PDA

View Full Version : Sophie : my sweet chilli Dae Jang Geum

Alexlim
08-02-2015, 01:44 PM
After the session. I was thinking for a while, should I write my own report about her or keep quiet.

At the end, I wrote this report after long vacation because I haven't gotten any real GFE feeling same like I got from my good old day spicy kid Chilli@5⭐️ as this girl next door.

How pretty she is?

For me, she is girl next door. I always compare every girls with the feeling I got from spicy kid. I used to compare spicy kid as Bridgett Lin because she has sweet and spicy part

But Sophia is Korean so she should be Dae Jang Geum
lol

Body : you can see in another posts
For me, I always choose tiny girl as my champion Spicy Chilli@5⭐️
But I love her at sight. Real D cup... Yummy 

Services:
BBBJ : she provided BBBJ very good, I give her 7.5/10
Best BBBJ is still the legend Hebe the Red @5⭐️

CG,Wot,or whatever : I haven't tried yet because this old man cum and need time to reload...

To be continue... Next session

wilisno
08-02-2015, 03:17 PM
After the session. I was thinking for a while, should I write my own report about her or keep quiet.

At the end, I wrote this report after long vacation because I haven't gotten any real GFE feeling same like I got from my good old day spicy kid Chilli@5⭐️ as this girl next door.

How pretty she is?

For me, she is girl next door. I always compare every girls with the feeling I got from spicy kid. I used to compare spicy kid as Bridgett Lin because she has sweet and spicy part

But Sophia is Korean so she should be Dae Jang Geum
lol

Body : you can see in another posts
For me, I always choose tiny girl as my champion Spicy Chilli@5⭐️
But I love her at sight. Real D cup... Yummy 

Services:
BBBJ : she provided BBBJ very good, I give her 7.5/10
Best BBBJ is still the legend Hebe the Red @5⭐️

CG,Wot,or whatever : I haven't tried yet because this old man cum and need time to reload...

To be continue... Next session
Haha ! Your reports are always interesting to read ! ;) ;) ;)