PDA

View Full Version : Sydney recommendations

rockabilly
31-01-2015, 09:43 PM
Hey guys,

I'm down in Sydney for 4 days next week from Sunny (rainy) QLD and I'd really appreciate some tips for recommended shops. I've been looking through the threads trying to find some places but I don't know Sydney that well so I'm hoping you can help.

Ideally I'd like to visit a couple of massage shops that offer full service. I'm also open to just FS shops but since we don't get much more in the massage shops up here than a tug, I'd prefer the former.

I don't mind nationalities but a Japanese gal would be great. I'll be staying near North Ride.

Cheers,

Rockabilly

wilisno
31-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Hey guys,

I'm down in Sydney for 4 days next week from Sunny (rainy) QLD and I'd really appreciate some tips for recommended shops. I've been looking through the threads trying to find some places but I don't know Sydney that well so I'm hoping you can help.

Ideally I'd like to visit a couple of massage shops that offer full service. I'm also open to just FS shops but since we don't get much more in the massage shops up here than a tug, I'd prefer the former.

I don't mind nationalities but a Japanese gal would be great. I'll be staying near North Ride.

Cheers,

Rockabilly
Massage shops don't offer FS, even if they do, it won't be mentioned here, or they get shut down.

For FS shops, you can't go wrong withe 5* Wooloomooloo, Ginza and the like !

rockabilly
31-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Massage shops don't offer FS, even if they do, it won't be mentioned here, or they get shut down.

For FS shops, you can't go wrong withe 5* Wooloomooloo, Ginza and the like !

Oh, I didn't know that. Things are so crap up here and the QLD laws so tight, I figured it would be on offer.. all legit of course. I will check out 5* Wooloomooloo and Ginza on Google Maps and figure out how I'm going to get there :D

Thanks!

wilisno
31-01-2015, 11:29 PM
Oh, I didn't know that. Things are so crap up here and the QLD laws so tight, I figured it would be on offer.. all legit of course. I will check out 5* Wooloomooloo and Ginza on Google Maps and figure out how I'm going to get there :D

Thanks!
If you want some real erotic massage and don't mind a MILF, try Mimi at Burwood, she's got the most solid track record here ! ;) ;) ;)

rockabilly
01-02-2015, 02:03 PM
If you want some real erotic massage and don't mind a MILF, try Mimi at Burwood, she's got the most solid track record here ! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks wilisno. She sounds great and I'm keen to try. Not sure if I'm going to be able to get the timing to line up. It's probably going to be 9pm at least before I set out. It looks like Ginza is the go unless I can find a ML (don't mind private) who can take me to the home base.

wilisno
01-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Thanks wilisno. She sounds great and I'm keen to try. Not sure if I'm going to be able to get the timing to line up. It's probably going to be 9pm at least before I set out. It looks like Ginza is the go unless I can find a ML (don't mind private) who can take me to the home base.
5* opens till 2am.

CunningLinguist
01-02-2015, 06:21 PM
5* opens till 2am.

If they are busy enough ...

rockabilly
01-02-2015, 08:35 PM
Thanks, yeah I chose Ginza given I can see the girls on the site and I'm a sucker for Japanese girls. 5* looks good but the lack of images didn't draw me in.

Coming from QLD, I can't get over that CIM is offered. That can be good :) or bad if you are kissing the girl after her last session :grimace:

5 Star City
01-02-2015, 09:10 PM
If they are busy enough ...

If our Ladies are over worked

5 Star City
01-02-2015, 09:12 PM
Thanks, 5* looks good but the lack of images didn't draw me in.

Coming from QLD, I can't get over that CIM is offered. That can be good :) or bad if you are kissing the girl after her last session :grimace:

No photos can compare to the REAL lineup:miao:

rockabilly
01-02-2015, 09:31 PM
No photos can compare to the REAL lineup:miao:

Does that mean the girls at 5* are better looking :) ?

wilisno
01-02-2015, 10:02 PM
Does that mean the girls at 5* are better looking :) ?
Go see for yourself, there's no obligation to book anyway ! And you can't see the faces on photos either !

rockabilly
02-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm pretty stuffed today and am more feeling like a massage. If anyone can recommend a shop (PM if better) open late 10pm and later) near central I'd really appreciate. Happy to return the favour if you are ever in Brisbane!!

AHLUNGOR
03-02-2015, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm pretty stuffed today and am more feeling like a massage. If anyone can recommend a shop (PM if better) open late 10pm and later) near central I'd really appreciate. Happy to return the favour if you are ever in Brisbane!!

Silver fox @ 376 Pitt

Cbd posh @ 378 Pitt

711 George St

Chequers on Goulburn St

Babylon at Market City

Masstige 8 on Harris St

Have fun!

Cheers

rockabilly
04-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Thanks AHLUNGOR. I ended up at 378 for a massage. The overall experience was not the best I've had and the massage wasn't the greatest but it all got the job done.

I'm disappointed to find out that there was a sexy French lady there (I saw your review) and not be able to book with her. Next time hopefully.

Did you used to be in QLD? Your name is very familiar!

Cheers