PDA

View Full Version : Korean Victoria formally of Kyoto 206

wallyhead
07-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Punters. Had a lot of spare time this weekend and taking the opportunity to try and gather info from former memorable encounters. There was something sexy about Victoria of Kyoto 206 Commonwealth Street that wasn't apparent when I first met her. But she had a way of keeping me there in the one aand only session I had with her with a very extraordinary cat bath that had me going again and again just when I thought I was all spent. . I ended up staying with her for 2 hours with a hat trick. Well the reason I have gone into this encounter is because I'm wondering if she is still working in Sydney at another establishment. I think she was pretty popular and did have her regulars who may have followed her. I saw her at the tail end of her working at Kyoto which was probably a year ago. Pity I didn't take the opportunity to keep in touch with her in her travels. Anyhow you live and learn. I look forward to anyone who may have some info on this or whether she has returned to Korea.

I might mention a few others in another post as you never know - the favourites may still be around.

cisco
07-02-2015, 04:47 PM
Shes gone with the wind bra :)

Fisher
07-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Last i heard four months ago she was working in canberra three days a week and returning to sydney on her days off.
But only working in a canberra parlour.
This may have changed now but this may help

wallyhead
07-02-2015, 04:55 PM
Last i heard four months ago she was working in canberra three days a week and returning to sydney on her days off.
But only working in a canberra parlour.
This may have changed now but this may help
Thanks - that may be a good lead. I'd assume she was still using the name Victoria?

Fisher
07-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Thanks - that may be a good lead. I'd assume she was still using the name Victoria?

Unsure of her name there.
Im never going to punt in canberra so i never asked what name she used

wallyhead
07-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Okay thanks. I'll have to do a bit of investigating