PDA

View Full Version : General talk BryanCranston alleges Brainsex is a pimp....here he details his reasoning

BrainSex
28-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Recently the following post was made

It is clear at this point that BrainSex is a pimp, which is a shame as I now have to totally discredit everything he has said in the past.

This thread is for BryanCranston to be able to reason his point.

Incidentally Brainsex is a well travelled and active punter...he looks forward to this.

popeye96
28-01-2015, 10:51 PM
You could always sue for defamation. ;)

BrainSex
29-01-2015, 01:49 AM
maybe if I felt defamed. it's just an internet forum, I'm sure people are entitled to their opinions. I thought it would be good to avoid a legitimate thread getting off track and allow this forum member to make a reasoned argument. I assume he's proof reading my posts.

RottenLittlePunt
29-01-2015, 10:02 AM
and allow this forum member to make a reasoned argument.

I doubt this will get beaten as my favourite for quote of the year.

BrainSex
29-01-2015, 01:11 PM
I doubt this will get beaten as my favourite for quote of the year.

Well considering it's not even the end of January that's quite a compliment. The forum really lost a lot of it's effectiveness last year mainly through various posters derailing many of the threads. If we can keep the threads on track and move the detractors to the side thread, then I think the forum world will be a better place.

saturday88
29-01-2015, 06:47 PM
Well considering it's not even the end of January that's quite a compliment. The forum really lost a lot of it's effectiveness last year mainly through various posters derailing many of the threads. If we can keep the threads on track and move the detractors to the side thread, then I think the forum world will be a better place.

that's wishful thinking and where's the fun in that?

gpeck80
30-01-2015, 12:54 PM
I 100% doubt Brainsex is a pimp.