28-01-2015, 04:33 PM
We still have some lecturers and tutors positions available... apply to associate professor Jerry on 02 95998891

I'm off after 6pm booking but many Thai leturers coming at evening~ cup koon ka~~~

daveo123
28-01-2015, 08:22 PM
Very informative. I shall practice hard with these new techniques, Master Jerry.

Do you have any tips on how to be the King of Arse Eating?

light016
28-01-2015, 09:12 PM
This is way more important than learning maths or sciences.. I'd buy a textbook on this.

CunningLinguist
28-01-2015, 10:13 PM
My tips:
- don't waste your DATY giving on a girl that isn't receptive, wait for a good vibe from her from other foreplay
- don't dive straight in, build up to it, do some teasing first
- patience is a virtue
- ideally a pussy should already be wet and dripping from anticipation before your tongue touches her clit
- look for feedback from the girl about what she likes and doesn't
- recognise an orgasm and respond appropriately
- learn how to breathe through your nose whilst giving DATY :)

Max Impact
28-01-2015, 10:52 PM
My tips:
- don't waste your DATY giving on a girl that isn't receptive, wait for a good vibe from her from other foreplay
- patience is a virtue
- ideally a pussy should already be wet and dripping from anticipation before your tongue touches her clit

Why would anyone listen to tips from a keyboard warrior?

Max Impact
28-01-2015, 10:53 PM
Yes Jerry! I know! Stop fighting.

Christmas
29-01-2015, 12:03 AM
Yes Jerry! I know! Stop fighting.

http://i.imgur.com/7rM71Yk.jpg (http://imgur.com/7rM71Yk)
Please be mature! ;p

Christmas
29-01-2015, 12:05 AM
Do you have any tips on how to be the King of Arse Eating?

Ahahaha unfortunately, I don't know :( does anyone know?... That is just not my type.. Sorry!

Max Impact
29-01-2015, 12:08 AM
that is THE word from THE mouth of "THE PROP"...very good tip....

Even the Shop can tell the difference from a customer and a keyboard warrior.

CunningLinguist
29-01-2015, 12:25 AM
that is THE word from THE mouth of "THE PROP"...very good tip....

Thanks!
Also thanks to Jerry for starting the thread!
It's a shame some have to hijack it to try and score petty points ...

Christmas
29-01-2015, 12:30 AM
My tips:

This is also good point. If a girl doesn't like to be DATYed, simply just don't do it. Doesn't matter how you good, she may not like it with out reason. So don't waste your energy and time to give her your service which doesn't work.

x11
29-01-2015, 06:31 PM
sorry jerry... not gonna share my secrets! :-P

best compliment i received was from a wl who asked me to teach her my technique. then again as 1on1 said every girl. is different and my technique may b not work on u!

on second thought here's a few tips :

1 be consistent. if you find something that b works for the girl stick to it. there's nothing worse or annoying for a girl than when you get her close and v then you do b something different.

2 slow and steady wins the race.. not always. sometimes you have to sprint across the line when is it is sight.

3 abc.. it's easy as abc. 1 2 3. think of the Michael Jackson song and trace the alphabet. this works but strangely i don't normally use it.

4 jaw lock. face getting squashed between thighs. arm getting sore? stuff it. be a man. man up. work through the pain. keep going. (of course if the girl is b telling you to stop because of pain or b discomfort then stop damn it stop!)

5 don't forget to give thanks before a meal and say itatakimasu! or the equivalent in the girl's native tongue (no pun intended... well not much anyway )

cisco
29-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Hard to explain here ,all i can say is Let your Heart be your Guide when u lick it ;) but Christmas u know who am i ? ;)

rooter
29-01-2015, 08:02 PM
Different girls like different things so the advice one girl gives you is great for her not necessarily of use when seeing other girls.
Try different things and see how the girl responds.
Don't be too proud or embarrassed to ask a girl what she likes or if she is enjoying what you are doing.
"Listen" with your tongue, eyes, ears, fingers, skin, with your whole mind and body; and respond accordingly.
Don't worry about techniques or "tricks"; they are not worth shit - it's all about "the vibe".
It's not about your tongue just like its not about your cock. Take a holistic approach; take in the whole gestalt of things.
Forget everything you learnt with one girl and start with a blank canvas every time you meet a new girl.
Everything is a phenomenon in time and space that can never be repeated.
If a girl doesn't get off on what you are doing, don't worry about it. You are not under any obligation to please a girl. Just move onto the next one.
Ignore advice from other people; especially me.
Enjoy!

Christmas
29-01-2015, 08:42 PM
Hard to explain here ,all i can say is Let your Heart be your Guide when u lick it ;) but Christmas u know who am i ? ;)

I know you are great eater but I wouldn't say that you are the best :p

Christmas
29-01-2015, 08:53 PM
Can we have a pussy eating competition?.. Kenny boy love to be the judge

Any rewards?

cisco
29-01-2015, 08:59 PM
I m In ...... ;)

cisco
29-01-2015, 09:00 PM
I know you are great eater but I wouldn't say that you are the best :p

Then i will be the best ;)

Christmas
29-01-2015, 09:06 PM
I probably be a winner if I eat pussy. But i don't even want to imagine! Ekk! I'd just stick to <===3.

