PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Opening a new massage shop!

BryanCranston
28-01-2015, 05:18 PM
I am considering buying Hong's Massage which is in Springwood on the service road near Murrajong Rd (Springwood Tower)

What would you like to see in a new massage shop that would distinguish it from the very similar competitors in the Underwood/Mt Gravatt area?

Digger
28-01-2015, 05:55 PM
I am considering buying Hong's Massage which is in Springwood on the service road near Murrajong Rd (Springwood Tower)

What would you like to see in a new massage shop that would distinguish it from the very similar competitors in the Underwood/Mt Gravatt area?

No Owner/ managers like you psycho!!

Rodgersodger
28-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Fuck!!! will make sure I don't visit the place if you own it

danenth
28-01-2015, 07:19 PM
Where have I heard those words before - Angies 2.0

drews the man
28-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Can someone give me the address for angies? If it's still operating, i hear you guys talking about it and would like to give it a go thanks drew

bigbob
28-01-2015, 08:27 PM

never going back to hongs massage if you own it i mite be gullible lonely old man

TheYoungPunter
28-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Not important anymore