PDA

View Full Version : Other Yoko @ Oasis Thai Massage

maxwell
04-04-2012, 01:58 PM
104a Hampden Rd, Artarmon

Saw Yoko here on a Friday afternoon.

i would say very sexy, fair skin, slim, not a tight body, but looks great. Enhanced cans, and great job, uses them well during the massage and i must admit having to move my neck around every time so i could keep an eye on the visuals she was giving.

Damage was $110 for 1 hour of 50% massage with oil, 25% B2B, and 25% tug. Massage was gently, and certainly not firm nor therapeutic, but makes up for it when she gets the jugs involved.

Lets you play if you're gentle, but no other extras on offer.

Very nice girl and quite friendly if you like to chat, but also knows when to stay quiet. Did mention the boyfriend, which was a bit off-putting, but still, a very competent job. Says she is away for hols in a few weeks, for a few weeks.

Would i return? sure would.

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Haha, off putting by the boyfriend, not at all for me, i usually raise the question about the BF when i was playing with the big tits: har, your tits are so big, they are so beautiful, your boyfriend is a very lucky man!!

And whether she said she has a boyfriend or not, it won't matter as i would still fuck her tits as hard as i can and cum all over them.......take that......Mr Boyfriend!!.....haha

Cheers

maxwell
04-04-2012, 04:03 PM
yeah, true that mate, but the conversation can also go sideways resulting in a drop off of service from them!

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2012, 04:18 PM
yeah, true that mate, but the conversation can also go sideways resulting in a drop off of service from them!

Yeap, especially when the WL knows that her BF is using her hard earn money to fuck other woman right about the same time when she was pleasuring you...............LOL

It could be a big distraction...........haha

But it's a cruel fact and it happens all the time.

Sad :anger:

Travelmate
04-04-2012, 06:25 PM

It does not matter,
it will not happen every time

Sometimes if you can fuck her harder and better then her boy friend, you may be rewarded more!!

maxwell
05-04-2012, 08:27 AM
It does not matter,
it will not happen every time

Sometimes if you can fuck her harder and better then her boy friend, you may be rewarded more!!

Yep, true as well. But i go to these places for the convenience of being able to walk out. i used to see a popular girl here a few years back, until she started wanting something i couldn't offer. She started getting obsessive and it all got a bit weird for me. i like to go and see them when i want, and not the other way around.

This is why the personal chatter gets a bit off putting for me at times, coz then i start thinking i need to steer the conversation away from this.

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2012, 09:31 AM
Haha, a typical punters mentality, you want really personalised services but then you want nothing personal with the girls, just like the light switch, turn it on and off as you please......lol

Good luck

Cheers

maxwell
05-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Haha, a typical punters mentality, you want really personalised services but then you want nothing personal with the girls, just like the light switch, turn it on and off as you please......lol

Good luck

Cheers

yup, its the lure of what happens behind those doors, stays behind those doors.

moz
09-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Saw Yoko at Darlinghurst branch on Sat and agree with firstpost for $60/30m
Really nice girl with good chat. Didnt mention bf but did mention she was going home to get a massage later that night.
Her bodyslide is superb... the cans help

jackstar
03-02-2013, 09:20 PM
I had a seesion with Yoko late last year at 6 poplar. She has an awesome set of most likely fake tits, fair skin and a ripper body. Her slow erotic technique and her willigness to let me exlpore her pussy provided for one of the best orgams i have ever had. Def recommended.

tojo
03-02-2013, 11:41 PM
I rang for a session with Yoko a couple of weeks ago to be told she has left the business. A shame cause she was a lovely girl great tits and a good body slide. I guess her bf has finally got her to leave. Selfish Bastard!

mx55xm
04-02-2013, 12:40 PM
There is another choice - Emma: )