Christmas
30-01-2015, 03:11 PM
The reward will be ONE year free pussy eating in NEPAL...

Oneonone
30-01-2015, 04:07 PM
Who is the judge and who's pussy do we get to eat?

x11
30-01-2015, 05:33 PM
to the winner i offer use of my trade marked daty catch phrase '"cat's got my tongue". ;)

x11
30-01-2015, 05:36 PM
I probably be a winner if I eat pussy. But i don't even want to imagine! Ekk! I'd just stick to <===3.

just like eating oysters only better... u don't need lemon!!!! ;-)

CunningLinguist
30-01-2015, 06:00 PM
The reward will be ONE year free pussy eating in NEPAL...

Can I just get the Nepalese girls to stay with me for a year instead ?

cisco
30-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Tell the nepalise girl to be ready ;)

x11
30-01-2015, 09:24 PM
My tips:
- patience is a virtue

cl- recognise an orgasm and respond appropriate - what do you call an appropriate response?

jerry... what b would you call an appropriate b response?

aussiegaigin
30-01-2015, 09:36 PM
I've got this crazy lady who likes me to pour yoghurt down between her legs and eat that at the same time.

CunningLinguist
30-01-2015, 10:21 PM
cl- recognise an orgasm and respond appropriate - what do you call an appropriate response?

jerry... what b would you call an appropriate b response?

Basically it depends on the girl, some girls have a really tender clitoris after an orgasm, some girls are multi-orgasmic and can enjoy a brief backoff and then more clitoral stimulation, you need to be looking for clues in her body movement and groaning and respond appropriately. It's a real buzz when you show a girl she can be multi-orgasmic, not all girls are though. Some girls like to be fucked right after an orgasm from DATY.

Max Impact
30-01-2015, 11:46 PM
Some people remind me of a professor who lectures business.

He never ran a business but considers himself an expert.

Watch as CL follows my every move (even though the liar claims I am in his ignore list).

CunningLinguist
31-01-2015, 12:29 AM
redirect here for above off topic spiteful post. (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44964-Thread-for-Max-Impact-to-argue-on-to-avoid-bombing-other-threads&p=624653#post624653)

dokleng
31-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Basically it depends on the girl, some girls have a really tender clitoris after an orgasm, some girls are multi-orgasmic and can enjoy a brief backoff and then more clitoral stimulation, you need to be looking for clues in her body movement and groaning and respond appropriately. It's a real buzz when you show a girl she can be multi-orgasmic, not all girls are though. Some girls like to be fucked right after an orgasm from DATY.

Agree. Note that multi-orgasmic girls are less common so it is quite normal to be giving your girl a breather after taking her over the edge. And by break, I mean, you could be cuddling, kissing, spooning, anything you can do that will keep you off her clit for the next few minutes (or however long a break she needs).

An alternative to looking for clues, you could just ask her (be tactful/sensual of course) when/if she's ready to go again.

tpol
31-01-2015, 12:44 AM
I find that if her stomach muscles tense on contracts, you're doing the right thing

Midnight_Prowl
31-01-2015, 05:51 AM
I know some guys really like DATY. but sadly, few of them don't really know how to do it properly.

Firstly, Don't ever use tip of your tongue, I mean.. you can use it softly when you want to lick in detail, but not make it sharp, then attack clit!! that's the worst.
Secondly, again, Do not make your tongue hard. KEEP IT YOUR MIND "softly, and gently"
that is the whole point.
Relax your tongue, please! do not attack! poke! pussy.

sometimes You need to be a Dyson. softly, but not really Sssuck it..
Draw circle, sometimes but not like head banging.
Think about someone use rock hard tongue and shake his head.
That's just... worse than do nothing.

There are some guys do great job in this forum. So.. please share your skills! ^0^

Wow thanks for the tips!!!!! I love DATY but I know why they get wet as swimming pool but it was always hard for me to make them cum... I know why now thank u!!!

Christmas
31-01-2015, 10:28 AM
I find that if her stomach muscles tense on contracts, you're doing the right thing

When i cum my tummy trembles /;(&-)-):&2 like this but trembling doesn't mean 'cum' always. Sometimes it shakes without cumming or orgasm.
Maybe ticklish, or an unconditioned muscle reflex or i don't know!

Christmas
31-01-2015, 10:49 AM
Oh right, What is unconditioned one then? Pavlov's dog is conditioned one right?..

Christmas
31-01-2015, 11:55 AM
Schrödinger's cat : You never know until you open the door and see Jerry

Laplace’s demon
Maxwell's demon
Twin paradox

dufour
01-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Moustache man munch merrily on mighty magic murmuring muffin :)

Houdini Challenge incomplete - hehe

Christmas
01-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Moustache man munch merrily on mighty magic murmuring muffin :)

Houdini Challenge incomplete - hehe

haha hi howareyou hawaii halumicheese
Anyway i lost to german girl! Sobsob...

RoyalFlush
02-02-2015, 12:07 AM
I like to dip my finger into the vagina to get some pussy juice and then apply it to the clitoris so it is nice and wet to massage. Circular motion and then finding and touching the ever-elusive love button that likes to slip away.

