PDA

View Full Version : General talk Part 2 with a female client in the next room

tpol
08-02-2015, 12:49 AM
Lately, I have been to a few shops and have seen female clients also coming in for a massage.

One time, a female client came in before me I scored a room next to her.

My masseuse and I were giggling and trying to keep quiet whilst we were trying to make each other laugh.

I wonder if she can smell cum in the air??

kingwally
08-02-2015, 04:13 AM
Which shop was this?

aussiegaigin
08-02-2015, 09:06 AM
That lady might have been getting some "Part2" attention as well

max_power
08-02-2015, 10:49 AM
You think the masseuse will finger bash the client??? Guys get whacked off so I'm only thinking the equivalent for a woman???

rooter
08-02-2015, 11:00 AM
Yeah some people quite innocently go the R&T shops thinking they are legit remedial massage shops.
It's totally understandable given all the signage R&T shops put in their windows to try and look like legit massage shops.
And then there's those anatomical charts with all the acupuncture points to which look very legit ;)
And once a legit customer comes in the manager can't say this is a R&T shop so they have to play along and give them a legit massage.
The alarm bells should start going off though when you see all the masseuses are young Asian girls in skimpy outfits ;)

I actually did the opposite once and went into a legit massage shop thinking it was a R&T shop and just stripped off all my gear cracked a semi boner and laid down on the bed - the poor girl was so embarrassed she was as red as a tomato. LOL!

Max Impact
08-02-2015, 11:09 AM
I always look for the tissue box as confirmation of R&T. It's worked every time except for once.

A-men
09-02-2015, 12:27 AM
Not sure about the shops here, but I once visited a shop in Malaysia and the ML told me that some female clients do ask for "specials"..

CunningLinguist
09-02-2015, 07:51 AM
Not sure about the shops here, but I once visited a shop in Malaysia and the ML told me that some female clients do ask for "specials"..

Wouldn't you love to be a gecko on the celing when that was happening ... :)

aussiegaigin
09-02-2015, 10:26 AM
I've read a couple of newspaper stories where female journalists have gone for a massage overseas and have been offered "extras", and in one case she wasn't asked first.

The shop in Boyce Rd Maroubra doubles as a beauty salon, and one time I went there was a woman in one of those big chairs getting her feet done. Often wondered if she realised what was going on behind the closed door.

B2Brules
09-02-2015, 01:46 PM
I was at Thairapeutic in Bathurst St and a woman was at the counter asking about a massage. Understandable as the place looks like a legit Thai massage place. Wonder what she thought when her ML came in wearing her little airline stewardess outfit.

AHLUNGOR
09-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Plenty of female clients would have visited many of my favourite CBD RnT shops:

Snow Lotus and 7 Lotus

Silver Fox and OBA

316 Central

QVB

And they are always welcome, if only they do not come during the peak hours such as the lunch time periods and/or the happy hour period (5-7pm), the massage girls in general don't like female clients for obvious reasons (no tips !!) but if the mamasans can massage - such as the old Vicky or Alice, they would most likely service the female clients themselves and leave the MLS to service the other potential male clients ..............haha

Cheers

:smile:

Guvnor
09-02-2015, 04:40 PM
I went to Green Door at Bondi Junction a couple of years ago. Upstairs was full, so I was ushered into one of the rooms at street level which also doubles as a beauty/nail salon.
About half way into my massage, an elderly gent (I am guessing by the sound of his croaky old voice) entered the shop. I could clearly hear the conversation that took place, as the walls did not extend all the way up to the ceiling.
Girl: "You here for massage?"
Man: "No, I came here to see if you can clip my toe nails for me."
Girl: "oh, you want nail clip? Ummm yeah o.k."
She then called for the young skinny guy at reception to to the job. Poor bugger.
So there I am lying there trying to enjoy my myself, whilst trying to block out the sound of this old blokes toe nails flying in all directions! The two of them were also trying to have a conversation. A bit hard when the young guy didn't speak English too well, and the old fella was mumbling incoherently. What the hell would those two have had in common anyway? Lol.
My ML managed to get me over the line, but talk about destroying the moment! At the time I was quite annoyed with the whole situation, but looking back now I can see the funny side.

CunningLinguist
09-02-2015, 06:18 PM
I have heard from some MLs legit and otherwise that asian females like their massages hard, much harder than men do!

harmony
09-02-2015, 06:21 PM
What percentage of the Thai massage places around Sydney offer extras ?

CunningLinguist
09-02-2015, 06:32 PM
What percentage of the Thai massage places around Sydney offer extras ?

I have only been to three where I didn't get extras, and in one of those I took the legit ML out for dinner ...
another one, paradoxically, was in Darlinghurst!

harmony
09-02-2015, 06:34 PM
Most of the ?legit ones I see in the suburbs have MILFs
Also, there are many women touting "Thai Massage" advertising signs, in the city

So CL, you think its maybe the majority that offer extras, even legit looking ones ?

CunningLinguist
09-02-2015, 06:49 PM
Most of the ?legit ones I see in the suburbs have MILFs
Also, there are many women touting "Thai Massage" advertising signs, in the city

So CL, you think its maybe the majority that offer extras, even legit looking ones ?

Not really, I just have a knack for sniffing out the ones that offer extras :)

It wasn't long ago I was in a "legit" place and ended up with the girl naked and sitting on my face while I gave her DATY to completion. The place didn't have a shower and it was late in the day so next time if I go I will try to get her at the start of her shift ...

harmony
09-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Yes I agree CL, by your experience in the last post, you literally "have a knack for sniffing out the ones that offer extras"
Cheers

CunningLinguist
09-02-2015, 07:02 PM
Yes I agree CL, by your experience in the last post, you literally "have a knack for sniffing out the ones that offer extras"
Cheers

Boom boom :)

You are certainly on the ball tonight!