PDA

View Full Version : Sophia - the sophisticated yet charming lady

Dude
07-02-2015, 03:07 PM
After lurking on Crackers, backpage, and any other similar ads website, I started to lose faith in these private listings. Firstly, it's like buying a lotto, which you never know what will bring u (Mostly zonk). Secondly, price-wise, you can easily go to high-end shops, and pretty much guaranteed service.

Despite all those facts, I decided to see Sophia instead, given her ARs in this forum have been majorly supportive towards her service excellence, so I stack my chips for the bet. I texted her on Thursday, and got reply on Friday morning (a bit late, but at least she comes back to me despite her busy schedule). Arranged appointment with her, and as soon as I finished my business lunch with colleagues, walked up to the address. Arrived on her place at 2PM, and she greeted me in one of her posted outfits (blue skirt with white shirt and tie).

Venue:
The place is empty (been mentioned couple of times in some ARs), but hey, for the least it's clean, and you can romp without worrying about other people listening to you, haha. The bedroom and bathroom both had no complaint from me :)

The lady:
Many people will suggest her age being older than what she mentioned, but I'd rather say that she is still on her mid twenties, and that's with close to no doubt from me. I've always liked girls with long black hair, and especially with her petite figure + the curves on the right places will get me boner anytime of the day. If you are the type of person who'll enjoy having conversation with your lady, she is the perfect one. The more you tease her, the naughtier she will be :slobber:

The service:
FK, BBBJ, GFE, and sensual touching + pleasant communication... what else do you ask more? Being my first private incall ever, Sophia has ticked everything on my list, and I'd definitely going to see her more often in the future. The 1 hour session went so amazing, to the point of I was going to go to ATM real quick and get another hour lol, but unfortunately she had another appointment 30mnts after mine *sigh*. I have this fetish of smooching every nook and cranny of a girl, finding her right spots to stimulate (yeah, I'm weird, aren't I?), one of Sophia's is her armpits :P .

Conclusion:
Sophia is a very genuine service oriented lady who will take an extra mile to please her customers. I've seen many minor complaints about her in the other ARs, but I didn't see any in my session with her. 10/10 will come back for her more :cool2:

PS: I should try titty-fuck next time...

Pussyhands
06-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Thanks sounds like a nice girl.