Jerry, nice to hear from a woman's perspective. I'd like to hear more tips from you.

dufour
02-02-2015, 08:12 AM

Lol - but you were close ... so very very close !!
And I did some trimming .. As Instructed !! :)

pro_seeker
02-02-2015, 01:12 PM

+1 to this observation. It's usually a good indicator that you're on the right track

aussiegaigin
02-02-2015, 01:49 PM
This is a good thread, especially since I'm rubbish at DATY. I'll try the soft tongue thing, and try using the flat of my tongue more too. Cheers!

Just to clarify, it's more about the kissing action on the outside rather than sticking the tongue in isn't it?

Also, is it good to mix in some rimming too? I'm an ass man. Straight up, love a beautiful woman's ass. Actually, I eat everything, fuck it.

Different girls respond dfferently to different stimuli. What sends one girl crazy might have no effect on the next one. You need a few tricks up your sleeve and try to see which one has the best effect. It shouldn't take too long to work out what is working, and often the girl will guide you.

Christmas
02-02-2015, 02:30 PM
This is a good thread, especially since I'm rubbish at DATY. I'll try the soft tongue thing, and try using the flat of my tongue more too. Cheers!

Just to clarify, it's more about the kissing action on the outside rather than sticking the tongue in isn't it?

Also, is it good to mix in some rimming too? I'm an ass man. Straight up, love a beautiful woman's ass. Actually, I eat everything, fuck it.

Different girls respond dfferently to different stimuli. What sends one girl crazy might have no effect on the next one. You need a few tricks up your sleeve and try to see which one has the best effect. It shouldn't take too long to work out what is working, and often the girl will guide you.

True. What i was saying is try not to dominate / attack / poke pussy with your sharp tongue, but gently, softly like when you lick a melting icecream, then you will find out what she likes..

dufour
02-02-2015, 02:32 PM

And miss Pink you have presented me with a conundrum for my next visit !!
- do I book at beginning of your shift when your nice and fresh (energy wise) :)
- or at the end of the shift like Sat when your relaxed knowing no more customers ... and go off !! Lol
mmm 5 or 6 ?? Can't remember - mostly a pink blurr .... :)

Christmas
02-02-2015, 02:39 PM
- do I book at beginning of your shift when your nice and fresh (energy wise) :)
- or at the end of the shift like Sat when your relaxed knowing no more customers ... and go off !! Lol

I guess.. If you want to see that I'm cumming, last minute booking..
If you want to see my energyful then...but hey you know! When i came into room, i was energyful and fresh even if it was last job! but soon after you made me exhausted -.-
So result will be same whether first or last.. hehe he...

aussiegaigin
02-02-2015, 03:33 PM
True. What i was saying is try not to dominate / attack / poke pussy with your sharp tongue, but gently, softly like when you lick a melting icecream, then you will find out what she likes..

I have a girl who likes some melting ice cream, or yoghurt, down there, so I can lick two birds with one stone. :spook:

x11
02-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Part of the dinning process... eat as much as you can

Rockdale. a unique dining experience!

dufour
02-02-2015, 04:38 PM
I guess.. If you want to see that I'm cumming, last minute booking..
If you want to see my energyful then...but hey you know! When i came into room, i was energyful and fresh even if it was last job! but soon after you made me exhausted -.-
So result will be same whether first or last.. hehe he...

Haha you know .... your right :) :) :)

Oneonone
02-02-2015, 05:44 PM
I have been to your shop a while back now I haven't been back as the price was advertised as $150 and I got charge $160 its not so much the money as the false advertising that turned me off.

Now I am even more confused as looking on your web sit there is a range of pricing so who is what fee and what do you get for the extra money.

For example how much is Christmas for one hour and what service does she offer.

Why do some girls think or get more than the others, the best girl I have ever seen was $150 per hour and I have paid between $100 and $1000 per hour and I have had over 9000 punts.

So how can you justify the $250 price for some girls.

x11
02-02-2015, 05:45 PM

here's a physical challenge for you. see her first thing in the morning and make her ' happy '... bonus points for
more than once ;)

harmony
02-02-2015, 05:56 PM
Oneonone, Rockdale now uses Wechat. You can probably therefore get the hourly rate provided to you in writing, for a particular lady on a particular day
Of course not everyone wishes to use a smartphone, nor download a new application

But getting quotes in writing (text), avoids the problem of "one rate on the phone, a higher rate on arrival"

As you know, even in 2015, the only reliable way to know what services are available for a particular lady most of the time is referring to AUS99, not ringing and enquiring

Oneonone, you have suggested before, that there is nothing more frustrating than a lady who makes the whole thing just feel like a transaction, particularly when the man is a gentleman, and shows great respect
Many men will come back time and time again to the same shop, if its more than just a transaction
Im sure if you study business, customer service and satisfaction, not just providing a transaction, is the secret to repeat business, and business growth

Peace

rooter
02-02-2015, 06:16 PM
I am very lazy and selfish so I usually don't do daty for more than 5 minutes.
Basically one of the following things happens within 5 minutes of DATY which will bring it to an end:
1. The girl comes (If she is a multiple cummer I might indulge her for a few more minutes and few more orgasms)
2. I get a sudden urge to get my cock sucked
3. The girl gets a sudden urge to suck my cock
4. I get a sudden urge to fuck
5. The girl gets a sudden urge to fuck
6. The girl fakes an orgasm. If a girl fakes an orgasm it's her way of saying she has had enough, or she's not enjoying it, or she wants to fuck. Either way its all good. Just accept it.
7. I get bored - I have a very short attention span.
8. I stop DATY just before a girl comes. I find that if you take a girl to the edge of coming she will be really horny and keen to fuck, and you will have a wild fuck, whereas if you let her come she could become too relaxed and GFE and just want to just kiss and cuddle. But every girl is different. Some girls will become super horny after coming and want more and more. You have to pick up her vibe. Picking a girls vibe is tricky. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes you get it wrong. It's all good.

