PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Saying goodbye to a great masseuse.

justrelax
29-01-2015, 03:14 PM
A sad day today as an extraordinary masseuse at Bamboo Panda is leaving. S*t*n brought to Bamboo a class act. She’s a beautiful, elegant, dignified and professional talent and anyone who has sampled her deft touch and engagement will relate. She stood head and shoulders above the other girls there. She made Bamboo’s good looking girls (not many I might say) seem just plain ordinary. On one visit she was wearing a chi pao, fuck she looked so beautiful. I am telling you S*t*n's amazing.

I do have a gripe though. The owner would not say when she was working when I called. Everytime the owner would say “Try one of my other girls”. “My” other girls. I am not sure her girls are aware they are owned. Sexual slavery is outlawed for good reason Mr and Mrs Owner. Bamboo’s “sexual slavery” issues aside I should have been asked if I would like to book S*t*n I wasn’t, very perplexing. I guess she wanted my coin and not my loyalty as a customer. Her choice I guess. Another pissed customer BP.

Shit there are aspects of this industry I hate. I digress, back to S*t*n.

On my last visit: “Where are you going S*t*n?” She wouldn’t say, she just smiled and got on with the massage and what a massage. Every touch and knead was pinpoint perfect, when she spoke she simply wanted to know how much better she could be. Her classic beauty, hair, delicate makeup and stunning dress simply made for an unforgettable last session.

Thanks S*t*n you will be sorely and surely missed not just by me but by many.

Guys we should celebrate and thank the best and not put up with the shody and mediocre and owners transparently chasing coin at the cost of customer service

theverybest
29-01-2015, 03:58 PM
S*t*n, I have experienced her too and I totally agree she is a class act, not sure what she was doing at Bamboo Panda as she always looked out of place as just a worker. I thought she was the owner, she isn't but she should be.

Speaking of the owner and her habit of fobbing off requests to book S*t*n, I got that too and thought it strange, good to see I was not alone. I'm not taking it personally now. hehe...

I wish S*t*n all the best. Remember us because we sure will remember you and your great massages.

Falcon2005
30-01-2015, 05:45 PM
Ive seen her twice and in fact was her last customer last night. Agree, she gave a great massage, but I'd also say don't dismiss the other ML's there either. Whilst perhaps not all have the massage skills is S*t*n, there is certainly a couple with other great skills :)

BrainSex
31-01-2015, 09:38 AM
I love co-incidence.

just relax 1 post join date 26 Jan 15
theverybest 2 post, join date 26 Jan 15

Both have a beef with the owner of BP.

theverybest first post having a go at owner of GTM and exquisite and BP.

Anyway, welcome to the forum just relax and theverybest seems you are in good company with at least two people of like minds. Please open up and tell us more about what is going on behind the scenes, help us "lift the towel" on the industry.

jimmyp
31-01-2015, 09:42 PM
I don't see the fuss about getting a massage from Satan??

flamejob
28-03-2015, 01:17 AM
I don't see the fuss about getting a massage from Satan??

I thought they were talking about Satan too. I had images of Satan dressed as a HAB giving happy endings. I guess it'd be a hell of a hot massage. Although I'm not sure I'd be able to relax getting a tackle tickle from the Prince of Darkness.

Trapper
28-03-2015, 03:17 AM
I have been a long time lurker but I had to sign up just to express my appreciation for the laugh that gave me flamejob

flamejob
30-03-2015, 07:57 PM
I have been a long time lurker but I had to sign up just to express my appreciation for the laugh that gave me flamejob

hehe - I aim to please.