PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ever turned a legit ML to the dark side?

winky
04-02-2015, 08:03 PM
Hey all
Admittedly a fantasy of mine, to convince a ML in a legit shop to go the HE for the first time. Yep, something straight out of the Penthouse forum!! (If it still exists lol) Potentially a perrilous activity but would be lots of fun!!

So, anyone been so lucky?

Winky

CunningLinguist
04-02-2015, 08:22 PM
I was at a no sex massage place not long ago and ended with the girl naked and kneeling over my face while I gave her a DATY servicing to completion!

Mr Crash and Burn
05-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Hey all
Admittedly a fantasy of mine, to convince a ML in a legit shop to go the HE for the first time. Yep, something straight out of the Penthouse forum!! (If it still exists lol) Potentially a perrilous activity but would be lots of fun!!

Winky

Ye it is amazing what can happen if you are the last customer of the day, especially if all the others have gone home!!

winky
05-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Ye it is amazing what can happen if you are the last customer of the day, especially if all the others have gone home!!

Mr Crash and Burn

Do tell.........

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2015, 12:02 AM

And get the 5 Star services no less !

deathblow182
06-02-2015, 07:24 AM
Pop corn thread.

But then the skeptic in me would say she's done it before in the shop and you're not the first.

wallyhead
06-02-2015, 07:50 AM
It works to be the last customer of the day with the attractive mamasans who normally massage only. I've been sworn to secrecy numerous times. One in particular is very well known - even had the full gear off which she does not normally do.

rooter
06-02-2015, 09:50 PM
The majority of MLs just give you the standard massage and HJ - or nude HJ for a bit of extra cash.
A minority of MLs will offer FS or a blow job or let you DATY them; but it's not because they like you or you are special - they just want to make some extra money.
Having said that if you are a bit of a sweet talker and polite and not ugly, you are more likely to be offered FS that a rude, ugly bastard.
MLs can choose if, when and with who to have sex.
Some who are desperate for money will offer it to anyone, but those who just want to earn some extra cash will pick and choose who they offer it to. So if you are not totally disgusting there is a chance you will be offered it.
One thing you can be sure of is that you are definitely not the only one being offered it.
Never fall for the line that you are special and the only one offered it - don't be so naïve.
Personally if I want a fuck or a blow job I'm not gonna leave it to chance - I'll go to a FS shop where its a sure thing.
If on the other hand I want just a relaxing massage and HJ then I'll go to a R&T shop - and I am usually feeling so relaxed and lazy that even if extras are offered I refuse them. Although if the girl is super hot and she pushes the right buttons I'll take her up on the offer.
Just to put things in perspective I get offered extras only around 1 out of 10 visits.
Then again I never ask for them.
And I am an ugly bastard.

Guvnor
06-02-2015, 10:16 PM
Hi guys,first post here.
I went a few times to what I thought was a legit massage place in the Eastern Suburbs. Never been offered any extra, never asked for it. In fact, on more than one occasion I was told that I MUST keep my underwear on!
On one visit, I was feeling a bit adventurous and decided to strip completely, lying on the table and covering myself with the towel as the ML knocked on the door. As she entered the room, and re positioned the towel, she would have noticed my bare butt, however she didn't say anything. Massage continued as normal for the next 30 minutes or so, (no tackle tickle at all) then I was asked to turn over. She continued the massage as normal, there was nothing to get excited about until she moved to the front of the table, and stood behind my head. She then leaned forward massaging my chest and stomach, as she did this, her boobs basically smothered my face! Her hands were intentionally or not going very close to my pubic region and needless to say, little bro soon woke up and was standing to attention!
She then moved to the side of the table and without saying a word pulled the towel off, exposing my excitement. This took me completely by surprise, and I took a second or two to realise what was happening. Without speaking, and with little emotion she simply grabbed my little bro and began stroking it just like it was another body part that needed massaging. She didn't even ask me if this was what I wanted! Although the ML was average looking, and fully dressed, she got me over the line after a few minutes, and again without speaking, or smiling, or showing any change in attitude whatsoever, started to clean me up. Finished off with a relaxing head massage, again without saying a word.
As I got dressed, still a bit spun out by what just happened, I went to the front counter to pay, and tentatively asked her "how much?" "$60", she replied. (this is the normal cost of a one hour massage, which I had just received.) To my amazement, she hadn't even charged me for the extra!
I gave her an additional $20 and thanked her, she didn't smile, her expression didn't change, and I went on my way.
I never saw her again after that, and although the shop is still there, the staff are older, and not what I would call attractive, so I now go elsewhere, but you never know when a legit massage may turn to the dark side!