So that's pretty much it. 5 mins of DATY at the most - though sometimes I might stretch it out to as much as 7 minutes.
I'm not that concerned with pleasing a girl. If she has a great time or has an orgasm that's fine, but it's just icing on the cake. if she doesn't that's OK too.
It's not my responsibility to give a girl a good time.
If I don't then some other guy will. Everything happens eventually ... the universe is vast ... and there are probably several billion universes ...

harmony
02-02-2015, 06:26 PM
If a lady is willing to kiss, and she is enthusiastic, thats the value for money right there. No longer just a transaction
No DATY required

If she has a little insight into what can please a man, and shows some initiative, then we have a **star**

dufour
02-02-2015, 07:16 PM
here's a physical challenge for you. see her first thing in the morning and make her ' happy '... bonus points for
more than once ;)

Hey Jerry :)
What do you think of this challenge ??? Lol
To add to the one you set yourself 10 min into the booking ....
Wonder what my chances are of getting you over the line (and seeing that famous tummy quiver again) in a booking at the start of the day ????
Hehe

Oneonone
02-02-2015, 07:24 PM
If a lady is willing to kiss, and she is enthusiastic, thats the value for money right there. No longer just a transaction
No DATY required

If she has a little insight into what can please a man, and shows some initiative, then we have a **star**

Yes but then she may be worth performing daty on as this will only add to the pleasure for both, good daty on a lady that likes daty and most do is so rewarding/

CunningLinguist
02-02-2015, 09:09 PM
I am very lazy and selfish so I have a 5 minute rule when in comes to DATY.
Basically one of the following things will always happen within 5 minutes of DATY which will bring it to an end:
1. The girl comes (If she is a multiple cummer I might indulge her for a few more minutes and few more orgasms)
6. The girl fakes an orgasm. If a girl fakes an orgasm it's her way of saying she has had enough, or she's not enjoying it, or she wants to fuck. Either way its all good. Just accept it.
8. I stop DATY just before a girl comes. I find that if you take a girl to the edge of coming she will be really horny and keen to fuck, and you will have a wild fuck, whereas if you let her come she could become too relaxed and GFE and just want to just kiss and cuddle. But every girl is different. Some girls will become super horny after coming and want more and more. You have to pick up her vibe. Picking a girls vibe is tricky. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes you get it wrong. It's all good.

So that's pretty much it. 5 mins of DATY at the most - though sometimes I might stretch it out to as much as 7 minutes.
I'm not concerned with pleasing a girl. If she has a great time or has an orgasm that's fine, but it's just icing on the cake. if she doesn't that's OK too.
If I don't then some other guy will. Everything happens eventually ... the universe is vast ... and there are probably several billion universes ...

I remember doing 45min with a black chick a while back ...

x11
02-02-2015, 09:51 PM
imho daty is one of the most rewarding gifts you can give... rewarding for both the girl and the guy. i love it.. especially when the girl comes. i find most do... or at least faked it according to mr rooter.and I'm so old that I'd believe it was real lol

suppose i just get real pleasure from giving! but as i get older i worry that when the girl squeezes her legs together that she may fracture my skull... bones get weaker more brittle as you get older

Licker
02-02-2015, 10:15 PM

Every day (every time you post something) I feel more and more that I really need to make the trip to come and lick that melting ice cream of yours :)

Max Impact
02-02-2015, 11:19 PM
I remember doing 45min with a black chick a while back ...

what year was that dude?

pro_seeker
02-02-2015, 11:19 PM
Every day (every time you post something) I feel more and more that I really need to make the trip to come and lick that melting ice cream of yours :)

Duh bro, that's the whole idea of these self promoting posts

Max Impact
02-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Duh bro, that's the whole idea of these self promoting posts

Jerry is a honey and well worth the visit!!

Christmas
03-02-2015, 01:03 AM
Jerry is a honey and well worth the visit!!

Hey brother! I heard that you came to shop today!

Max Impact
03-02-2015, 07:15 AM
Hey brother! I heard that you came to shop today!

Nooo, who said that? It was an imposter!

x11
03-02-2015, 10:30 AM

wow.. maxy gets all my press how sad .... :(

lol

Christmas
03-02-2015, 11:36 AM

Eric.. So i said "whattttt? He didn't mention it... And where is kimono cd....???" haha but it seems not you but x11?

wow.. maxy gets all my press how sad .... :(

lol

Is that you? Eric might be confused which one is x11 and max impact lol

dufour
03-02-2015, 12:29 PM
Hey Jerry ...
I'm sure you footer said yesterday .."holidays 8th Feb". :)

.. but now says "Semi Retire 8th Feb" !! :(

Please explain ??
If necessary we will organise a petition to prevent this disaster !!

