PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hong kong

fairmont
04-02-2015, 08:04 PM
Hi all, need some help, I maybe going to work in Hong Kong for 2 years, if not I will travel there for a week to 10 days every 3 months. I have been to Hong Kong for work before but only stayed 3 to 4 days and it was full on work the whole time but now I will have some down time I was hoping some of you gents could assist me with trying to find some lovely ladies. I usually stay in Mong Kok and have seen the ladies advertising on the streets in the markets but have never taken it up as have been with other people, they have told me they are bad to go to anyway. Any suggestions to websites would be great. Thanks in advance.

slarty
04-02-2015, 08:19 PM
Sex141.com is the go in Hong Kong. Look up the buildings where girls work- there's usually clusters of small one room apartments in each building and knock on the door. If the girl is not to you liking just politely say no thanks and try the next one. Rates vary from around $350hk - $500hk for short time (usually half hour, one shot). Standard of girls varies but generally good.

CunningLinguist
04-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Where is the Mong Kok Kid when you need him ;)

aussiegaigin
04-02-2015, 09:14 PM
Just head to any of the big parks around Central (or bars around Wan Chai) on a Sunday and you will find plenty of Phili and Indo domestics on their day off. Guaranteed to get a cheap one day stand or even a regular g/f if u are staying there.

International Sex Guide will also give lots of clues