wallyhead
06-02-2015, 10:51 PM
The majority of MLs just give you the standard massage and HJ - or nude HJ for a bit of extra cash.
A minority of MLs will offer FS or a blow job or let you DATY them; but it's not because they like you or you are special - they just want to make some extra money.
Having said that if you are a bit of a sweet talker and polite and not ugly, you are more likely to be offered FS that a rude, ugly bastard.
Some who are desperate for money will offer it to anyone, but those who just want to earn some extra cash will pick and choose who they offer it to. So if you are not totally disgusting there is a chance you will be offered it.
One thing you can be sure of is that you are definitely not the only one being offered it.
Never fall for the line that you are special and the only one offered it - don't be so naïve.
Personally if I want a fuck or a blow job I'm not gonna leave it to chance - I'll go to a FS shop where its a sure thing.
If on the other hand I want just a relaxing massage and HJ then I'll go to a R&T shop - and I am usually feeling so relaxed and lazy that even if extras are offered I refuse them. Although if the girl is super hot and she pushes the right buttons I'll take her up on the offer.
Just to put things in perspective I get offered extras only around 1 out of 10 visits.

Thanks for the reply. I understand what you are saying but with respect it is a bit presumptuous to conclude I'm being naïve - I've been actively punting for almost 30 years but am not so active in sharing my experiences such as in this forum until of late. I suppose that is because some of what is conveyed is sometimes taken out of context by fellow members. I am still learning the subtleties and quirks that subsists within the manner one conveys content in this forum but I want to be more generous and share my experiences. Now the Mamasans I refer to are not the ones you are referring to - I guarantee it. I have not gone into too much detail but I am comfortable with the integrity and honesty of those particular ladies. And I am an old bastard.

Passion10
07-02-2015, 01:49 AM

I got free dfk with a ml and it was pretty hot. Does this mean im special

rooter
07-02-2015, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the reply. I understand what you are saying but with respect it is a bit presumptuous to conclude I'm being naïve - I've been actively punting for almost 30 years but am not so active in sharing my experiences such as in this forum until of late. I suppose that is because some of what is conveyed is sometimes taken out of context by fellow members. I am still learning the subtleties and quirks that subsists within the manner one conveys content in this forum but I want to be more generous and share my experiences. Now the Mamasans I refer to are not the ones you are referring to - I guarantee it. I have not gone into too much detail but I am comfortable with the integrity and honesty of those particular ladies. And I am an old bastard.
I totally understand what you are saying bro.
I was putting forward some general opinions but there are always gonna be exceptions.
MLs and mamasans have needs and feelings just like anyone else; it's not always about money.
If you have a genuine thing going on with a mamasan or ML then that's great.
You are a veteran punter so you have the experience and maturity to know when it's for real and when you are being taken for a ride.
Enjoy your punting bro and look forward to hearing about your experiences.

GoldfishMan
07-02-2015, 08:01 AM
Hi guys,first post here.
I went a few times to what I thought was a legit massage place in the Eastern Suburbs. Never been offered any extra, never asked for it. In fact, on more than one occasion I was told that I MUST keep my underwear on!
On one visit, I was feeling a bit adventurous and decided to strip completely, lying on the table and covering myself with the towel as the ML knocked on the door. As she entered the room, and re positioned the towel, she would have noticed my bare butt, however she didn't say anything. Massage continued as normal for the next 30 minutes or so, (no tackle tickle at all) then I was asked to turn over. She continued the massage as normal, there was nothing to get excited about until she moved to the front of the table, and stood behind my head. She then leaned forward massaging my chest and stomach, as she did this, her boobs basically smothered my face! Her hands were intentionally or not going very close to my pubic region and needless to say, little bro soon woke up and was standing to attention!
She then moved to the side of the table and without saying a word pulled the towel off, exposing my excitement. This took me completely by surprise, and I took a second or two to realise what was happening. Without speaking, and with little emotion she simply grabbed my little bro and began stroking it just like it was another body part that needed massaging. She didn't even ask me if this was what I wanted! Although the ML was average looking, and fully dressed, she got me over the line after a few minutes, and again without speaking, or smiling, or showing any change in attitude whatsoever, started to clean me up. Finished off with a relaxing head massage, again without saying a word.
As I got dressed, still a bit spun out by what just happened, I went to the front counter to pay, and tentatively asked her "how much?" "$60", she replied. (this is the normal cost of a one hour massage, which I had just received.) To my amazement, she hadn't even charged me for the extra!
I gave her an additional $20 and thanked her, she didn't smile, her expression didn't change, and I went on my way.
I never saw her again after that, and although the shop is still there, the staff are older, and not what I would call attractive, so I now go elsewhere, but you never know when a legit massage may turn to the dark side!
Welcome to the forum, guvnor! Very interesting incident. Either the ml turned to the dark side, or you just happened to come during a normal massage. ;-)