Christmas
03-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Hey Jerry ...
I'm sure you footer said yesterday .."holidays 8th Feb". :)

.. but now says "Semi Retire 8th Feb" !! :(

Please explain ??
If necessary we will organise a petition to prevent this disaster !!

She need $$$$$.. not petition....sponsorship....

Haha fortunately, (or unfortunately) made enough for this semester. And... It might hard to see me after 8th!

dufour
03-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Haha fortunately, (or unfortunately) made enough for this semester. And... It might hard to see me after 8th!

Fortunate for you ... :)
Bad news for us under your spell !! Lol

Hanging up the pink wig eh .... Hehe

Best wishes anyway & good luck - Mwah !!!

x11
03-02-2015, 02:20 PM

sad for all your fans! but I'd welcome your come back performance!

Christmas
03-02-2015, 03:06 PM
sad for all your fans! but I'd welcome your come back performance!

Ehhehe san q san q but guys.. I said from 8th... Lol 5days left!
Everyone seem to want say good bye so soon, so ardently >_<
Like I did at 5star, I will sometimes work like a guerrilla tactics! When I'm in estrous or somewhat too horny.. (?)

x11
03-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Ehhehe san q san q but guys.. I said from 8th... Lol 5days left!
Everyone seem to want say good bye so soon, so ardently >_<
Like I did at 5star, I will sometimes work like a guerrilla tactics! When I'm in estrous or somewhat too horny.. (?)

will it takes the average punter that long to mentally prepare himself for your departure

x11
04-02-2015, 05:30 PM
Make her an offer she can't refuse

haha... i can imagine uncle jack being the God Father! sitting behind the desk at rockdale sipping whiskey. smoking cigars! haha.

GoldfishMan
05-02-2015, 09:02 AM
I wouldn't say I'm good at it but after years of practice, I think I can give a few pointers! ;-)

I reckon the key to success is to be able to tell when you've "made it" with your girl. Always look at her face when you're down there. Look at her reactions and adapt your technique to what works. Also hand and mouth coordination is vital. Many girls love their nipples played while being eaten out. Most girls go absolutely wild when you also finger them with your finger turned upward in a small hook. You will feel small ridges on the inside pussy wall. That part is super sensitive, I think.
I reckon the moment you know you've hit the jackpot is when you make her pussy "kiss" your chin. She gets so aroused that her pussy contracts and due to the wetness, it does a little suck on your chin. Sometimes you can even hear a small sound from the kiss.
The other thing to consider with a WL (not gf) is the time of day you visit her. If you go early in her shift, your chances of success is greater because if she's had sex many times already during the day, her pussy will be far less sensitive. I usually don't bother going down if I visit a WL late at night.

Christmas
05-02-2015, 11:17 AM
I wouldn't say I'm good at it but after years of practice, I think I can give a few pointers! ;-)

The other thing to consider with a WL (not gf) is the time of day you visit her. If you go early in her shift, your chances of success is greater because if she's had sex many times already during the day, her pussy will be far less sensitive.

I think so.. i told this to some customers.

x11
05-02-2015, 12:12 PM
ye.....no wonder Tom and Dick always call for the 1st lady...........

it's more because girls are perceived to be fresher in the first season of the day. more full of energy.

Rockdale_485
06-02-2015, 01:31 PM
Friday is pussy galore day.

babelx
16-02-2015, 10:17 AM
I am very lazy and selfish so I usually don't do daty for more than 5 minutes.
Basically one of the following things happens within 5 minutes of DATY which will bring it to an end:

I'm not that concerned with pleasing a girl. If she has a great time or has an orgasm that's fine, but it's just icing on the cake. if she doesn't that's OK too.

Rooter, Great comment here! I would agree with you about not needing to satisfy the girl generally. Ultimately it depends on the chemistry and how long you've known her etc.

I see that you subscribe to the many worlds intepretation. NICE.

babelx
16-02-2015, 10:19 AM
Has anyone mentioned? Some have adviced me to write the alphabet on the pussy to vary your strokes etc a little. Some girls I've found like hard G spot stimulation to come (not necessarily WL though).

One WL told me that she CAN'T CUM anymore. I asked why, and she thought it was psychological rather than a pussy/plumbing problem.

So don't hold ya breath too much.

rooter
16-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Has anyone mentioned? Some have adviced me to write the alphabet on the pussy to vary your strokes etc a little.

The Chinese speaking bros will have a huge advantage over English speaking bros here.
The English alphabet is pretty basic.
But those Chinese characters!
Fuck there's some very fancy and complex tongue strokes there.
Will take a girl to heaven and back.

Christmas
19-02-2015, 11:54 PM
Has anyone mentioned? Some have adviced me to write the alphabet on the pussy to vary your strokes etc a little. Some girls I've found like hard G spot stimulation to come (not necessarily WL though).

One WL told me that she CAN'T CUM anymore. I asked why, and she thought it was psychological rather than a pussy/plumbing problem.

So don't hold ya breath too much.

The Chinese speaking bros will have a huge advantage over English speaking bros here.
The English alphabet is pretty basic.
But those Chinese characters!
Fuck there's some very fancy and complex tongue strokes there.
Will take a girl to heaven and back.

