PDA

View Full Version : General talk Multiple Girls at once like POV movies

wallyhead
06-02-2015, 08:20 AM
Hi. Any of you ever seen multiple girls at once? It always intrigued me when watching those Japanese POV movies where the guy is surrounded by many girls ravaging his body. I've done it a few times with 3 or 4 girls at once but not FS. It does depend on the shop, how many girls are on at once and whether the girls agree to this. It pays to know the mamasan or to call ahead and ask. I'm surprised not many more guys do it. I find you get better value out of the shops than those fake ads on cracker, backpage, scarlet blue, private girls and so on where these WL charge hundreds of dollars an hour and service is sh@#t. If you are going to spend then see your favourite girl for a couple of hours or see many girls - each girl at say 115 to 120 an hour - I had one try at it and it was a disaster - 5 girls at once and got royally screwed from the boss lady her, I suspect, slipped $100 in her pocket when giving me back change - I was pissed but I knew how much money I was due back - her hand was quicker than the eye - watch out for that trick too. Well I've had 3 girls or 4 girls at once numerous times at places in Chatswood and the CBD places and those MW are tops - I have now seen 6 girls at once like those POV movies at a place in Surrey Hills FS (without the camera of course) - I don't want to name of the shop - I have now hit the 6 girl mark - it was exciting but you tend to focus on the one girl of your fancy and the others tapper off and lose interest and start walking in and out of the room or just sit there doing nothing and talking to each other - it became quite strange - not really good value for money at the end of the day - would I do it again? - maybe but better to do a lot of organising before hand with the right place. Any of my fellow punters engaged multiple girls at once? I'd be interested in any pointers.

x11
06-02-2015, 08:45 AM
haven't even thought of trying that... Most I'd thought of trying was a 3some but that feel through unfortunately because the main girl couldn't find another that was interested in it

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2015, 09:01 AM
May be you should go to Asia and try again in Hong Kong, Macau, China or Thailand !!

wallyhead
06-02-2015, 01:27 PM
Never tried Asia before. Is it risky? Like banged up abroad risky?

dean69
06-02-2015, 03:17 PM
Hi
I lived in Asia for a few years and spent a lot of time in Vietnam, Cambodia, Lao, but for me and it's just my opinion Thailand and to be specific Pattaya is the best place for this kind of stuff, you have to remember it's a movie and everyone has been tested for HIV so no condoms so you don't lose momentum. I took 5 girls home one night and after changing my condom 3 times ideceided it was a pain so I just picked the cutest one and stuck with her while the others watched TV. In the morning I just picked another one and so on once again that's just my opinion. I long for the day we find a cure for all transmitted gremlin's.

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Hi
I lived in Asia for a few years and spent a lot of time in Vietnam, Cambodia, Lao, but for me and it's just my opinion Thailand and to be specific Pattaya is the best place for this kind of stuff, you have to remember it's a movie and everyone has been tested for HIV so no condoms so you don't lose momentum. I took 5 girls home one night and after changing my condom 3 times ideceided it was a pain so I just picked the cutest one and stuck with her while the others watched TV. In the morning I just picked another one and so on once again that's just my opinion. I long for the day we find a cure for all transmitted gremlin's.

Yeap, that was my painful experiences too !!

Only ever had two 3P session in China, both times with two busty girl, they were happy to suck me BBBJ but to fuck them, I must change condom between girls, and that was a bloody mood killer ! Yeah, the first time condom off and I went soft, she sucked me back up and dom on again, but can't really regain the momentum, so can't be bothered, dom off, more BBBJ and then fuck both sets of tits and cum over their bodies.

Second time was more of the same, the moment I had to change dom, fuck all !!

So I never had another double session again, unless of course it's just RnT then it is always plenty of fun - and most recently, the mamasan doubles at QVB was something special.

Cheers

:cool2:

Oneonone
06-02-2015, 04:21 PM
I think its much the same if you do a double here!

Most girls have wet ones and so wipe your mouth or your cock if you swap from one girl to the other but when it comes to sex they of course change condoms and this can be a few times if you like to swap from girl to girl.

It turns out to be a pain and mood killer and is one of the main reasons I don't like doubles, I can only imagine how messy it would get if you were into greek as well, thank goodness I am not.

wallyhead
06-02-2015, 09:42 PM
You brothers make valid points. It is exactly how you described however I do like the idea of more than one Mamasans. Never done that before - There are WL who advertise working together such as Amelia Sweet (when she is in town) and Jessica Kim or -Summer Knight and Madison Missina. I have heard that those experiences are more free flowing. Never tried them myself. Pretty big bucks are needed - might be worth it. Some of these girls charge per hour more than the most expensive lawyers and with each you both get screwed.

Oneonone
07-02-2015, 08:14 AM
Yes but only one puts a smile on your face while your getting screwed!

wallyhead
07-02-2015, 10:33 AM
You'd certainly hope so with the money you're paying.

wallyhead
10-02-2015, 11:53 PM
I think the place to experiment is Bellevue street Surrey Hills.