wallyhead
07-02-2015, 10:32 AM
Cheers for that Mr R.

cello
09-02-2015, 10:08 AM
there used to be this massage shop that I frequent that allows customers to book the masseuse to their home. Now this is definitely not a hanky lanky shop because mostly it's female customers who book and they have a fair amount of female customer frequenting the shop. I frequent it too.

There's this ml, not even milf but I always booked her due to her massage skills, deep and strong. One day out of the blue I asked if she knows jua gen, which is the penis massage, the real thing not just happy ending. She was initially reluctant but I managed to persuade her saying it's real medical problem and I need someone who really knows how to do it.

I never came From thode sessions as it was purely remedial. I knew I had to up my game so one day I booked her to my place. Halfway thru the massage I said hey Why not I massage u and return the favour? One brush at her breast and she turned animal.

Sadly I was young... Too young and it was over in 10 minutes. That was the one time I went all the way with a ml and without a Dom too. Her blowjob is still the best to me. Nothing spectacular, just the sense of accomplishment of doing one legit ml, she didn't even ask for fees and we still do it a few more times after on different occasions.

My point is ml are still humans, with needs. Give it enough patience and timing to push the right button, anything can happen .

harmony
09-02-2015, 10:52 AM
"I managed to persuade her saying it's real medical problem and I need someone who really knows how to do it"

What is the medical problem you said you had ? "Sex deficiency" ?

harmsup_jai
09-02-2015, 11:14 AM
"I managed to persuade her saying it's real medical problem and I need someone who really knows how to do it"

What is the medical problem you said you had ? "Sex deficiency" ?

Wankatitis LOL

cello
09-02-2015, 12:56 PM
Easy, I told her work has been tiring and stressful and I haven't been able to maintain my flag for a long period of time. Happens to the best of us, u get erected, u fuck for 10mina and somehow it got flaccid; especially when you're tired as Hell and Chain smoke a packet a day

B2Brules
09-02-2015, 01:59 PM
There is nothing more frustrating than trying out a legit Thai massage place hoping to get an extra and walking out horny and disappointed. 10 years ago I got a couple of happy outcomes at a place in Foveaux St called Tiya but went back and got turned down a couple of times so never went back.

AHLUNGOR
09-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Does getting a free HJ at a otherwise legit shop qualify for this thread ??

:cool2:

B2Brules
09-02-2015, 02:23 PM
Yep that was the original thread. And it's cool when it does happen, particularly in a Thai place with only a curtain between you and the next customer.

CunningLinguist
09-02-2015, 06:25 PM
there used to be this massage shop that I frequent that allows customers to book the masseuse to their home. Now this is definitely not a hanky lanky shop because mostly it's female customers who book and they have a fair amount of female customer frequenting the shop. I frequent it too.

There's this ml, not even milf but I always booked her due to her massage skills, deep and strong. One day out of the blue I asked if she knows jua gen, which is the penis massage, the real thing not just happy ending. She was initially reluctant but I managed to persuade her saying it's real medical problem and I need someone who really knows how to do it.

I never came From thode sessions as it was purely remedial. I knew I had to up my game so one day I booked her to my place. Halfway thru the massage I said hey Why not I massage u and return the favour? One brush at her breast and she turned animal.

Sadly I was young... Too young and it was over in 10 minutes. That was the one time I went all the way with a ml and without a Dom too. Her blowjob is still the best to me. Nothing spectacular, just the sense of accomplishment of doing one legit ml, she didn't even ask for fees and we still do it a few more times after on different occasions.

