PDA

View Full Version : Any recommended girls at TOP ONE27

nickola
28-01-2015, 09:30 PM
I am wondering if TOP 127 got any new girls that you guys can recommend?

Everyone there seems to be old...

I also cannot see their website up and running... No roster no pictures no comments in this forum what so ever!!

xtsy
30-01-2015, 09:28 AM
Anyone up been there recently? Pls update what its like there these days.

I had great time when it used to be Nadira entertainment. I was regular of girl name sunny.anyone here remember her?

nickola
30-01-2015, 11:29 PM
Looks like not much happening in TOP ONE27.

I used to go there when it used to call GF127 and there was a girl call Tina and she was hot. I don't think she work there any more...

Even the website top127.com.au seems to be down

pussymagnet
26-02-2015, 10:42 PM

Good_guy_Greg
08-03-2015, 07:51 AM
I think they are still called Top127.

Not much has changed, in the past they brought in new girls almost every month. Now, seems like new girls come every 6 months. Wonder where all the fresh K girls have been going.

Misha is still there, but you can see she's aged a lot since her early days.

illidanstormrage
08-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Nearly every single girl in this shop I've seen has KPS.. Julie, Sarah are the names I remember the others I don't... the only two girls that didn't were Yuni (on holiday apparently) and ShaSha (still works from time to time). If the papasan or whoever is in charge got the girls to stop being so damn cold towards customers and drop the KPS. Tell them ramp up the GFE/PSE and actually provide good service they would do 100-200% more business. Yuni hasn't been there for months and I kind of got too attached to ShaSha.. so there isn't really anything that this shop offers that can beat out Ginza. Don't get me wrong some of the girls are still decent looking but you'd wish they would put more effort in. Two words to describe this shop: ice cold...

http://www.57sakura.com.au/site/girls

rooter
08-03-2015, 01:35 PM
I think bros are steering clear of the Korean only shops these days.
Angel town has closed and you don't hear anything about 127 anymore.
I think bros have worked out you get much better service from Korean girls who work in mixed nationality shops.
Ginza, 5 Star, and even some of the budget shops have good Korean girls these days
These shops try to avoid hiring KPS girls and once hired the Korean girls there realise they have to match the service provided by Japanese, Chinese, Thai etc in order to keep customers.
Korean only shops on the other hand are a breeding ground for KPS.
There is a culture there of KPS and the new girls who are hired conform to that existing culture.
It's just like any other workplace - everybody wants to fit in and nobody wants to rock the boat.
I guess if you really like Korean girls an not too concerned about service then a shop like 127 could be OK for you - they usually have good looking girls with hot bodies - the service will probably be pretty average though.
Just because a shop is not discussed on this forum doesn't mean they are not busy.
There are plenty of punters who never log on to forums like this. They just go to a shop when they are horny and get a suck and a fuck from a young attractive girl and think that's a good punt.
I was one of those guys many years ago - most of us were.
Punters on this forum and others forums on the other hand are very well informed and don't settle for less than excellent service.

wilisno
08-03-2015, 01:43 PM
I think bros are steering clear of the Korean only shops these days.
Angel town has closed and you don't hear anything about 127 anymore.
I think bros have worked out you get much better service from Korean girls who work in mixed nationality shops.
Ginza, 5 Star, and even some of the budget shops have good Korean girls these days
These shops try to avoid hiring KPS girls and once hired the Korean girls there realise they have to match the service provided by Japanese, Chinese, Thai etc in order to keep customers.
Korean only shops on the other hand are a breeding ground for KPS.
There is a culture there of KPS and the new girls who are hired conform to that existing culture.
It's just like any other workplace - everybody wants to fit in and nobody wants to rock the boat.
I guess if you really like Korean girls an not too concerned about service then a shop like 127 could be OK for you - they usually have good looking girls with hot bodies - the service will probably be pretty average though.
Not really !

There are fewer Koreans in shops not because the shops don't want to hire them, KPS or not, they will bring in customers for the shops !

The reason for the lack of Koreans is because they've found a new market in Europe, new is always more exciting and they're more sought after !

rooter
08-03-2015, 01:54 PM
Not really !

There are fewer Koreans in shops not because the shops don't want to hire them, KPS or not, they will bring in customers for the shops !

The reason for the lack of Koreans is because they've found a new market in Europe, new is always more exciting and they're more sought after !

