PDA

View Full Version : General talk new shop at Virginia

carebear
29-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Well I been on a long vacation and just got back. Saw a new place in Virginia. Not sure if its open yet, couldn't find any signs. Any info?

John520
14-02-2015, 07:21 PM
Well I been on a long vacation and just got back. Saw a new place in Virginia. Not sure if its open yet, couldn't find any signs. Any info?

i dropped by earlier today to take one for the team.

Parking is available at the rear. Entrance is at the rear. I took the main road entrance but it was locked. Use the rear.

Rooms are spacious and nice. Toilet and shower still nice.
Place is called Young & Healthy.

gpeck80
15-02-2015, 12:13 AM

brownwallaby
15-02-2015, 03:13 AM
this is actually a sister shop of QJ Albion. The girls rotate at both shops

BrainSex
15-02-2015, 01:30 PM

Parking is available at the rear. Entrance is at the rear. I took the main road entrance but it was locked. Use the rear.

This is a suspicious post. Finally there is someone in the world that writes and posts just like me. I want to marry John520.

My original post from early Dec 14

My lady was both of these.

$55 for one hour for the house plus $40 tip.

Is there no imagination left in the world of owners?

popeye96
15-02-2015, 02:00 PM
This is a suspicious post. Finally there is someone in the world that writes and posts just like me. I want to marry John520.

My original post from early Dec 14

Is there no imagination left in the world of owners?

Must be nice to be liked. After all, they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

In saying that, where is this place anyway?

BrainSex
15-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Must be nice to be liked. After all, they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

In saying that, where is this place anyway?

Main road in Virgina, on Sandgate Road.

I must admit I haven't been back. So it wasn't that good

popeye96
15-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Cheers. I don't punt in Brisbane much anymore, as much better value is found elsewhere, but am always interested in trying a new place. But it doesn't sound any different to any of the other shops, so might not bother.

gpeck80
15-02-2015, 07:53 PM

carebear
16-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Well if it's qj I'll give it a miss. .. girls are good looking but money hungry. .. used to be so much better years ago.
What's this places near maccas?
Anyone been to shop in nundah village? Passed by yesterday. .. seemed rather busy. .

danenth
16-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Yes agree.QJ used to be good when they had the 3 shops going. Long term staff. Started going down hill from there. A few of the original MLs stayed on for a while but have since left after they finnishing their Uni courses. The latest manager doesnt seem to be doing massages anymore either since the sister shop opened. Miss the old days at QJ.