My point is ml are still humans, with needs. Give it enough patience and timing to push the right button, anything can happen .

Geat story, I think she liked you!
Juagen, aka. Manhood massage benefits:

It promotes and enhances blood flow to the lingam (male sexual organ) and related areas, but no medical evidence exists to support this claim.
Manhood massage can remove toxins from the body.
It is more specific and intensive, and benefits other parts of the body, and not just the lingam.
Cultivate man’s sexual energy which in turn re-energizes the body, enhances the immune system and promotes cells regeneration to slow down the aging process.
This massage is a holistic approach in maintaining one's sexual health and general well-being.

http://www.happymassage.com/wiki/Manhood_Massage_Therapy

carmen farquis
09-02-2015, 07:15 PM
A lot of the girls in the legit shop's use to work in rnt anyway but they get married or have a boyfriend. Also a lot of them work a couple of days rnt and a couple of days legit so it happens all the time just depending on how strict the boss is

elitistmofo
12-02-2015, 10:15 AM
Go to a legit Thai or Chinese place when they're quiet.
Leave a $20 or $50 in view, on top of your clothes.
Lie there naked or with just a hand towel cover.
If they feel like it, they'll know you want it.
Often they aren't even expecting a tip.
Just don't be a creep if you do it.

aussiegaigin
14-02-2015, 11:33 AM
A few years back I used to go to an R&T place on Botany Rd Alexandria. Just a standard old terrace house in a group of 5 or 6. Run by a Chinese MILF mamasan, but with some spunky J girls as MLs. Had a regular J girl who gave good R&T service, never offered more.

One day I turned up for an evening booking, but when I got there mamasan said the girl had to go home early, but she would massage me instead if I wanted. Took up the offer, and service was OK. Come turn over time. she asks if I wanted FS.

"How much?"
"$50"
I wasn't really interested so I countered with "too much, I haven't got enough cash"
"How much you got?"
"Only $20"
"OK, that will do" and she proceded to strip off, got a condom and climbed aboard.

She told me that listening to the girls getting the customers off all day made her very horny and she needed some relief. As I was the last customer in the shop for the day, I got selected for the task.

Sadly the shop closed own shortly after that and I never saw here again.

aussiegaigin
14-02-2015, 11:45 AM
A lot of the girls in the legit shop's use to work in rnt anyway but they get married or have a boyfriend. Also a lot of them work a couple of days rnt and a couple of days legit so it happens all the time just depending on how strict the boss is

There seems to be a lot of girls who go from legit to r&t; the extra money is a big attraction. Would be hard to go the other way.

Biethestarr
13-05-2015, 06:39 PM
Hey all

Winky

I think Winky and I share a few fantasies haha and taste in MLs...

I'm not a bad looking guy (average / above average) with an appearance that seems to get me the furthest with Thai girls (and the least with Koreans... Is that me or KPS? Haha)

Anyway every single time I've been to truly legit Thai massage I've never been able to convert any of the cute MLs to the dark side! Every time told to keep my undies on, although some do like to tease and return my 'cheekiness' haha. I normally wear just for massage a tiny g-string so even with underwear on there's alot of skin exposed. The ML always takes the hint and massages in uninterrupted long strokes up my calves, thighs then up and around my butt which I just love. When they ask me which areas are sore, I always say my shoulders and butt (one of the two is true!) so they will sit on my thighs and knead my bum when it comes to that part!

By the time I turn over I'm usually rock hard, the thin fabric of the g-string straining like an over-stuffed teepee. Most of the time they will give a little giggle and massage in the radius around it, even the inner thighs but being careful NOT to brush the balls on the way through. At this point my negotiation skills have always faltered, and I've never got a legit girl in a legit shop to stroke it! Even pulling the fabric aside to reveal my freshly waxed, throbbing member, I've had girls compliment me, talk to it (!!) but never a HJ!

Hmmm which makes it still a challenge, love to find a *legit* massage cutie to convert behind the (thin) curtains! Haha

Peace,

Biethestarr

CunningLinguist
13-05-2015, 08:55 PM
I have never tried to convert a legit massage girl, I figure if they wanted to do it they would work in an improper massage place, so I give them a break. However if they give me hints then I won't waste a second following them up usually.

garfield
13-05-2015, 11:04 PM
I go to legit shops to get proper massage so I don't expect anything.
I go to nude massage shop for relaxation and let the girls work it all or to get a GFE.
I go to FS shop to fuck some girls hard.
There's a reason for having different shops.

local
30-05-2015, 02:03 PM
I go to legit shops to get proper massage so I don't expect anything.
I go to nude massage shop for relaxation and let the girls work it all or to get a GFE.
I go to FS shop to fuck some girls hard.
There's a reason for having different shops.