Guys, try Korean. There is (ㅇ) circle, (ㅁ) square, etc.,
ㄱㄴㄷㄹㅁㅂㅅㅇㅈㅊㅋㅌㅍㅎ

Max Impact
20-02-2015, 12:04 AM
Guys, try Korean. There is (ㅇ) circle, (ㅁ) square, etc.,
ㄱㄴㄷㄹㅁㅂㅅㅇㅈㅊㅋㅌㅍㅎ

No AR from you today?

Christmas
20-02-2015, 01:47 PM
No AR from you today?

I'd get in trounble with Erica.. Lol

Christmas
04-04-2017, 12:09 PM
http://ideaspots.com/means-man-loves-giving-oral-sex

Just a thought..

handcockJ
04-04-2017, 12:48 PM
http://ideaspots.com/means-man-loves-giving-oral-sex

Just a thought..

Christmas, I am a novice at this. Which WL at your shop would be able to give me some good tips? Happy to pay for tutor fees ;)

harrycd
04-04-2017, 01:45 PM
+1 for Christmas to start tutoring lessons lol

rooter
04-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Sounds like too much hard work to me.
I'll just stick to being very average at it

ysj
04-04-2017, 04:04 PM
A lot to learn. In need for a great tutor for some one on one lessons. XD

Littlewonder
04-04-2017, 10:07 PM
I am so slack ever since I have seen Christmas on this forum i said I have to see this lady but I left it too long and now she doesn't work any more such a shame for us punters but i think it is nice for her well at least I hope it is.

If she decides to work again I hope I am one of the first to see her.

Just got to love her and unfortunately I have never met her.

CunningLinguist
04-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Number 8 sounds a bit far fetched, that is the last thing I want to do after cumming.

targajajouka
05-04-2017, 12:11 AM
I'm the opposite - it's an opportunity for me to recharge for Round 2, particularly 69'ing.

cleetusvandamme
05-04-2017, 01:11 AM
That article is overthinking it. Maybe he just loves licking your pussy?

Raybo
05-04-2017, 08:58 AM
That article is overthinking it. Maybe he just loves licking your pussy?

Yeah, i agree. A couple of the reasons are on point, others seem like a blogger making up their daily quota.

Christmas
05-04-2017, 05:05 PM
#1. For Some Guys, It’s The View That Makes It.

I think this is the huge point. when I lift my ribs and waist up, my tummy are super flat than any other time, and the gap between my bent (or curved) back and messy tangled bed sheet.. that's an art.. :/

https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/arched-backs-01.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=500&h=375&crop=1

for those who can not understand my broken english ... hehe,,,

Raybo
05-04-2017, 05:37 PM

I think this is the huge point. when I lift my ribs and waist up, my tummy are super flat than any other time, and the gap between my bent (or curved) back and messy tangled bed sheet.. that's an art.. :/

https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/arched-backs-01.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=500&h=375&crop=1

Yes. Points 1, 6 and 9 are the reasons that are on point. The rest are neither here nor there.

wilisno
05-04-2017, 05:40 PM

Totally agreed ! ;) ;) ;)

x11
05-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Christmas is toying with the boys in the school yard again. Haha

It's like that song. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. My milkshake is better than yours...

Mr Bastard
05-04-2017, 07:24 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmnn

GoldfishMan
07-04-2017, 02:26 AM
I personally like daty more than getting a blowjob. The smell sight and sound of that most feminine region of her body drives me insane!
However, too much daty can be bad because she would end up being too wet and "relaxed" due to cumming, which makes her pussy feel less tight when you actually have intercourse. One regular ml of mine gets so wet after or sessions, my face is literally covered with her juice at the end of it!
Regarding my technique, I don't really have any real tips because I just do what feels right. If it feels like it would be sensual to do it, I'll do it.
I'd put my mouth up against her pussy breathing against it, then lash her clit with my tongue at the same time. I reckon the warmth of my tongue would feel great in contrast against the cooler air from my breath.
Another thing I do is I'll lick the hood on her clit because that seems to be very sensitive. Then I'd put my mouth completely over her clit, hood and maybe half of her slit, taking all that into my mouth and suck it, while inside my mouth I'll tongue lash her clit. Sometimes I'll shake my head side to side while doing this, some girls have a big reaction to this, but some don't.
I sometimes also lick around the flesh between her arse and her pussy, but very few girls seem to like this. And if she likes this move, I'd usually dive straight into full on arse licking mode!

x11
07-04-2017, 09:21 AM
Cartman's mom says to be a lesbian you need to learn to lick carpet.

Raybo
07-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Cartman's mom says to be a lesbian you need to learn to lick carpet.

Not quite daty.......

https://youtu.be/uLS_HARAYZQ

nosferatu523
07-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Mmm, this is a post full of knowledge..

(takes notes)

eltran
08-04-2017, 03:05 AM
WL's are faking it.

Mr Bastard
08-04-2017, 03:42 AM
WL's are faking it.

I love how they fake their come all over my face sometines, it is quite the trick? Is it not?

woods23
08-04-2017, 10:48 AM
WL's are faking it.

Not when they lock you with her thigh nd lift you head up :grimace:

Alan86
09-04-2017, 01:41 PM
I think I'm pretty good at it, judging by the girl's reactions.

I'm just not afraid to get down and dirty, and put in as much effort as need be.

I use a mixture of kissing and licking.