Good point!
The falling Australian Dollar is clearly a factor too.
When the $AU was at US$1.03 we were a much more attractive destination for professional WLs and for travellers/backpackers who then dabble in a bit of WL work.
Now at only $US78.5 cents we are a lot less attractive but still pretty good value compared to most Asian currencies.

wilisno
08-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Good point!
The falling Australian Dollar is clearly a factor too.
When the $AU was at US$1.03 we were a much more attractive destination for professional WLs and for travellers/backpackers who then dabble in a bit of WL work.
Now at only $US78.5 cents we are a lot less attractive but still pretty good value compared to most Asian currencies.
The main reason is many European countries have changed their prostitution law, making it easier, and there are more work opportunities in Europe !

harmony
08-03-2015, 03:09 PM
"I think bros have worked out you get much better service from Korean girls who work in mixed nationality shops.
... the girls there realise they have to match the service provided by Japanese, Chinese, Thai etc in order to keep customers.
Punters on this forum and others forums ... are very well informed and don't settle for less than excellent service"

Amen brother. Amen.

But as you know, its not always just a nationality thing
Some shops can be breeding grounds for poor service, and that is the more common issue

Whenever you go to the same shop several times, and you get unwelcoming service both times, with different women, then thats a worry

Unwelcoming shop syndrome (USS)

Christmas
08-03-2015, 03:33 PM
N
Not really !

Really!? Can you give me more specific ideas about europe market?
Maybe I should've continued learn French instead of Cantonese? :(

Good_guy_Greg
08-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Nearly every single girl in this shop I've seen has KPS.. Julie, Sarah are the names I remember the others I don't... the only two girls that didn't were Yuni (on holiday apparently) and ShaSha (still works from time to time). If the papasan or whoever is in charge got the girls to stop being so damn cold towards customers and drop the KPS. Tell them ramp up the GFE/PSE and actually provide good service they would do 100-200% more business. Yuni hasn't been there for months and I kind of got too attached to ShaSha.. so there isn't really anything that this shop offers that can beat out Ginza. Don't get me wrong some of the girls are still decent looking but you'd wish they would put more effort in. Two words to describe this shop: ice cold...

http://www.57sakura.com.au/site/girls

I have visited Top127 on and off over the years, starting from when they used to be called Nadira, and have never experienced any KPS. I have never seen Julie, Sarah, Yuni or Shasha. But for example, I can't imagine Misha giving KPS to anyone. She has told me she doesn't like drunks and junkies, and refuses to see them, but other than that, she is always friendly, always laughing, and always giving good service.

wilisno
08-03-2015, 04:55 PM
N

Really!? Can you give me more specific ideas about europe market?
Maybe I should've continued learn French instead of Cantonese? :(
French is only good for real romance, sweet talks, not for work, you should learn German and Dutch instead if you want to work in Europe ! ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
08-03-2015, 05:10 PM
French is only good for real romance, sweet talks, not for work, you should learn German and Dutch instead if you want to work in Europe ! ;) ;) ;)

Good french is a handy skill to have for a WL to :)

illidanstormrage
08-03-2015, 06:31 PM
I have visited Top127 on and off over the years, starting from when they used to be called Nadira, and have never experienced any KPS. I have never seen Julie, Sarah, Yuni or Shasha. But for example, I can't imagine Misha giving KPS to anyone. She has told me she doesn't like drunks and junkies, and refuses to see them, but other than that, she is always friendly, always laughing, and always giving good service.
Misha is one the girls I never saw but that has been my experience in general with this shop. This was the first FS shop I ever visited and I absolutely love Koreans but haven't looked back since I stumbled upon a certain establishment.

Service > looks/nationality but why not both? Try Ginza! =)

Yours Truly
Ginza fanboy #1

Christmas
08-03-2015, 07:14 PM

Woot woot I'd try it if customers are mostly asian who lives in oversea, like here Australia.

wilisno
08-03-2015, 08:49 PM
Woot woot I'd try it if customers are mostly asian who lives in oversea, like here Australia.
Asians are everywhere, there was a saying : Where the sun shines, there will be Chinese ! But I'm sure it's not as concentrated in Europe as in Australia.

nickola
09-03-2015, 10:59 PM
Ginza is a clear winner. I guess 127 need to get new girls and shuffle their old girls like Misha, Sarah who has been there for last 5 years if they want to keep up with the market and grow their business.

I also noticed their shop interior is also fading and old now compared to Ginza.

So my advice to 127

1) Shuffle the girls and get new Korean girls who don't have KPS

2) update the shop interior and try to give good value for money

Otherwise eventually customers like myself will leave you and become loyal and happy customers at Ginza :)

illidanstormrage
10-03-2015, 07:21 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?47952-Daily-Roster-for-Top127!!-Phone-93193349

Well it seems they are doing something right posting their Roster on Syd99! :)

They also have a new website:

http://top127.com.au/ladies/

Good advice nickola. Let's hope they realize that and take it on board as healthy competition is never a bad thing.

#1 employ girls that actually want to work and don't make it red flag blatantly obvious that they don't want to be in this kind job/industry even temporarily.