Agreed,
But lets me honest... the unexpected can be nice sometimes.
Many years I actually was a regular @ a legit shop, one day I didn't even look @ the new masseuse and was enjoying the massage. Ask to turn over and low an behold The masseuse was one of my "old" school teachers. She became my regular for the next 2 years.

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Agreed,
But lets me honest... the unexpected can be nice sometimes.
Many years I actually was a regular @ a legit shop, one day I didn't even look @ the new masseuse and was enjoying the massage. Ask to turn over and low an behold The masseuse was one of my "old" school teachers. She became my regular for the next 2 years.

She won't happen to be the Mrs. Anderson from Cougarlife ??

H3da
30-05-2015, 10:19 PM
I had a ML give me blowjob without condom and CIM. It was my first time booking her as well! She told me it's one off and won't do it again. Claimed it was her first time that she has done it without condom and was worried..
Told her that I've only fucked a few girls in my lifetime which includes my current wife. Gave her a nice tip at the end.

tales88
31-05-2015, 12:06 AM
This story will sound made up, i dont care if you guys believe me or not, but i'll tell it anyway. My first ever punt was at Chicago, the old massage place on 360 Pitt st. Went in with a few guys we were drunk and it was all our first times (we were like 22 at the time). Had no idea what to expect, it was a week night as well. Had a shower and waited in the lounge. Got taken to our rooms and i layed there naked.In walks this drop dead gorgeous korean ML. She was like 160cm, great curves, firm c cups and a killer ass. She was wear this school girl outfit, red skirt and white top.
Anyway she stripped down to bra and panties and started massaging me. Then she told me to turn over and stripped down. Ive never been in this situtation before at the time and i just pulled her onto the massage bed with me, she was a bit shocked and kinda shy but didnt resist. I layed on top of her and started DFK, she loved it. We both layed there like school kids hugging and making out naked. I slowly slipped my cock into her, she shut her legs and resisted at first but i put my knees between her legs and pryed her opened gently. BEfore i knew it i was barebacking her! I pulled out and came on her stomach. She got up, didnt say a word, got dressed and left. I went to the sauna where my other mates were waiting and told them the story.

That was over 10 years ago and i still remeber every detail. Looking back i realised she was very new to the industry and i had no idea what the boundarys were. It was the best punt of my life.

wilisno
31-05-2015, 01:16 AM
This story will sound made up, i dont care if you guys believe me or not, but i'll tell it anyway. My first ever punt was at Chicago, the old massage place on 360 Pitt st. Went in with a few guys we were drunk and it was all our first times (we were like 22 at the time). Had no idea what to expect, it was a week night as well. Had a shower and waited in the lounge. Got taken to our rooms and i layed there naked.In walks this drop dead gorgeous korean ML. She was like 160cm, great curves, firm c cups and a killer ass. She was wear this school girl outfit, red skirt and white top.
Anyway she stripped down to bra and panties and started massaging me. Then she told me to turn over and stripped down. Ive never been in this situtation before at the time and i just pulled her onto the massage bed with me, she was a bit shocked and kinda shy but didnt resist. I layed on top of her and started DFK, she loved it. We both layed there like school kids hugging and making out naked. I slowly slipped my cock into her, she shut her legs and resisted at first but i put my knees between her legs and pryed her opened gently. BEfore i knew it i was barebacking her! I pulled out and came on her stomach. She got up, didnt say a word, got dressed and left. I went to the sauna where my other mates were waiting and told them the story.

That was over 10 years ago and i still remeber every detail. Looking back i realised she was very new to the industry and i had no idea what the boundarys were. It was the best punt of my life.
The poor thing might have quit the job the next day ...

AHLUNGOR
01-06-2015, 09:56 AM

I think you just described a rape !!

01-06-2015, 10:03 AM
The poor thing might have quit the job the next day ...
She will quit.... So sad

illidanstormrage
01-06-2015, 12:21 PM

That's insane..