Christmas
09-04-2017, 01:45 PM
I think I'm pretty good at it, judging by the girl's reactions.

I'm just not afraid to get down and dirty, and put in as much effort as need be.

I use a mixture of kissing and licking.

yeah whole point is not go too hard either too vanilla. suck x lick is such a good mixture I assume? :)

Punterman2
01-05-2017, 08:48 PM
I saw a girl today, Amy, who just loved her pussy eaten. It was a hairy one but I don't mind. Booked her for one hour. First up she was a great fuck.....but..... not a great kisser so I stopped her near the start of the session as she was trying to kiss me with her mouth half closed. I joked that I need to train her in the art of love making kissing and dared her to practice on me. She was game and to lighten up the session she would try and kiss me better and I gave her increasing marks out of 10 as she put more effort in. She seemed to like the chalkenge and once we got to 10 out of 10, she was into it and throughout most of the session I then got really passionate DFK so I made a mental note to try that game again the next time I get bad kissing.

She loved her pussy being licked and her clit sucked. I gave her three orgasms. First one standard DATY with her in mish and me lying in front of her on the bed. Second one was with her over the top of me holding onto the wall as I lay underneath her. Third one was her lying down in mish, I was on top in 69 and she blew me bbbj whilst I licked her clit with her legs tight together, little clit sticking out the top of her pussy. Nice.

I love a good DATY session. My punting life blood.

MistyGuy
02-05-2017, 12:22 AM
DATY is the best and always drives them to become more passionate and wild after an
- being gentle as though you're doing DFK to her lips but instead it's to her pussy
- flicking the tongue ever so lightly around her clit is usually good
- look up and gauge her facial expressions
- look down at her feet and see if she squirms and points her toes from pleasure

Alex T Bear
02-05-2017, 11:07 AM
well said. :)

Agreed, ask her how she likes it. She will quickly hold you in the right position or tell you to keep going if you are on the right track.
Don't change position,tempo, technique as she gets close to orgasm or you may find that you put her off

Littlewonder
02-05-2017, 03:54 PM
This is also good point. If a girl doesn't like to be DATYed, simply just don't do it. Doesn't matter how you good, she may not like it with out reason. So don't waste your energy and time to give her your service which doesn't work.

You mean there are girls that don't like date! All the girls I see love it.

Christmas
02-05-2017, 04:24 PM
You mean there are girls that don't like date! All the girls I see love it.

yeah definitely. I've seen few guys who don't like blow job.
I mean... why not?

Palooka
02-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Like Daty but sometimes its best to test the waters before you start. Nothing worse
than go between the legs and its like putting your tongue in a bowl of 3 day old
prawns left in the sun.

Bundyon
02-05-2017, 05:16 PM
Like Daty but sometimes its best to test the waters before you start. Nothing worse
than go between the legs and its like putting your tongue in a bowl of 3 day old
prawns left in the sun.

I have eaten many pussy, never experienced a smelly one I did not like in a shop, if it smelt like 3 day old prawn you would know as soon as underwear off.

Maxmanic
24-07-2017, 08:14 PM
This being a long thread with a lot of great tips already I won't add to much other than to concur with
1. Always take your lead from the girl's response to your actions. The body never lies regardless of her words so read her body.

2. Always start slow and gentle and build it up as she responds. Agree with soft tongue. A crowd pleaser for me is to slowly and lightly trail my tongue from her pussy up along the side that forms the Y on either side of her pussy and top of her inner thigh. Run it up to her hip and then slide it all the way back down past the side of her pussy and go down to the crease where her arse cheeks curve. OMG fuckin heaven!

3. 80% is enthusiasm. I LOVE eating pussy. My enthusiasm once won over a girl who didn't enjoy ever enjoy DATY she confessed at the start. After she came I asked her how that happened? 😏 She said listening and feeling how much I was into it made her feel so sexy and that made her horny. 😬✌️

4. Lastly, my ex taught me to look at the size of the clitoris. A small clitoris is almost always a sensitive clit. The bigger the clit the less sensitive. This has proven reliable 90% of time for me. Easiest guide to tell you how hard or gentle you can go with her clit. Don't lick under the hood and directly on her clit...EVER its too much and not pleasurable, the hood is there for a reason guys, lick or sucking the hood with her clit concealed below is much more pleasureable for HER.

Happy dining brothers!

Christmas
24-07-2017, 11:53 PM
This being a long thread with a lot of great tips already I won't add to much other than to concur with
1. Always take your lead from the girl's response to your actions. The body never lies regardless of her words so read her body.

2. Always start slow and gentle and build it up as she responds. Agree with soft tongue. A crowd pleaser for me is to slowly and lightly trail my tongue from her pussy up along the side that forms the Y on either side of her pussy and top of her inner thigh. Run it up to her hip and then slide it all the way back down past the side of her pussy and go down to the crease where her arse cheeks curve. OMG fuckin heaven!

3. 80% is enthusiasm. I LOVE eating pussy. My enthusiasm once won over a girl who didn't enjoy ever enjoy DATY she confessed at the start. After she came I asked her how that happened? �� She said listening and feeling how much I was into it made her feel so sexy and that made her horny. ��✌️

4. Lastly, my ex taught me to look at the size of the clitoris. A small clitoris is almost always a sensitive clit. The bigger the clit the less sensitive. This has proven reliable 90% of time for me. Easiest guide to tell you how hard or gentle you can go with her clit. Don't lick under the hood and directly on her clit...EVER its too much and not pleasurable, the hood is there for a reason guys, lick or sucking the hood with her clit concealed below is much more pleasureable for HER.

