PDA

View Full Version : General talk Take girl to Blue Mountains?

Good_guy_Greg
06-02-2015, 07:29 PM
Met this Honkie girl recently, and she asked me to take her to Blue Mountains. What is there to do in Blue Mountains?? Any chance of a quickie in the bushes there?

comradewayne
06-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Plenty of hiking trails etc but depends how athletic you want to be - there's the 3 sisters and the cliff top railway or for a bit of style the other side just before Lithgow there is a Japanese bath house on the road out to the reservoir. Chances of finding a nice place undisturbed pretty slim - its fairly busy up there :cool2:

Oneonone
07-02-2015, 08:44 AM
Just go for the drive see the touristy things like 3 sisters, skyway, scenic railway have lunch in a nice cafe and book into a motel for half day rate.

Done it a few times always a great day out, take your camera and get some pictures.

Just don't be in too much of a hurry to get her into bed.

aussiegaigin
07-02-2015, 08:54 AM
Tell her there are so many things to do, and you suggest a 2 day trip. Ask her if she is comfortable sharing a room overnight.

Plenty of moderate price accomodation there, or treat her to the Carrington or Hydro.

AHLUNGOR
07-02-2015, 10:10 AM
Met this Honkie girl recently, and she asked me to take her to Blue Mountains. What is there to do in Blue Mountains?? Any chance of a quickie in the bushes there?

Hi brother 3G,

If you are thinking about a quickie in the bush! I suppose you had already fucked her before ! In a shop ?

If this is your first time then I think no chance mate ! Better to set up something romantic like a hotel room or boutique style bed and breakfast place !

More info please !

wallyhead
07-02-2015, 10:44 AM
I agree. If you are driving you can get reasonable overnight accommodation around the Richmond area. Then you have a short drive to the mountains. The area is pretty busy and you are liable to get caught if doing the business in the bushes.

aussiegaigin
07-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Plenty of motels/hotels in Katoomba. not much point driving all the way back to Richmond

Mr Crash and Burn
07-02-2015, 12:50 PM

Greg bro,

Are you serious.

A google search would come up with umpteen pages of things to do there!!

wallyhead
07-02-2015, 04:04 PM
Have stayed in a couple of places in Katoomba - didn't like much - found Richmond better - you probably know some nice places in Katoomba?

blitz
07-02-2015, 04:33 PM
try the Fairmont Resort http://www.fairmontresort.com.au/
i've had many a dirty weekend there, great place.

wallyhead
07-02-2015, 08:14 PM
It looks great - pricey if you want the best - Gotta be an off peak rate