PDA

View Full Version : General talk To lie or not to lie

Bose0412
31-01-2015, 07:25 PM
My question is, should we lie to these lovely ladies?
I don't punt often but I get these questions all the time

Where do you live ?
I dunno if I want them knowing what suburb I live in, I usually just say city

Do you come here often ?
I want to say yeah all the time so give me good service

And the most common of all do you have a gf ?
I'm not sure why they would ask this, my thoughts are
"oh yeah I'm cheating right now" or " single but wait what happens if she sees me tomorrow with her"

Oneonone
31-01-2015, 07:36 PM
I think these are just standard sort of questions tying to make conversation and get you to relax.

In my case I usually just answer them truthfully without giving too much away

I haven't had a working lady turn up on my door step yet?

cisco
31-01-2015, 08:32 PM
I always tell the truth even when i lie ;)

aussiegaigin
31-01-2015, 09:43 PM
"Where do you live?"
I usually tell them "Near....(name of nearby suburb)". Most of them have never heard of it, or have no idea where it is.

"Do you come here often?"
Answer something affirmative so they know/think you are aware of the standards at the shop.

"Do you have a gf?"
Rarely asked, but just counter with "do you have a bf?"

vvillie
01-02-2015, 06:17 AM
Do you think you're such a stud that a sexy young thing will want to stalk you and ruin your life? :grimace:

I understand that you're just being careful, but I would bet more often than not (just my opinion, i have nothing to back this up), the punter will fall in love with the wl/ml, and not the other way around.

I know I am nothing special and just answer truthfully when asked. It's just harmless small talk to break the ice and build rapport. Nothing more.

astro boy
01-02-2015, 06:31 AM
This is just small talk..I doub't they seriously want to know your details all part to their illusion and the GFe that they create.

refokkused
01-02-2015, 07:27 AM
yeah its just small talk - you can better gauge if there's any intent by asking the same questions back and seeing if they avoid or answer freely.

Jackandrose
01-02-2015, 11:52 AM
This is just a common question , try to warm it up. Same like you ask girls do you study , which school etc.
Or u just never ask a thing.

D-93
01-02-2015, 06:06 PM
I usually answer truthfully. The question about whether I have a girlfriend has been coming up a bit more frequently for me.