Happy dining brothers!

Oh! smaller clit is more sensitive?! Didn't know that
Thought about it 5sec... Somehow the bigger dick seems less sensitive.. amiright��

vitamin
25-07-2017, 11:19 AM
yeah definitely. I've seen few guys who don't like blow job.
I mean... why not?

I think end of the day
All guys are different i guess. Not everyone will like the technique a girl performs. so instead of teaching WL how they like being sucked in a session. They just move on i guess?
-----------------------
Some might love HARD suck some might like soft
some deep some shallow
some like you to like them like a lollipop and some want to fuck your face off
-------------------------

But what we must also remember is
Or not all girls are born with the knowledge of how to suck dick.
just like not all guys are good at Daty.

Society tries very hard to train females from a young age to suck.
Dummies.
Ice cream
paddle pop
chupa chups lollipops

HAHA

woods23
25-07-2017, 12:09 PM
My fav bj is from romi at m5 the way she blow you it suited me perfectly(slow nd caring/ worship your lil bro)..just perfect OMGGG :love:

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2017, 12:11 PM
I think end of the day
All guys are different i guess. Not everyone will like the technique a girl performs. so instead of teaching WL how they like being sucked in a session. They just move on i guess?
-----------------------
Some might love HARD suck some might like soft
some deep some shallow
some like you to like them like a lollipop and some want to fuck your face off
-------------------------

But what we must also remember is
Or not all girls are born with the knowledge of how to suck dick.
just like not all guys are good at Daty.

Society tries very hard to train females from a young age to suck.
Dummies.
Ice cream
paddle pop
chupa chups lollipops

HAHA

As long as they don't think eating the banana is part of the training as well......... lol

vitamin
26-07-2017, 02:05 AM
As long as they don't think eating the banana is part of the training as well......... lol

once in a while you do come across a biter.
I just sit there smiling but on the inside panicking. HAHA

CunningLinguist
01-10-2017, 02:15 AM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/1311e665f1b74882b4b479537a3f33fc/tumblr_nqy6y70r5v1uwsynxo1_540.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/f3a78495897416172714794d6a187097/tumblr_nqy6y70r5v1uwsynxo2_r1_540.gif

Matie
01-10-2017, 03:20 AM
Wouldn't mind doing that lol feet might hurt her head tho.... Lol

dione
01-10-2017, 11:37 AM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/1311e665f1b74882b4b479537a3f33fc/tumblr_nqy6y70r5v1uwsynxo1_540.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/f3a78495897416172714794d6a187097/tumblr_nqy6y70r5v1uwsynxo2_r1_540.gif

Never seen this position, very interesting
I should try this position sometime

shootermcgavin
01-10-2017, 01:10 PM
Fucking hell CL, I've got a big punt tonight and your GIF nearly made me break no fap.

CunningLinguist
01-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Fucking hell CL, I've got a big punt tonight and your GIF nearly made me break no fap.

Can't wait to try it also!

phoenix555
01-10-2017, 02:06 PM
I should try it also.

Christmas are you up for it?

Peter69
01-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Gonna dive into Cookie this week, hopefully she’ll get into it

ML_Lover
01-10-2017, 07:58 PM
once in a while you do come across a biter.
I just sit there smiling but on the inside panicking. HAHA

My favourite ML insists on puting my finger her in her mouth as I do daty - as she gets more and more passionate as the daty proceeds, she starts nibbling harder and harder, at the same time pulling my ears pretty hard too. Must admit I'm pretty scared at times, but I love making her cum, so no stopping just because of a little fear...

rooter
01-10-2017, 08:05 PM
My favourite ML insists on puting my finger her in her mouth as I do daty - as she gets more and more passionate as the daty proceeds, she starts nibbling harder and harder, at the same time pulling my ears pretty hard too. Must admit I'm pretty scared at times, but I love making her cum, so no stopping just because of a little fear...

Yeah some girls really do pull your ears hard..
But what freaks me out is the ones who stick their fingers in your ears ;)

chazza
01-10-2017, 09:04 PM
I’d alway go with seeing how the lady responds & asking her also what she likes.
A lot of the WL’s I’ve met seem to enjoy Daty with a bit of rimming.

That’s not to say they enjoy Greek they just like to sensations

rooter
01-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Who is that receiving? I like her facial expressions.

Thats the one and only Alina Li.
She quit porn way too soon - amazing girl!
Great attitude and personality!

Here is the video:
https://www.peekvids.com/watch?v=zxDJx8yavfw

Soccerfan
02-10-2017, 07:11 AM
Thanks Rooter, that was awesome!!

CunningLinguist
02-10-2017, 07:30 AM
Great vid, she is awesome!

dione
02-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Thanks rooter, I love them both.

ILAW74
02-10-2017, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the source of the gif.

Coastal Punter
02-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Agree, fkn love tgat video. I can see why yellow fever fkn catches. Fuck, i have it bad.

Souless
04-10-2017, 04:06 AM
Yummy video, getting an itch now.